Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
O. O Um, ok, apology accepted. -passed Quentin some tea and cake- Oh uh, sorry about chucking the yum kegs at ya. My fault, sorry. -snaps fingers and the Yum is magically not thrown-

Is it possible to floss your teeth with someone's spine?

Ciao!
Quentin: -accepts tea and cake- Thank you, and I forgive you for throwing yum kegs at my ship, even though my ship is 100% impenetrable from the outside and inside. Oh, and it is possible for GRIFFIN to floss his teeth with someone's spine.

Griffin: Indeed, the last person I did that to was an Ophidian warrior. He tried to use a charge assault against me, but I knocked him back against a wall. Then after that he glared at me, then I ripped out his spine and started flossing my teeth with it, and then he died.

Quentin: Griffin didn't get the title merciless for nothing. He is extremely cold blooded, he even ate 100,000 ghost peppers in one gulp, not a single drink of water -takes a bite of cake and drinks tea-.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Eeew, Quentin... the spine thing, just... eew. I understand Griffin might be a little... er ... different, but I thought you all were Valencian gentlemen. And surely gentlemen do not behave so savagely... at least, I hope they treat even their enemies fairly, because you surely are good gentlemen. Right? Right?

Though I am fascinated by your assessment of Omar's cunning and skill at manipulation. Hmm, I like cleverness. Maybe Omar can give me a few pointers.

But never fear, Quentin, I believe this visit to Wizard City (provided we can ever find maps and a windstone to same) is just a shopping trip. We trade our things for theirs, some cash is exchanged, and everyone goes away with mutual profit to both. Though I admit, I'm not entirely sure about Scarlet's method of haggling with her blunderbuss...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Wow, Griffen must have some huge gaps between his teeth to be able to floss with someone's spine, I expect the lumbar vertebrae of an Ophidian to be quite large.

I managed to sneak into Wizard City and their version of Aquila yesterday disguised as a wizard. (It was a bit of scouting trip). From what I saw, Their Aquila is no where near as awesome as ours, the ships there are puny, hardly bigger than a raft or a Skull Island skiff. I really think our crews are complaining about nothing.
However, the shopping trip to Wizard City is still on. After we figure out how to get to Grizzelheim, we can ask Baldir the Trader where we can get a windstone, I'm sure he'd love some yum and maybe first pick of selection of smashy weapons?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Eeew, Quentin... the spine thing, just... eew. I understand Griffin might be a little... er ... different, but I thought you all were Valencian gentlemen. And surely gentlemen do not behave so savagely... at least, I hope they treat even their enemies fairly, because you surely are good gentlemen. Right? Right?

Though I am fascinated by your assessment of Omar's cunning and skill at manipulation. Hmm, I like cleverness. Maybe Omar can give me a few pointers.

But never fear, Quentin, I believe this visit to Wizard City (provided we can ever find maps and a windstone to same) is just a shopping trip. We trade our things for theirs, some cash is exchanged, and everyone goes away with mutual profit to both. Though I admit, I'm not entirely sure about Scarlet's method of haggling with her blunderbuss...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Quentin: Believe me, Griffin is a gentleman, but get him angry and he goes berserk. But when he is calm, he is super nice.

Valona: Also, you can forget asking Omar about those pointers, because he is getting his mouth taped shut when we capture him. We are going to use industrial tape, very hard to get off. But we are also planning on putting him in a straight jacket and attaching him to one of those metal dollies they use to move the criminally insane. We are taking every precaution to make sure he doesn't manipulate his way out of prison. We are even blindfolding him as well, he might try to use Morse Code with his eye-lids. Like I said, EVERY precaution.

Bernard: We asked Merle to pass a law in Wizard City, anyone who pulls out a weapon to threaten someone within Wizard City will be arrested. So you won't have to worry about Scarlet hurting anyone.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
be careful about shopping with an armadillo or a jackalope by your side, I got jumped by some wizard students but fortunately some of quentins clockworks passed by and scared the students, and how you ask I got into wizard city well that's a secret that doesn't involve my wizard and pirate working together

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Believe me, Griffin is a gentleman, but get him angry and he goes berserk. But when he is calm, he is super nice.

Valona: Also, you can forget asking Omar about those pointers, because he is getting his mouth taped shut when we capture him. We are going to use industrial tape, very hard to get off. But we are also planning on putting him in a straight jacket and attaching him to one of those metal dollies they use to move the criminally insane. We are taking every precaution to make sure he doesn't manipulate his way out of prison. We are even blindfolding him as well, he might try to use Morse Code with his eye-lids. Like I said, EVERY precaution.

Bernard: We asked Merle to pass a law in Wizard City, anyone who pulls out a weapon to threaten someone within Wizard City will be arrested. So you won't have to worry about Scarlet hurting anyone.
Eep. This became grim fast. How big are the gaps between Griffin's teeth? Sheesh! Those ophidians are huge! I imagine their spines are huge too!

But straitjackets, blindfolds, and tape.... Reminds me of a short horror story I wrote some time ago.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Wow, Griffen must have some huge gaps between his teeth to be able to floss with someone's spine, I expect the lumbar vertebrae of an Ophidian to be quite large.

I managed to sneak into Wizard City and their version of Aquila yesterday disguised as a wizard. (It was a bit of scouting trip). From what I saw, Their Aquila is no where near as awesome as ours, the ships there are puny, hardly bigger than a raft or a Skull Island skiff. I really think our crews are complaining about nothing.
However, the shopping trip to Wizard City is still on. After we figure out how to get to Grizzelheim, we can ask Baldir the Trader where we can get a windstone, I'm sure he'd love some yum and maybe first pick of selection of smashy weapons?
Oh yes I have a few extra of Friar Sand's weapons that I won I will put in the pot.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
zuto4011a on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
be careful about shopping with an armadillo or a jackalope by your side, I got jumped by some wizard students but fortunately some of quentins clockworks passed by and scared the students, and how you ask I got into wizard city well that's a secret that doesn't involve my wizard and pirate working together
Quentin: With my blockade you need special travel papers straight from the head's of the Atherton family, that would be me, Bernard, Griffin, Noah, Alexander, and Valona, to enter Wizard City by ship, and in order to exit Bartleby, you needed clearance from the Headmaster himself if you ever enter the City via Spiral Door. So, your good, no need to investigate into the matter.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
CdeWinter on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:

Quentin: Actually, Griffin straightens out the spine first which makes it floss thin, that's how he does it.

Griffin: Yeah, and...Wait, Baldur is in Wizard City?!?! We were best friends when we were kids, I even saved him from a group of Armada marines who were trying to force him into giving his services to the Armada. I managed to save him, but general Rooke showed up and arrested me for brawling with Armada clockworks.

Bernard: (whispers): This is the 135th time he told that story.

Quentin: Anyway, Griffin is pretty strong, he even took out a group of Armada Dragoons, consisting of 20-25 Dragoons. That's all I have to say.

Griffin: Oh, and tell Baldur I said hi.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hmmm... the wizards now have a mermaid pet*... doesn't that seem more piratical than wizardry? Fortunately, I have my crew busy stitching bear suits at the moment for the Grizzleheim infiltration, but I am not sure that will keep them distracted much longer.

-Indigo

*a "li'l siren", but a rose by any other name will stick ya if you aren't careful grabbing it.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:

Oh. So Griffin is a gentleman then, most of the time. Just with some anger issues. Okay, I can see that.

*bows politely to Valona* I mean no disrespect, your highness, but if you kidnap Omar, then we are going to launch a mission to rescue him. Surely the treatment you suggest would be far too harsh for some merry mischief done. I mean, tight binding and complete imprisonment is awfully extreme when perhaps a more appropriate response would be to sneak into his captain's cabin and steal all the clean underwear out of his clothes chest. Not that I would do something like that, of course. Probably. not.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Quentin Atherton on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: With my blockade you need special travel papers straight from the head's of the Atherton family, that would be me, Bernard, Griffin, Noah, Alexander, and Valona, to enter Wizard City by ship, and in order to exit Bartleby, you needed clearance from the Headmaster himself if you ever enter the City via Spiral Door. So, your good, no need to investigate into the matter.
oh well i'm a pirate with an illegal way into a blockaded city, and my way doesn't involve any of those methods, and by the way my house is currently blockaded by the armada could you possibly bring me some yum, ratbeard drank it all, and the water is just horrible

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
pst, you don't need a windstone you can use my secret way in for the price of one million gold coins, or if that's too expensive a bottle of yum, don't tell anybody

Captain
May 16, 2011
A munity is brewing, you're very right.

I just found out that Wizard101 got a Aquila as a new world. I'll be honest, I didn't expect that at all.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
A munity is brewing, you're very right.

I just found out that Wizard101 got a Aquila as a new world. I'll be honest, I didn't expect that at all.
I know that as a pirate you are often out of reach of normal communication methods, but Hank, exactly how far out in the Spiral were you? Anyways, you're welcome to join our "shopping trip" to Wizard City.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Oh. So Griffin is a gentleman then, most of the time. Just with some anger issues. Okay, I can see that.

*bows politely to Valona* I mean no disrespect, your highness, but if you kidnap Omar, then we are going to launch a mission to rescue him. Surely the treatment you suggest would be far too harsh for some merry mischief done. I mean, tight binding and complete imprisonment is awfully extreme when perhaps a more appropriate response would be to sneak into his captain's cabin and steal all the clean underwear out of his clothes chest. Not that I would do something like that, of course. Probably. not.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Valona: He used deceit and tried to turn us against each other and against our friends, he nearly started a war. If that is not a huge crime then your crazy. Omar must not escape again, he has been a thorn in everyone's side for days.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anne tries again, and addresses Valona. "But your highness, Omar has already clearly stated that it is not in his interest to invade and plunder Wizard City. A shopping 'raid' perhaps, but I don't believe he means that in terms of a real raid. I think this is all just a misunderstanding. The only thing Omar did to you, as far as I can tell, is steal your ship's blueprints, plant a small bomb which was not large enough to very seriously damage your ship, and provide an escape for Clarice, who you realized had been captured by mistake anyway. I don't think those are really terrible crimes."

And if you plan to go after Omar, I will warn him, were the next words in her head, but Anne managed to stop herself from saying so, just in time. That was lucky, as usually Anne's mouth ran ahead of her brain.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
when did this? turn into a rp thread? i think you guys got off topic a couple pages back :D

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I have found a near foolproof plan to raid Wizard City by using a hit and run tactic:

Step 1: Disguise ourselves as merchants or gypsies and dock in Old Town.

Step 2: Trade and regale citizens our adventures and find the Chariot Of Helios, the Wizard's ticket to Aquilla.

Step 3: After a few days of trading,"sightseeing", and storytelling, Wait for the Wizards To retire to their dorms and houses.

Step 4: Use Naphla to detonate the tunnel that links the Commons to the Shopping District. This will give us time to raid the Shopping District.

Step 5: detonat the tunnel from Shopping District to Old Town and pillage the Bazaar, Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane.

By the time Ambrose and his lackeys clear away the rubble, we would be long gone with the Chariot of Helios with us, breaking the Wizards off from Aquilla and therby keeping it in Pirate Hands!!!!

On a more personal note, I find that a treaty with these Wizards would be far more rewarding than piladging their home. They might help us in our Quest and we could give them advice from the outside world. It would be far more lucrative to befriend them than to make war with them.

With hope that this doesn't happen,

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. Don't even bother trying to tell this plan to Ambrose. I hexed this post and made it impossible to repeat to anyone in Ravenwood.
Valona: Then explain the use of explosives and thievery in step 4 and 5, as well as stealing the chariot Anne. Who's intending to rob the city? If Omar was forced to write these plans, I need you to prove his innocence.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
devereaux21 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
when did this? turn into a rp thread? i think you guys got off topic a couple pages back :D
These strange things just happen with this particular group of pirates deverearux,

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I'm sorry, Anne, I have to point this out but Omar is still confusing you. The shopping raid on Wizard City was my idea to begin with as a method of finally quieting down my crew. Omar has simply taken credit for it and tried to turn an innocent peaceful trade mission into nasty pirate raid.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
devereaux21 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
your right, and I have realized that rp is fun

Ensign
Jun 06, 2010
Amy:Well, im starting to worry, lately Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne have just been sitting up in the crowsnest whispering to each other. Normally they can't even be within a foot of each other otherwise the fighting begins .

Subodai: I guess with all the talk of getting to Wizard City lately they have decided to get their on their own.

Amy: Well doesn't that make me feel all warm and tingly inside...

Ringo: Sorry that was me...

Amy: Um... well then...

Ringo: Kidding! I promise

Amy: Ok ill take your word for it...X cough X Old Scratch contact the rest of the Dove family, if things get bad it will be better to have them all here.

Old Scratch: Aye Captain, im on it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Valona: He used deceit and tried to turn us against each other and against our friends, he nearly started a war. If that is not a huge crime then your crazy. Omar must not escape again, he has been a thorn in everyone's side for days.
x Bows respectfully x Your Highness, royal though you may be I am a pirate who runs with Honor and by the Honor code must stand up for my friends. So, I must respectfully but firmly ask that you take back your insult to my friend Anne by calling her crazy. Anne is a lot of things but crazy is not one of them and I must defend her honor. x Bows again and waits for a response x

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
x Bows respectfully x Your Highness, royal though you may be I am a pirate who runs with Honor and by the Honor code must stand up for my friends. So, I must respectfully but firmly ask that you take back your insult to my friend Anne by calling her crazy. Anne is a lot of things but crazy is not one of them and I must defend her honor. x Bows again and waits for a response x
Valona: OK, sorry miss Anne, its just that Omar has been a MAJOR pain, and it has upset my fiance astronomically, he even threw a chair that went right past Bernard's head (good thing he dodge it in time). Bernard contacted Quentin's friend from the Radicals, someone by the name Dead-eyed Cassidy. She has been major help to Atherton Industries, and she is tracking down Omar as we speak.

Griffin: Don't forget, I have a position in Mooshu's Jade Fleet. I command that fleet now, and I have created new Jade Samurai Clockwork Soldiers, skilled swordsmen with the agility of a ninja, and the strength and honor of a samurai. They are looking everywhere for Omar from Sujimura to Subata. So far, nothing has come up on Omar's whereabouts.

Bernard: Even my best spies are on the hunt for this traitor, we may be pirates but we know not to betray. Omar is going to pay for turning us all against each other.