Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I have found a near foolproof plan to raid Wizard City by using a hit and run tactic:

Step 1: Disguise ourselves as merchants or gypsies and dock in Old Town.

Step 2: Trade and regale citizens our adventures and find the Chariot Of Helios, the Wizard's ticket to Aquilla.

Step 3: After a few days of trading,"sightseeing", and storytelling, Wait for the Wizards To retire to their dorms and houses.

Step 4: Use Naphla to detonate the tunnel that links the Commons to the Shopping District. This will give us time to raid the Shopping District.

Step 5: detonat the tunnel from Shopping District to Old Town and pillage the Bazaar, Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane.

By the time Ambrose and his lackeys clear away the rubble, we would be long gone with the Chariot of Helios with us, breaking the Wizards off from Aquilla and therby keeping it in Pirate Hands!!!!

On a more personal note, I find that a treaty with these Wizards would be far more rewarding than piladging their home. They might help us in our Quest and we could give them advice from the outside world. It would be far more lucrative to befriend them than to make war with them.

With hope that this doesn't happen,

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. Don't even bother trying to tell this plan to Ambrose. I hexed this post and made it impossible to repeat to anyone in Ravenwood.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I have found a near foolproof plan to raid Wizard City by using a hit and run tactic:

Step 1: Disguise ourselves as merchants or gypsies and dock in Old Town.

Step 2: Trade and regale citizens our adventures and find the Chariot Of Helios, the Wizard's ticket to Aquilla.

Step 3: After a few days of trading,"sightseeing", and storytelling, Wait for the Wizards To retire to their dorms and houses.

Step 4: Use Naphla to detonate the tunnel that links the Commons to the Shopping District. This will give us time to raid the Shopping District.

Step 5: detonat the tunnel from Shopping District to Old Town and pillage the Bazaar, Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane.

By the time Ambrose and his lackeys clear away the rubble, we would be long gone with the Chariot of Helios with us, breaking the Wizards off from Aquilla and therby keeping it in Pirate Hands!!!!

On a more personal note, I find that a treaty with these Wizards would be far more rewarding than piladging their home. They might help us in our Quest and we could give them advice from the outside world. It would be far more lucrative to befriend them than to make war with them.

With hope that this doesn't happen,

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. Don't even bother trying to tell this plan to Ambrose. I hexed this post and made it impossible to repeat to anyone in Ravenwood.
Quentin: I'm afraid I can not allow you to do this.

Ambros: Indeed, Quentin here told me about this whole mess, so I came to straighten it out.

Quentin: Battle Archangels!

Angelis Decimus and Angela Decitrix: Yes Quentin!

Quentin: Arrest this pirate for planning a raid on wizard city, Captain Avery will give him a suitable punishment when we head back to Skull Island.

Angelis and Angela: By your orders Admiral -arrests Omar-

Angela Decitrix (female): You have the right to remain silent

Angelis Decimus (Male): Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law.

Quentin: Listen here Omar, Skull Island already has a peace treaty with Wizard City, it is my Industry's job to maintain order within the Spiral while we are at war with the Armada. If you think your going to raid the city's supplies, you have another thing coming. Take him away.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Anne: "I have to admit, usually I have no real inclination for the er, traditional life of a pirate -- raiding and plunder and the like..."

Is this where I point out that if we loot the Wizard City bazaar, there are many wondrous housing items not otherwise available to those of a more aquatic acquisitive nature that would look stunning in those lovely new houses?

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
In reference to the concern that a slightly exuberant visit from a group of nautical adventurers night cause the pointy-hatted gang to mob up with the Armada, I suggest we all dress up in those lovely Armada disguises we picked up in Valencia. I mean, we saved them for some reason, right? Also, I am sure we all have a few spare Armada bits and bobs we saved as keepsakes - we can just scatter a few of those about. Maybe the wizards will actually toast a few Armada ships for us!

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
You have a very excellent point, Anne - a raid on Wizard City may get us what we desire (our crews to be happy), but it might serve as a disadvantage to us and a convenience to the Armada. If the wizards were to hold animosity toward us, it might provoke events such as the Armada alliancing with the wizards and having an easier way to defeat us. That would definitely be unfortunate.

And Anne, a correction- students DO possess money. It may not look it, but we Pirates are students, students of Ol' Fish Eye, Madame Vadima, The Commodore, Morgan LaFitte, and Mordekai, (in my case, Fish Eye, Vadima, and LaFitte) and I have tons of gold. And a wizard I met sometime back in Mooshu (she was rather, err, difficult to negotiate with to say the least) told me she possesses exactly 130,000 worth in gold coins, and I doubt she took me trying to borrow a couple coins of it as a peace agreement. Might I add she had a rather preeminent strength over mine with that bow and spear she had. Unlike anything I've seen before. -shudders- Funny how we shared the same name, though her surname differed from my own.

So, Ciao!
Emma, I was playfully referencing the traditional trope of the 'impoverished student', and still with us today (especially the impoverished grad student! So true, for me certainly). Anne has no idea what the students in Wizard City are like or what they do; she has a vague idea of them spending most of their time quietly studying in libraries.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:

Ambros: Indeed, Quentin here told me about this whole mess, so I came to straighten it out.

Quentin: Arrest this pirate for planning a raid on wizard city, Captain Avery will give him a suitable punishment when we head back to Skull Island.

Angelis Decimus (Male): Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law.

Quentin: Listen here Omar, Skull Island already has a peace treaty with Wizard City, it is my Industry's job to maintain order within the Spiral while we are at war with the Armada. If you think your going to raid the city's supplies, you have another thing coming. Take him away.
Well done Quentin. I would mourn for this plans had it been my plan to begin with. You see, it wasn't my plan to raid the City of Wizards, it was another pirate gang. I don't know the name of it, but I learn from a reliable pirate, Nimble Alexander Hobbes, that the made a plan to use the treaty against the Wizards and showed me the plan. It was made by the group because of their rage over wizards gaining acsess to Aqilla, a world they believed to be for pirates alone. When I uncovered the plan in the Megee Mine in Tumbleweed, I decided to posit here to show everyone about it and in my excitement, forgot to sat it was a quote.
That said, I have no reason nor intention to attack Ravenwood for several reasons:

1: Sacking Wizard City is not in my interest.

2: I find that trading and peaceful obligations are far more lucrative than theft.

3: A plan like this could start a war full of wasteful conflict that word drive our attention from the Armada.

And (most importantly) 4: The Ravenwood professor Alhazred took me in and trained meafter I was orphaned, making me eternally indebted to him. Raiding Wizard City would destroy my friendship with him and emotionally scar me for life.

So there you are. You not only have the full story and the location or the real culprits. Until we meet again and my services come to use...
-Vanishes into the shadows-
Good luck and good hunting.
-note left on floor-
By the way, good luck with Morganth: you will need it.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:

Isn't that just a little bit harsh, Quentin?

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Well done Quentin. I would mourn for this plans had it been my plan to begin with. You see, it wasn't my plan to raid the City of Wizards, it was another pirate gang. I don't know the name of it, but I learn from a reliable pirate, Nimble Alexander Hobbes, that the made a plan to use the treaty against the Wizards and showed me the plan. It was made by the group because of their rage over wizards gaining acsess to Aqilla, a world they believed to be for pirates alone. When I uncovered the plan in the Megee Mine in Tumbleweed, I decided to posit here to show everyone about it and in my excitement, forgot to sat it was a quote.
That said, I have no reason nor intention to attack Ravenwood for several reasons:

1: Sacking Wizard City is not in my interest.

2: I find that trading and peaceful obligations are far more lucrative than theft.

3: A plan like this could start a war full of wasteful conflict that word drive our attention from the Armada.

And (most importantly) 4: The Ravenwood professor Alhazred took me in and trained meafter I was orphaned, making me eternally indebted to him. Raiding Wizard City would destroy my friendship with him and emotionally scar me for life.

So there you are. You not only have the full story and the location or the real culprits. Until we meet again and my services come to use...
-Vanishes into the shadows-
Good luck and good hunting.
-note left on floor-
By the way, good luck with Morganth: you will need it.
Quentin: Blasted, fooled yet again!!!!! -punches through concrete wall-

Valona: Calm down darling, at least Omar isn't the one we are after.

Angela Decitrix: Indeed supreme Admiral Quentin, the group of pirates behind it all tricked us with a decoy.

Angelis Decimus: Now that we know who their leader is, and the location of their whereabouts, we can conduct a plan that will surely be their demise.

Ambros: Of coarse, we have to see what abilities these pirates have.

Quentin: No need Merle, I'll just send the other champion clockworks.

Valona: Are you sure?

Quentin: Yes.

Valona: OK, Optimus Eliminatrix.

Optimus Eliminatrix (Female): Yes Valona, who shall I assassinate?

Griffin: MILITUS TERMINAUTUS!

Militus Terminautus(Male): Yes General, is there an army that needs smiting.

Noah: Cranius Maximus!

Cranius(Male): Yes Professor, is there a device that needs to be examined?

Alexander Atherton: Destractus, Saboteurus!

Destractus and Saboteurus(both Male): The Twins of Terror, at your command Alexander.

Quentin: Clockwork champions, we have a group of pirates trying to destroy the Spiral Door to Aquila, I need you to find them, arrest them, and bring them to us. Search EVERYWHERE, the Labyrinth, the City of Troy, everywhere. HURRY, TUT SWEET!!!!

Clockwork Champions: -leaves for Aquila-

Quentin: Good luck trying to escape Alexander Hobbes, because no one can hide from the clockwork champions .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
In reference to the concern that a slightly exuberant visit from a group of nautical adventurers night cause the pointy-hatted gang to mob up with the Armada, I suggest we all dress up in those lovely Armada disguises we picked up in Valencia. I mean, we saved them for some reason, right? Also, I am sure we all have a few spare Armada bits and bobs we saved as keepsakes - we can just scatter a few of those about. Maybe the wizards will actually toast a few Armada ships for us!

-Indigo
Ohh, How sneaky, How Cunning, How delightfully clever. I really love how you think. What a fabulous way to use our armada disguises. I do hope you are planing on working on your back bends to replicate their spine crunching, force absorbing snap back.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:

-Indigo
That is such a great idea Indigo, as a possible addition I also happen to know a certain recently retired fire wizard who would be more than willing to help a few disguised pirates gain access to Wizard City. She has become somewhat disgruntled with everybody asking her to collect their groceries and whatnot for them that she has decided to never leave her Grizzelheim house again. However, she would definitly let a few pirates use her spiral doorway.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
GUYS I did a bad thing, I kinda told the armada that there was a piece of the map in wizard city, and also put some gilgimite in all the class houses and told the monkey king to blow them up when he felt like it, I know, it was a bad idea, I should have told RATBEARD to blow them up when he felt like it.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Blasted, fooled yet again!!!!! -punches through concrete wall-

Valona: Calm down darling, at least Omar isn't the one we are after.

Angela Decitrix: Indeed supreme Admiral Quentin, the group of pirates behind it all tricked us with a decoy.

Angelis Decimus: Now that we know who their leader is, and the location of their whereabouts, we can conduct a plan that will surely be their demise.

Ambros: Of coarse, we have to see what abilities these pirates have.

Quentin: No need Merle, I'll just send the other champion clockworks.

Valona: Are you sure?

Quentin: Yes.

Valona: OK, Optimus Eliminatrix.

Optimus Eliminatrix (Female): Yes Valona, who shall I assassinate?

Griffin: MILITUS TERMINAUTUS!

Militus Terminautus(Male): Yes General, is there an army that needs smiting.

Noah: Cranius Maximus!

Cranius(Male): Yes Professor, is there a device that needs to be examined?

Alexander Atherton: Destractus, Saboteurus!

Destractus and Saboteurus(both Male): The Twins of Terror, at your command Alexander.

Quentin: Clockwork champions, we have a group of pirates trying to destroy the Spiral Door to Aquila, I need you to find them, arrest them, and bring them to us. Search EVERYWHERE, the Labyrinth, the City of Troy, everywhere. HURRY, TUT SWEET!!!!

Clockwork Champions: -leaves for Aquila-

Quentin: Good luck trying to escape Alexander Hobbes, because no one can hide from the clockwork champions .
Your missing the mark Athertons.
Hobbes has fled into Flotsam and is in hiding, leaving me to tell you what he knows. The gang is hiding in Undertown and stole a Spiral Key to Wizard City and are trying to sneak into Marleybone City to use the door in Wolfminster Abbey to travel there and spring a new attack that I know nothing of. I personally took the liberty of "misguiding " your clockwork champions to the Isle of Fetch. All you need to do is give them the orders to search the sewers and find the culprits. But be warned, these brutes are far more dangerous than any of us know. Who knows what other tricks they might have under their sleeves?
Thats all he was willing to tell me. It has been a pleasure to lead you in the right direction.

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. Alexander has also learned the whereabouts of the missing shipment of your family's special yum and could steal them back if you drop the charges on him.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Your missing the mark Athertons.
Hobbes has fled into Flotsam and is in hiding, leaving me to tell you what he knows. The gang is hiding in Undertown and stole a Spiral Key to Wizard City and are trying to sneak into Marleybone City to use the door in Wolfminster Abbey to travel there and spring a new attack that I know nothing of. I personally took the liberty of "misguiding " your clockwork champions to the Isle of Fetch. All you need to do is give them the orders to search the sewers and find the culprits. But be warned, these brutes are far more dangerous than any of us know. Who knows what other tricks they might have under their sleeves?
Thats all he was willing to tell me. It has been a pleasure to lead you in the right direction.

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. Alexander has also learned the whereabouts of the missing shipment of your family's special yum and could steal them back if you drop the charges on him.
Quentin: That "missing shipment" is nothing more than Atomic Yum Barrels, drinking even a wine glass full of that stuff will be fatal. But you are right, I have been tricked again, and since the clockwork champions are at fetch, -activates cell phone-.

Angela and Angelus: Hello?

Quentin: Are you two and the others at Fetch right now?

Angela and Angelus: Yes, Omar said that the culprits were here.

Quentin: Well he told me they were in the sewers of Marleybone the whole time, search the whole sewer system, and I'll send an army to help you cover more ground, I think it will take about 100,000 Atherton Industry clockworks to help get the job done. I'm going to port regal to look for a certain grey fox with a handlebar mustache who tried to blow up the Isle of Dogs. With him as our hostage, not only will the Radicals surrender, but the culprits as well, IF they are working with the Radicals. But, we will use the hostage gambit if they somehow manage to drive you out of the sewers. Now, FIND THOSE TRAITOROUS PIRATES, TUT SWEET!!!!!!! -hangs up phone-

Angela and Angelus: YES SIR!!!! Aright clockwork champions lets move out, we are searching the sewers! -heads for Marleybone City-

Militus Terminautus: I'll search the sewers here -heads for Fetch sewers-

Cranius Maximus: I'll search the Isle of Dogs sewer system -set sails for Isle of Dogs-

Optimus Eliminatrix: Then me and the twins of sabotage will search the Albion sewers, just in case if we are being mislead -grabs Distractus and Saboteurus by the hands and heads for nearest ship and set sails for Albion-.

Quentin: Noah, send 100,000 clockworks to help out our champions in their search.

Noah: Already on it -teleports 100,000 clockworks to Malreybone, 20,000 clockworks go to each search group-.

Quentin: Lets see those traitors get away from us now .

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Excellent, Obeah and Quentin have clearly fallen for a fake invasion plan meaning that our raid from Grizzleheim should be conducted without incident.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Excellent, Obeah and Quentin have clearly fallen for a fake invasion plan meaning that our raid from Grizzleheim should be conducted without incident.
Oh, so Obeah's plan is off then? Pity -- not that I want to invade Wizard City, but I liked the idea of going there in disguise as a gypsy, just for the chance to wear a colorful dress with swishy skirts, beads, scarves with little coins on them, and to dance around with a tambourine to wild violin music.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Emma, I was playfully referencing the traditional trope of the 'impoverished student', and still with us today (especially the impoverished grad student! So true, for me certainly). Anne has no idea what the students in Wizard City are like or what they do; she has a vague idea of them spending most of their time quietly studying in libraries.
Oh Anne, I know. I was playfully messing around anyways. And I think Anne has a good theory as to what my Wizard does. She spends all her spare time reading or studying.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Woohoo! -puts on gypsy hat and hums little song-

Ciao!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Grizzleheim? I thought we were raiding wizard city, specifically Old Town? More loot there, and part of the purpose for me is to keep the crew distracted with shiny new (well, slightly pre-owned) housing items.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Pirate: That's what YOU think -deactivates personaficator-

Bernard: I figured you would try something like this, so I disguised myself as one of your little rebels.

Quentin: -Crashes through roof with the rest of the family and the clockwork champions- THE TRAITORS MUST NOT ESCAPE, TAKE THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Clockwork Champions: -Arrests traitors along with Mr. Winter-

Bernard: Aurus and Custos Servus, thank you for informing me of Winter's location, you have earned the title of clockwork champions.

Aurus and Custos: Thank you Spymaster Bernard.

Quentin: I pity Mr. Winter, he was after all upset that the wizards are getting a ton of glory and fame. But destroying the Spiral door to Aquila and raiding Wizard City will solve nothing. Instead of the death penalty, we lock him up in my flagship; The Dreadnaught. We will figure something out on what to do with him.

Griffin: I'll lock his lackeys up in my flagship; The Terminator, to keep them from conspiring.

Noah: -Appears out of thin air- I disabled the Naphtha bombs, and alerted the Wizard City authorities to flush out any more traitors.

Quentin: Excellent, tonight, we CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -pops open Yum bottles while the crews cheer in glory and victory-

Valona: HUZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexander: HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah: Atherton Industries triumphs once more against yet another traitor .

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Is that so? How can that be when I'm pulling a number of strings myself? Quentin told Ambrose about a possible attack, my wonderful associate Alexander Hobbes has uncovered several hideouts ,and my Sight has seen what possible ways of raiding the city. I am only biding my time and letting things unfold before I make my move.

With uncontainable joy,

Impish Omar Underwood

coincidence? hmhmhm I'm sure the idea comforts you.
--Meowiarty

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Grizzleheim? I thought we were raiding wizard city, specifically Old Town? More loot there, and part of the purpose for me is to keep the crew distracted with shiny new (well, slightly pre-owned) housing items.

-Indigo
We are raiding Wizard City, but through the Grizzleheim to Wizard City stormgate. The same one that Baldir the Trader uses to get to Olde Town.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:

Bernard: I figured you would try something like this, so I disguised myself as one of your little rebels.

Quentin: -Crashes through roof with the rest of the family and the clockwork champions- THE TRAITORS MUST NOT ESCAPE, TAKE THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard: Aurus and Custos Servus, thank you for informing me of Winter's location, you have earned the title of clockwork champions.

Quentin: I pity Mr. Winter, he was after all upset that the wizards are getting a ton of glory and fame. But destroying the Spiral door to Aquila and raiding Wizard City will solve nothing. Instead of the death penalty, we lock him up in my flagship; The Dreadnaught. We will figure something out on what to do with him.

Griffin: I'll lock his lackeys up in my flagship; The Terminator, to keep them from conspiring.

Noah: -Appears out of thin air- I disabled the Naphtha bombs, and alerted the Wizard City authorities to flush out any more traitors.

Quentin: Excellent, tonight, we CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -pops open Yum bottles while the crews cheer in glory and victory-

WHAT? Mr. Winter? My forum name stands for Clarice de Winter, also known as Milady de Winter from Duma's Three Musketeers (the D'Artagnon Romances). Trust me you do not want to anger Milady!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Is that so? How can that be when I'm pulling a number of strings myself? Quentin told Ambrose about a possible attack, my wonderful associate Alexander Hobbes has uncovered several hideouts ,and my Sight has seen what possible ways of raiding the city. I am only biding my time and letting things unfold before I make my move.

With uncontainable joy,

Impish Omar Underwood

coincidence? hmhmhm I'm sure the idea comforts you.
--Meowiarty
Pfft! -inspects nonexistant manicure- Attack, as if. In other words I wanna borrow some of the wizard gear I hear so much about. Especially the masked carnival tournament outfits..... -lost in happy dreams of being awesome...-

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

-rolls eyes- As if we're gonna attack 'em! Who said anything about Naptha? I told Gracie to save that for the Armada.... And a correction, I believe Cdewinter is a female.

-inspects nonexistent manicure again and sips tea- Just for the record, I just wanted one of the tournament outfits. Those things are gorgeous.

Ciao!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

As a side note that I forgot to mention (Anne will know what I'm referencing) it is a really very bad idea to celebrate and hold a party while Le Comtesse de Winter is aboard your ship.