Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Kai again falls limb, as more threads come down. Three more Kai's walk out of the shadows, each one dressed in white robes and metal gauntlets. Suddenly, each metal gauntlet sprouted a blade. Each Kai laughs, as they pull up their hoods and dash at Omar. The real Kai throws a smoke bomb down, as the hoodoo puppets attack with their increased senses. When the smoke clears, all the different Kai's have gone. They left behind the real one though.
"You want a fair fight? I can fight you. I have no need of magic, either. I am a master assassin, from the Valencian Brotherhood. I trained sword arts with long dead Samoorai, and the art of puppetry from traveling performers. My hand to hand skills are unmatched, and-" As Kai drones on about why Omar has no chance, the real Kai is suddenly behind Omar, a knife at his neck.
"And I learned stealth from the best. Ezio Auditore Da Valencia."
And so, the battle begins. Assassin vs. Obeah.
(It seems someone's been playing a little too much Assassin's Creed. -snickers-)

Ciao!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Suddenly, Kai disappears. He reappears at the circle, wand in hand and cards in another.
"I will play your game." Kai says, pulling his first card: Earthquake.
As soon as that triggers, he uses his own homemade card: Assassin.
He continues a barrage of myth, death, and homemade cards.
"Well well well, you still know your magic roots. I might need a wee bit o help." snickered Omar as he took out a fool's wand and charged it with his powers. He then thew it into the air where it burst into a dazzling explosion of color and light. While distracted, Omar knocked Kai off his circle and hurled his hexes and curses as a rip in the ceiling began to grow where the wand exploded.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"You are a fool if you believe that was me." Kai said in his Valencia-Mooshu accent. The knocked down Kai crumbles into dust. "And, I have backup." Kai nods to a bird. Two robed unicorns walk in, one with bladed metal gauntlets, and another with twin rapiers in hand. They run at Omar, their assassin-ness distracting him while Kai prepared his hand of cards.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Kai Alcott on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
"You are a fool if you believe that was me." Kai said in his Valencia-Mooshu accent. The knocked down Kai crumbles into dust. "And, I have backup." Kai nods to a bird. Two robed unicorns walk in, one with bladed metal gauntlets, and another with twin rapiers in hand. They run at Omar, their assassin-ness distracting him while Kai prepared his hand of cards.
Lizzy giggled, backing away to lean against a wall. She crossed her arms and lowered her gaze, shaking her head. "Boys are so weird." She murmured under her breath. "Hey Sayola, you wouldn't happen to have any popcorn, would you?"

The two unicorns ran to Omar with their weapons drawn. Lizzy's eyes widened under her mask, but she shook away the emotion and raised both of her hands.

Two trees shot out of the ground and pinned both of the unicorns to the ceiling, them squirming to try and get out of the branches grip, but the tree only grew more branches and held their squirming hands still. Lizzy tsked. "Kai, make this fair or I really won't let you two fight." Before Kai could respond, Lizzy cut him off. "And I know, you're a necromancer, necromancers beat theurgists, death beats life, I get it. I'm not making any claim that I'm more powerful than you or that I would win in a match against you, but I do have my ways. Just because I can't win against you doesn't mean you can win against me." She raised her palms innocently, then gestured for Kai and Omar to continue their little brawl. Lizzy was prepared, though, to take out the little brown branch with green leaves at her waist in case Kai decided that he had a new enemy.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
"Me the Fool?" Boomed Omar after Kai attacked him with a particularly potent spell "Oh I'm not the fooling this battle. The real Fool has yet to come!"
the rip was beginning to pulse like a heartbeat as Omar laughed maniacally. The rip then spewed out fireworks which accidentally freed Kai's accomplices as confetti showered everyone.
"Oh dear,"Omar said "He's really theatrical today."
As he said this, a swashbuckler wearing Wiz101's Tournament outfit in Burgundy, Indigo, and Orange jumped out of the hole and started jumping off the walls (literally sometimes). as he pranced around, he jested and joked taunting Kai and the Assassins who were at first irritated, but soon became royally enraged. They all converged on him and attacked all at once. He didn't seem to have a chance, but then, when almost defeated, the pirate laughed loudly before exploding, knocking everyone to the walls, including the real Kai. Omar, also knocked down, used this time to quickly heal himself with a Dryad while the Jester appeared in the middle of the room, his colorful clothes now looking darker than before.
"All I do is tell a few jokes and you attack me without good reason?" he said, his voice quite threatening "On top of that, you Dare attack a dear friend of mine?! Why do you Valencian Assassins never leave me a moments peace, if I may be so bold to ask? No matter,from this day forth, you shall think twice before attacking a member of the Court of Miracles. Now the Joke's On You!"
He laughed as an orange and red double of himself appeared on his flanks and the three charged the cooked ones as Omar hurled a watch into Kai's circle. The watch set itself off and went berserk, doing minor cuts to kai as well as throwing his defenses out of whack. When Kai dealt with the watch, Omar snuck behind him and hurled a potent lightning bolt into his back.
Kai unfortunately deceived him with a double while he caught him off guard with an attack that nearly did him in.

P.S. By the way Kai, your a really good fighter. this just constantly gets more fun. I hope that after this, we might be able to build a good partnership. But until then, Attack!

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood
and
Nimble Alexander Hobbes

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai tried to thrust his knife into Omar's back. His attack is dodged, and Kai then throws a sleep gas bomb to the ground as he puts on a gas mask. When the smoke clears, the assassin's are gone. Kai says "How would you get by without magic? You are a pathetic wimp, I am still just playing games." He giggles, before pulling a new set of cards from his pocket, all the school of magic he made himself.

"Make your move, Obeah." Kai commands, pulling a card from his deck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Kai tried to thrust his knife into Omar's back. His attack is dodged, and Kai then throws a sleep gas bomb to the ground as he puts on a gas mask. When the smoke clears, the assassin's are gone. Kai says "How would you get by without magic? You are a pathetic wimp, I am still just playing games." He giggles, before pulling a new set of cards from his pocket, all the school of magic he made himself.

OOC: Please be cautious guys with your fight. We have already been warned about things getting too non family friendly. We don't want to have role plays banned, do we?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yeaaaa! Finally a new bundle. Mutiny officially on hold (I have been dodging it the last couple of months largely by ignoring Pirate in favor of Wizard).

-Indigo

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Please be cautious guys with your fight. We have already been warned about things getting too non family friendly. We don't want to have role plays banned, do we?
Or about what you say in a role play... yea I did that, to be honest.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"Wait. You. In the shadows, step out." Kai commands, pointing his sword at Lizzy. "If you interfere with the Brotherhood, you make a target of yourself."
His hood's shadow covers his face. "And none of our targets live long."

Ensign
May 03, 2009
Now that there's a new bundle but some items are missing from the crown shop.
#Where arrr the Packs
There one right now but wizard...has more than ten

Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Oh my gosh, yea. I'm FINALLY not the only one who noticed this! Maybe it's the next Wizard world too. I can't figure out why Wizard would be the one to get a super awesome Olympian bundle while Pirate gets nothing. -shrug-

But thanks for giving Wizard another bundle, cause I'm going to get it!
Wizard101 bundles hint new worlds! Read this:
Super Bundle = Zafaria

Majestic Bundle = Avalon
Dino Bundle = Azteca
Olympian Bundle = Must be Aquila

Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
x Scurries around trying to get my crew to stand still for just one furstunkin moment so I can get a picture with their brand new ship but still can't get them to stop polishing it x "Scratchy I appreciate the offer but I do Not need a spell to forever repel dirt and barnacles from our ship, that's what I have you guys for. Now get those dead birds and fish skins Off my ship and out of your secret cauldron room." x Scratch looks offended and starts tossing stuff overboard with a little too much enthusiasm. x x Finally manages to steal every polishing towel from the crew and with the bait of permitting them to take turns steering they all happily stand around the nameplate of....The Winged Gladiator ( Level 67 Eagle Galleon ) for a framable photo. x
I distracted them with the purchase of the Dark Titan (Eagle galleon Level 65) from Nova Aquila. I think completing the storyline also calmed them. Lefty and Bones Magee are demanding more field time, but neither are level 40 yet.
Silver Wolf Level 65

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
well, on the bright side, although W101 just got a new world, it looks like we will soon as well!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:

"I'll admit it," spoke Omar calmly "I'm more or less reliant on magic and mystica, But who said that was a weakness?"
Omar then began chanting an old Polarian (russian) melody.As he said this, the room got colder. Frost danced across the windows. The ceiling was hidden in a silver cloud with glass colored icicles piercing the snowing veil. The temperature dropped dramatically, brining back Omar's memories of the forests of a world with a little corner in his heart.
"I am holding back, Kai."spoke Omar, grinning "I can summon worse than this, but that is not why I'm here.Do you really think I would chase you down just to make an enemy? Nay, I followed you so that I can make something crystal clear. If you wish to continue this duel, be my guest. But either way, you will hear my critique of you attacks on Wizard City; clever, but risking all our existence. You wish to hear or shall I make it so that were drawn? your choice."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
"I'll admit it," spoke Omar calmly "I'm more or less reliant on magic and mystica, But who said that was a weakness?"
Omar then began chanting an old Polarian (russian) melody.As he said this, the room got colder. Frost danced across the windows. The ceiling was hidden in a silver cloud with glass colored icicles piercing the snowing veil. The temperature dropped dramatically, brining back Omar's memories of the forests of a world with a little corner in his heart.
"I am holding back, Kai."spoke Omar, grinning "I can summon worse than this, but that is not why I'm here.Do you really think I would chase you down just to make an enemy? Nay, I followed you so that I can make something crystal clear. If you wish to continue this duel, be my guest. But either way, you will hear my critique of you attacks on Wizard City; clever, but risking all our existence. You wish to hear or shall I make it so that were drawn? your choice."
Kai smiles."Felix, brother, I call your aid!" He tosses a smoke pellet to the ground. When it clears, a black-cloaked boy with a strange metal thing on his belt appears.
"What do you need, Kai?" Felix asks, getting in a battle-ready stance.
"This person needs to see why he does not mess with the Alcotts." Kai answers, pointing at Omar.
"Hm..."The new boy mutters. "Seems entertaining... enough."
He pulls his metal cylinder from his belt with one hand, and uses the other to launch lightning at Omar. Felix presses a button, and the object becomes a sword of laser.
"One does not cross the brother of a sith lord." Felix declares.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Kai smiles."Felix, brother, I call your aid!" He tosses a smoke pellet to the ground. When it clears, a black-cloaked boy with a strange metal thing on his belt appears.
"What do you need, Kai?" Felix asks, getting in a battle-ready stance.
"This person needs to see why he does not mess with the Alcotts." Kai answers, pointing at Omar.
"Hm..."The new boy mutters. "Seems entertaining... enough."
He pulls his metal cylinder from his belt with one hand, and uses the other to launch lightning at Omar. Felix presses a button, and the object becomes a sword of laser.
"One does not cross the brother of a sith lord." Felix declares.
*Laughs* *Rolls eyes* Great imagination and blending of what you have seen before. Who would have thought. *Shakes head, still snickering.*

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
*Laughs* *Rolls eyes* Great imagination and blending of what you have seen before. Who would have thought. *Shakes head, still snickering.*
Thank you.
Felix does have a slight... um... trouble... with his mind. He has three personalities:
1: A dark, murderous, boy who seeks to crush all.
2: A boy who goes out for his interests and his family/friends' interests at any costs.
3: A happy, energetic boy who always has a bright side to everything.
Number 3 is his 'real' personality, and 2 is also very powerful. When he gets angry or upset, 1 usually comes out.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Thank you.
Felix does have a slight... um... trouble... with his mind. He has three personalities:
1: A dark, murderous, boy who seeks to crush all.
2: A boy who goes out for his interests and his family/friends' interests at any costs.
3: A happy, energetic boy who always has a bright side to everything.
Number 3 is his 'real' personality, and 2 is also very powerful. When he gets angry or upset, 1 usually comes out.
(Interesting. that is actually weirdly similar to Alexander's personality, but he might be playing a trick on us…maybe.)
Omar was impressed, but not unnerved.
"Well then, I'll gladly play along!" snickered Omar before freezing the whole floor.
while avoiding the layer of ice, Omar knocked them off their feet before charging into Kai, weapons in hand.

As Felix jumped to his feet, Alexander, having shook off the unicorns, started skating circles around him.
"Isn't it fun to watch Omar fight, albeit recklessly." he chattered happily to Felix "though your brother is just as entertaining. So, hows about a quick skirmish while we wait for their battle to end?"
Before he could decide, Alexander turned to his Dark self and came to a battle stance.
"Time's up! you begin!"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
(Interesting. that is actually weirdly similar to Alexander's personality, but he might be playing a trick on us…maybe.)
Omar was impressed, but not unnerved.
"Well then, I'll gladly play along!" snickered Omar before freezing the whole floor.
while avoiding the layer of ice, Omar knocked them off their feet before charging into Kai, weapons in hand.

As Felix jumped to his feet, Alexander, having shook off the unicorns, started skating circles around him.
"Isn't it fun to watch Omar fight, albeit recklessly." he chattered happily to Felix "though your brother is just as entertaining. So, hows about a quick skirmish while we wait for their battle to end?"
Before he could decide, Alexander turned to his Dark self and came to a battle stance.
"Time's up! you begin!"
Kai jumps to his feet, suddenly collapsing.
"Curses." He mutters, gripping his shoulder.
He reaches for a medicine bag on his belt. His hand clenches up, though, and he falls unconscious.

As Alexander shouted, Felix looked at his brother. "Curses." He hears very faintly, before Kai collapses.
"Can't." The young teen explains. "Sorry."
He uses the Force to pacify Alexander, then runs to his elder sibling. He waves his hand over the faint black spot on his shoulder, spreading up his neck.
"That ol' hag." Felix groans, applying medicine after medicine to the spot, unable to stop it.
"HELP!" He yells. "HELP! My brother's dying! HELP ME! Someone! ANYONE!"

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
I think it's about time that the Pirates got another expansion, because time slowly drags on when your pirates are all done with the story. It feels like it takes a year for the next worlds to come out while the new Wizard101 world seemed to come out fairly quicker than that of Pirate101's. I wish they would come out sooner, perhaps hire a couple more programmers?

Ensign
Dec 28, 2010
John Xanderman on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I think it's about time that the Pirates got another expansion, because time slowly drags on when your pirates are all done with the story. It feels like it takes a year for the next worlds to come out while the new Wizard101 world seemed to come out fairly quicker than that of Pirate101's. I wish they would come out sooner, perhaps hire a couple more programmers?
I totally agree. You very tired in waiting because it takes so long. I thought they would atleast launch the new expansion during the Christmas holiday. Atleast the new test realm would have been a plus. Now wizard has a new expansion and pirate players are still waiting. This is very disappointing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
captain ghost on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I totally agree. You very tired in waiting because it takes so long. I thought they would atleast launch the new expansion during the Christmas holiday. Atleast the new test realm would have been a plus. Now wizard has a new expansion and pirate players are still waiting. This is very disappointing.
Welcome to the message boards Mast 1714. * Starts humming we wonder as we wander* Might I suggest this carol to help you pass the time?

If that doesn't help then perhaps training your companions or farming for great stuff or helping out other soon to be grateful pirates?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
captain ghost on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Remember, Azteca came out before Marleybone and Aquila by 2-3 months or something so I predict our new world will come out in late January or early February. Plus Wizards only got part 1 and the next part was told to be coming out late january so that would be a perfect time to launch out the new world. I agree that it takes a long time but be patient. I'm sure their practically done and are making final touches right now.