Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Actually, it's three new bundles and a card pack.. but who's counting? (Bonnie Anne and Monkey King for sure, but besides them, who's counting? Well, maybe Ratbeard. OK, probably Ratbeard. And Sarah Steel. And Ol' Scratch. But besides Bonnie Anne, the Monkey King, Ratbeard, Sarah, and Ol' Scratch, who's counting? I'm guessing at least half of them).

On the other hand, there's some nice new ship and ship kit stuff in the crown shop today, and a sale... maybe I can distract them with a shopping trip.

-Indigo
Lets hope we can distract them, because otherwise we're DOOOMED.

Sneaky Emma Everhart

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Break out the yum reserves! But not the scrabble board... that didn't go so well. Too many brawls over how many As in aaaaargh...

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Break out the yum reserves! But not the scrabble board... that didn't go so well. Too many brawls over how many As in aaaaargh...

-Indigo
I hope your not bringing out that disgusting Skull Island Yum.

Bernard: Indeed, how about Valencian Yum

Griffin: Made with the finest Yumyum Fruit, and aged to perfection -drops 100 barrels of Valencian Yum-

Noah: It is so good it can cure sleep deprivation.

Valona: Indeed, it is also a good flavoring for any recipe.

Alexander: It is also good enough to stop a mutiny.

Yeah yeah yeah, lets not forget -claps hands for clockwork butlers, chefs, and maids- a feast fit for all of Skull Island, with some of the finest foods from across the Spiral (prates don't have to settle for slop and grime).

Every single pirate and pirate crew on Skull Island: -drools-

Well come on everyone, DIG IN!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
After the ugly incident where Ratbeard and Monkey King were trying make "Clockwork Yum" from the lubricant they scavenged from the 1,075 Claockwork marines, muskateers, and battle angels we destroyed at the Beachhead, the rest of the crew are very dubious about drinking any yum that doesn't come from a well-regarded manufacturer.

We are still sweeping up clumps of fur...

-Indigo

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:

Griffin: Made with the finest Yumyum Fruit, and aged to perfection -drops 100 barrels of Valencian Yum-

Yeah yeah yeah, lets not forget -claps hands for clockwork butlers, chefs, and maids- a feast fit for all of Skull Island, with some of the finest foods from across the Spiral (prates don't have to settle for slop and grime).

Cures sleep deprivation? GIMME SOME OF THAT!... Please.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

-Indigo
Oh my goodness . I am laughing out loud well beyond the giggle phase. That is So good. Oh well done. Wonderful sense of humor. x Sweeps off hat and goes into a graceful bow/curtsey in your honor. x x Swings back onto brand new ship, still giggling x

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Wow. Wizards got a new card pack yet again....

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
After the ugly incident where Ratbeard and Monkey King were trying make "Clockwork Yum" from the lubricant they scavenged from the 1,075 Claockwork marines, muskateers, and battle angels we destroyed at the Beachhead, the rest of the crew are very dubious about drinking any yum that doesn't come from a well-regarded manufacturer.

-Indigo
Truth be told, this Yum is the rarest Yum you can find, in fact, only the Atherton family have access to the recipe these days. After all, the Atherton family is of Valencian blood.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009

Me: I'm diggin in as I'm not a traitor anymore!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
With all this talk of mutiny, I would like to suggest you guys have your crews put in some extra gunnery practice, blowing something up always seem sto calm down Ratbeard.

Red Scarlet

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Quentin, my crew are interested in trading some of their excellent "Clockwork yum" for some of your fine Atherton yum. (Pay no regard to the smoke leaking from the kegs... it means nothing).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
What's your new ship, Chrissys?
x Scurries around trying to get my crew to stand still for just one furstunkin moment so I can get a picture with their brand new ship but still can't get them to stop polishing it x "Scratchy I appreciate the offer but I do Not need a spell to forever repel dirt and barnacles from our ship, that's what I have you guys for. Now get those dead birds and fish skins Off my ship and out of your secret cauldron room." x Scratch looks offended and starts tossing stuff overboard with a little too much enthusiasm. x x Finally manages to steal every polishing towel from the crew and with the bait of permitting them to take turns steering they all happily stand around the nameplate of....The Winged Gladiator ( Level 67 Eagle Galleon ) for a framable photo. x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

-Indigo
Oh Woot woot another giggle fest. Wow, well done again. That last sentence was timed perfectly and sent me into giggle tears. Your poor crew, lol. Thanks for the warning. I will keep an eye out for it in any cheap deals that show up on the black market. x Issues a ban order and forbids Any Clockwork Yum from entering this ship .x
Man I can't stop laughing, lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Clockwork servants, now there is a fun idea . Oh wait, x remembers the film Bicentennial Man x Well maybe not, ya never know. x Sighs x

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Quentin, my crew are interested in trading some of their excellent "Clockwork yum" for some of your fine Atherton yum. (Pay no regard to the smoke leaking from the kegs... it means nothing).
Me and Valona: -nods-
Me: -Throws hot metal dagger at Kegs then Kegs explode- You honestly think I would trade the recipe for gunpowder mixed with oil and you expect me to believe that is Yum?! The Armada eat and drink nothing but, metal, gunpowder and oil!
Bernard: Although, due to the size of the explosion. Could it be?
Gracie Conrad: Yes, I didn't think it was possible, but you created something more explosive than gelemite! You should be proud of yourselves for creating something like this. This could help the war effort!
Me: Yes I suppose that is true. But may I remind you they tried to hoodwink us into trading our delicious Yum, for their explosive Yum?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Me: -running around in circles going crazy- No muuuuutiny!! D: Gracie and Bonnie and everyone else don't betray meeeee!

Gracie: -facepalms- She does realize we've no interest in that?

Bonnie: Give her time and tea.

(See ya in the Skyways!)
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
CDEWINTER: Normally I would think that you suggestion RE:blowing things up would be a capital idea; sadly, with the current state of the crew, I don't want to let them anywhere near the powder room or the weapons locker (mind you, with some of them - Monkeyking leaps to mind - I don't ever want to let them near the powder room or weapons locker...).

Chryssys, the Winged Gladiator sounds fierce - good hunting!

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Me and Valona: -nods-
Me: -Throws hot metal dagger at Kegs then Kegs explode- You honestly think I would trade the recipe for gunpowder mixed with oil and you expect me to believe that is Yum?! The Armada eat and drink nothing but, metal, gunpowder and oil!
Bernard: Although, due to the size of the explosion. Could it be?
Gracie Conrad: Yes, I didn't think it was possible, but you created something more explosive than gelemite! You should be proud of yourselves for creating something like this. This could help the war effort!
Me: Yes I suppose that is true. But may I remind you they tried to hoodwink us into trading our delicious Yum, for their explosive Yum?
MiLady Capt Indigo, Might I place an order for your Atomic Yum barrels, that will undoubtedly be irresistible to any passing clockwork? As long as you change the name it won't interfere with my ban. x Enacts plan to leave a chum trail of the stuff with floating barrels temptingly left behind for an unsuspecting Armada ship to find. x x Ratbeard gleefully boobytraps each barrel so that it will explode upon opening x
This will indeed tip the war into our favor. Your crew is deserving of a medal of valor for such a powerful invention.
Might I offer as payment some crates of Rogaine?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Has anyone tried using the Atomic Yum as ship fuel? Perhaps with some modifcations and some help from Gracie, the Atomic Yum could greatly shorten the distance between worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Me: -running around in circles going crazy- No muuuuutiny!! D: Gracie and Bonnie and everyone else don't betray meeeee!

Gracie: -facepalms- She does realize we've no interest in that?

Bonnie: Give her time and tea.

(See ya in the Skyways!)
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Emma I need you to listen to me. "Physician Heal Thyself". You need to sit down and instead of giving it all away I want you to have some of your own delicious cakes and some of your calming Moolong tea. Consider it a quality control check if you like but you need to calm down and treat yourself a little. x Pushes tray of delicacies towards Emma and gestures Bonnie to serve the tea and watches as Gracie arranges/engineers native Highlander blooms into a beautiful centerpiece.x There now, isn't that better? Look at your crew, they are all worried about you. They are not going to betray you. They may whine and fuss and dial up their shenanigans but betray you? Never. x Entire crew echos "Never" x

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
MiLady Capt Indigo, Might I place an order for your Atomic Yum barrels, that will undoubtedly be irresistible to any passing clockwork? As long as you change the name it won't interfere with my ban. x Enacts plan to leave a chum trail of the stuff with floating barrels temptingly left behind for an unsuspecting Armada ship to find. x x Ratbeard gleefully boobytraps each barrel so that it will explode upon opening x
This will indeed tip the war into our favor. Your crew is deserving of a medal of valor for such a powerful invention.
Might I offer as payment some crates of Rogaine?
Ooh, could I get some atomic Yum barrels? -smiles evilly but in an amusing manner-

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Mark: Barnabus, break down the door!

Barnabus: On it!

*Door busted*

Mark: A room full of bombs, with the sign "Made at Buccaneer Isle"... Our culprit is found.

Christobal Jimenez: Wait, captain! There's a journal here!

Mark: Ok, time to see what else the snitch is planning...

Froggo Villa: It says he's starting the Polarian War all over again by showing Avery a contract. If Avery refuses the contract, he'll blow up Skull Island!

Skeleton soldiers: Halt! Surrender! We serve...

*Mark does a Mighty Charge combo*

Skeleton soldiers: WE'VE FAILED!!!

Mark: Now let's go to Skull Island!

(Meanwhile, at Skull Island)

Barnabus: Looks like he got there first. There's skeleton tracks.

(Old Scratch appears right in front of the marketplace)

Barnabus: Hello, bonehead. You're causing a world threat!

Old Scratch: SNITCH! Now, I'm off to tell Avery about the contract.

Mark: Nope, Bonnie and Toro, ATTACK!

El Toro: Why did you say "Snitch"? Are you trying to be funny?

Mark: That's from Beachhead.

El Toro: What? I watch the walkthrough every day!

(Bonnie and Toro shoot at Scratch, with no effect)

Old Scratch: Remember Captain Blood? I cannot be harmed because I'm a lich.

Ratbeard: What's a Lich?

Mark: Someone who turns theirself undead to achieve immortality.

Bonnie: That explains your backstory. You loved your father so bad, you wanted to become one with him... (Your father was dead at the time at the hands of you-know-who).

Old Scratch: Now let's end this! Minions, ATTACK!

To be continued...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"MiLady Captain Indigo..."

That would be Fiorenza Rosanante diCastagliano, Chryssys. I'm more of a mister captain...

And we can float you a few kegs of the Clockwork yum. Although boobytrapping it would be redundant, verrrrrry redundant. We'll bury the kegs on Raven Island, three crawls and a stagger downhill S/SW from the sword. If, when you arrive, the top of Raven Island has mysteriously blown off, I was never there.

-Indigo

Ensign
May 25, 2013
Talkin The Plank on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Personally, I'd much rather they deliver 15 levels of content to another bundle, but BOTH would be even better. I would imagine that, now that the new worlds have been delivered (and once the minor adjustments and bugs have been worked out) they will start adding more auxiliary content like the bundles and, dare I hope, a new card pack!
Ye want 15 more levels......... IN A BUNDLE
I'm sorry, but I cannot understand your logic.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 Death

Is Death Swash in this game?