Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Well, you could always try to shanghai him again for a repeat on this thread, but I think he's on to you lot, now.

-Indigo
This is true, he now has an aversion to Gracie's golem that boarders on Phobia.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CdeWinter on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Actually Kai, that's just a stereotype. I myself have had several cats that did actualy quite enjoy water. My current (now older cat) loves to get baths, she loves to sleep in sinks with the water tap running, and she'll go swimming in a tub of water. It really depends on the individual cat.
My little Kimahri (Named after Kimahri from Final Fantasy X) hated water. She HATED it.
She hated everything, though.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I miss my little kitten. She had a blue eye and a green eye, and was striped gray and black. She was a big kitty, and very playful. Her favorite hobby was plotting to kill my brother.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Then again, my little rat Yuna (Named after Yuna from Final Fantasy X) loved taking baths. She was mostly white, with a few tan patches, and dark red eyes. She died at three years old, and is buried in my grandparents' yard.

Administrator
Since this thread has completely derailed several times and finally ended on the topic of cats (as do most things on the Internet). I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks all!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*