A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Pfft! -inspects nonexistant manicure- Attack, as if. In other words I wanna borrow some of the wizard gear I hear so much about. Especially the masked carnival tournament outfits..... -lost in happy dreams of being awesome...-

Ciao!
Emma is right, I said we should raid Wizard City, I never said it was going to be a violent raid. Just a nice little shopping trip to the Bazaar with a Lot of Haggling.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh, so Obeah's plan is off then? Pity -- not that I want to invade Wizard City, but I liked the idea of going there in disguise as a gypsy, just for the chance to wear a colorful dress with swishy skirts, beads, scarves with little coins on them, and to dance around with a tambourine to wild violin music.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I wanna be a gypsy too! I have a gypsy headband thanks to my aunt- it's purple with the gold coins on it, and if only I had the gypsy dress..! I can just use a white shirt and stuff...

But yes- I'm in on the plan for the gypsy outfit! (That's what I wanna dress up as for Hallowe'en. )

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh, so Obeah's plan is off then? Pity -- not that I want to invade Wizard City, but I liked the idea of going there in disguise as a gypsy, just for the chance to wear a colorful dress with swishy skirts, beads, scarves with little coins on them, and to dance around with a tambourine to wild violin music.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I wanna be a gypsy too ~ the chromatic dresses with the layered skirts, the pretty headbands and scarves with the golden coins attached, with the awesome violin music along with tambourines, tarot cards... I know a couple songs too...

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
CdeWinter on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
As a side note that I forgot to mention (Anne will know what I'm referencing) it is a really very bad idea to celebrate and hold a party while Le Comtesse de Winter is aboard your ship.
Quentin: I have a few things to say;

1. Sorry, I never watched the Three Musketeers, so I didn't know you were a girl

2. No one has escaped the Dreadnaught, not even Parisss the Firebrand.

and 3 (to Highlander Fox). Omar said they were going to use Naphtha to blow up the tunnels to the shopping district and the Bazaar.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
CdeWinter on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
As a side note that I forgot to mention (Anne will know what I'm referencing) it is a really very bad idea to celebrate and hold a party while Le Comtesse de Winter is aboard your ship.
Oh, yes, Scarlet is absolutely correct... and I might add, party or no, never accept a cup of tea from the Comtesse de Winter, or a mug of Yum, or even a tea cake... likely to be harmful to your health

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
-rolls eyes- As if we're gonna attack 'em! Who said anything about Naptha? I told Gracie to save that for the Armada.... And a correction, I believe Cdewinter is a female.

-inspects nonexistent manicure again and sips tea- Just for the record, I just wanted one of the tournament outfits. Those things are gorgeous.

Ciao!
Clever madame Fox. Your subtle plans and resourceful methods impress me. I so enjoy your tactics and writing that I am compelled to make ye an offer. Though it would force me to use a favor or two, take time to re figure the stats, and with Wizard City's security is on edge, I may be able to conjure up a set of the particular set of clothing you seek, for a price.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
CdeWinter on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
As a side note that I forgot to mention (Anne will know what I'm referencing) it is a really very bad idea to celebrate and hold a party while Le Comtesse de Winter is aboard your ship.
A little helpful hints Milady de Winter: Though the Dreadnaught's brig sports pick-proof locks and very durable bars, the hull to your particular cell has rotten a wee a bit. Also, though the hulls armor is near impregnable from the outside, The inside is quite brittle. One more tip. There is a hidden bomb under the floorboards on the left side of the cell door left there by a previous innmate. The bomb is strong enough to blast through the hull yet small enough to do no damage to ye.
When you get this, the ship will be at port and the crew celebrating on deck save for two clockworks. I foresee that the guards will temporarily sort-circuit for an unknown reason and when that happens, set off the bomb and your home free.
Good luck escaping and don't worry, I'll cash in my favor later.

Until one of us contacts the other again,

Impish Omar Underwood

And by the way Quentin, by the time you find this, it will be too late to stop her.

Beauty lived here once, and Beauty lives here still.
--Phantom Manor

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Oh, yes, Scarlet is absolutely correct... and I might add, party or no, never accept a cup of tea from the Comtesse de Winter, or a mug of Yum, or even a tea cake... likely to be harmful to your health

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I can agree here. I have not read the Three Musketeers, but I intend on doing so as it seems exceedingly intriguing. I know one or two things about Milady de Winter, and yea, never accept anything from Comtesse de Winter. They might as well put WARNING: HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH on it.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
The Undead Obeah on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Clever madame Fox. Your subtle plans and resourceful methods impress me. I so enjoy your tactics and writing that I am compelled to make ye an offer. Though it would force me to use a favor or two, take time to re figure the stats, and with Wizard City's security is on edge, I may be able to conjure up a set of the particular set of clothing you seek, for a price.
-tosses a couple large bags with gold coins inside to Omar- Deal.

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
The Undead Obeah on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
A little helpful hints Milady de Winter: Though the Dreadnaught's brig sports pick-proof locks and very durable bars, the hull to your particular cell has rotten a wee a bit. Also, though the hulls armor is near impregnable from the outside, The inside is quite brittle. One more tip. There is a hidden bomb under the floorboards on the left side of the cell door left there by a previous innmate. The bomb is strong enough to blast through the hull yet small enough to do no damage to ye.
When you get this, the ship will be at port and the crew celebrating on deck save for two clockworks. I foresee that the guards will temporarily sort-circuit for an unknown reason and when that happens, set off the bomb and your home free.
Good luck escaping and don't worry, I'll cash in my favor later.

Until one of us contacts the other again,

Impish Omar Underwood

And by the way Quentin, by the time you find this, it will be too late to stop her.

Beauty lived here once, and Beauty lives here still.
--Phantom Manor
Quentin: OMAR WAS PLAYING ME THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bernard: I'm sorry, I didn't know about it until it was too late.

Noah: Yes, and what was he saying about wood being in the hull of the ship, The Dreadnaught is entirely made of 100% pure Valencian chromium steel, the strongest metal there is in the Spiral, it doesn't even rust.

Valona: He must have found a weakness in the metal itself, even if Lady Winter did escape, she could never find the exit of the ship, I mean, The Dreadnaught is twice the size of Cadiz.

Griffin: Omar must have stolen the map to the ship along with the blueprints to its design.

Alexander: The clockworks shorted out for some reason, they are liquid proof and gas proof, not even acid can melt them since we added sodium bicarbonate to the recipe in their armor. Unless Omar somehow managed to rip open the heart cavity panel in our two best clockworks, he couldn't have removed the wind-up keys in their hearts, which are not really wind up at all, the keys just activate them.

Noah: I think I know why he knows so much of our industry's technology, I was checking the laboratory in my flagship when I noticed most of my blueprints were missing, and those were just copies. He just left the original blueprints behind, in which they have several mistakes that I have fixed months ago. Remind me to upgrade The Dreadnaught once this is all over.

Quentin: Noted, and don't worry, Lady Winter has no idea on how we are tracking her.

Noah: I'll send my assistant; Gracie Conrad, to go and look for that escaped mistress.

Gracie: It will be easy to capture her now that the clockwork battle suits are fully functional. I made them look like armadillos due to their incredibly HARD armor.

Noah: Excellent work Miss Conrad, due you have enough for the best of our crew members?

Gracie: You DO know that they don't know string theory from string beans, correct?

Noah: Then teach them.

Gracie: Alright, we're moving out to find the escaped prisoner once they are ready.

Noah: Excellent plan.

Bernard: In the meantime, I'll keep track of Winter's movements.

Griffin: I'll keep the areas I control in the Spiral under high alert and my Clockthroats will put up wanted posters of Miss Winter in the worlds I don't control.

Quentin: Ah yes, I remember designing the Clockthroats, they were meant to look like Skull Island's Cutthroat sharks and have a hint of Armada Dragoon in the look, with the savagery of BOTH of those types of brutes.

Griffin: How high do you want the bounty brother Quentin?

Quentin: 100,000 gold doubloons, after all, Miss Winter nearly ended Skull Island's treaty with Wizard City with a raid on the shopping district and the Bazaar.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
MiLady de Winter: "We are raiding Wizard City, but through the Grizzleheim to Wizard City stormgate. The same one that Baldir the Trader uses to get to Olde Town."

Oh! Ahem. Sorry about that - too many yum milkshakes while reading posts, apparently.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
CdeWinter on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Emma is right, I said we should raid Wizard City, I never said it was going to be a violent raid. Just a nice little shopping trip to the Bazaar with a Lot of Haggling.
OOOh! Can I come?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Indigo Ring on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
MiLady de Winter: "We are raiding Wizard City, but through the Grizzleheim to Wizard City stormgate. The same one that Baldir the Trader uses to get to Olde Town."

Oh! Ahem. Sorry about that - too many yum milkshakes while reading posts, apparently.

-Indigo
Bernard: What should we do now?

Quentin: Griffin has that part taken care of, he has set up a line of defensive clockwork turrets in case if the invasion is forced through. The first line of defense is a blockade at the Wizard City stormgate in Grizzlehiem. You need a high class clearance from ME to get through the gate, and best of all, the blockade consists of flagships, over 100 guns each, and I set up 10 of them at the stormgate. If they force their way through, they will find MY flagship on the other side, one twice the size of Cadiz, and with the rest of our elite court flagships, and our strongest navy, along with our clockwork war machines, we are unbeatable.

Noah: I finished upgrading The Dreadnaught brother Quentin. It is now just as indestructible like our fortress at Sujimura Skyway after we overthrew General Tso for making a treaty with the Armada.

Quentin: Excellent, we need to prepare Wizard City for a defense against the raid. But, just in case, I set up flagship blockades at every stormgate leading to wizard city. We have the city surrounded with defense turrets, the DaVinci Biplanes are patrolling the higher parts of the Skyways, Clockwork Tanks are patrolling the streets as well as our soldiers and with the Ravenwood students and teachers helping them out. I think we are ready for a defensive assault.

Griffin: Everything and everyone is ready, all we need to do now is wait for the raiders to get here, IF they manage to destroy the flagships.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
CdeWinter on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Emma is right, I said we should raid Wizard City, I never said it was going to be a violent raid. Just a nice little shopping trip to the Bazaar with a Lot of Haggling.
Oh, a Shopping Trip! Now you're talking. Can I still dress as a gypsy? And I can sing:

"The gypsy rover came over the hill,
Over the valley so shady--,
He whistled and he sang 'till the green woods rang,
And he won the heart of a lady--."

But wait. Am I going on this shopping trip with Scarlet, or Milady? On account of it really makes a difference, you know And if it is Milady... I think I will just stay home. Yes, coming down with something... *artistically coughs*

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Oh, a Shopping Trip! Now you're talking. Can I still dress as a gypsy? And I can sing:

"The gypsy rover came over the hill,
Over the valley so shady--,
He whistled and he sang 'till the green woods rang,
And he won the heart of a lady--."

But wait. Am I going on this shopping trip with Scarlet, or Milady? On account of it really makes a difference, you know And if it is Milady... I think I will just stay home. Yes, coming down with something... *artistically coughs*

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Don't worry it is defintely Scarlet that would be going on the shopping trip. She's already practicing her haggling,
"Arrr Matey, me blunderbuss say ye can lower the price on that dress by another 100 gold."

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
OOoooOOooooOOOO maybe all those little wizard students would like some YUM! I would love some of the pets they have, so maybe some yum kegs might convince 'em to part with a sea dragon or something.

Ah, now I've done it. ("Sea dragons? The wizards have sea dragons and we don't. Arrrrr, that 's NOT RIGHT!!"). I need to remember that Monkey King has really, really good hearing.

-Indigo

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Oh, a Shopping Trip! Now you're talking. Can I still dress as a gypsy? And I can sing:

"The gypsy rover came over the hill,
Over the valley so shady--,
He whistled and he sang 'till the green woods rang,
And he won the heart of a lady--."

But wait. Am I going on this shopping trip with Scarlet, or Milady? On account of it really makes a difference, you know And if it is Milady... I think I will just stay home. Yes, coming down with something... *artistically coughs*

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I wanna dress as a gypsy too! -falls on face-

Sorry, haven't had wifi for the last couple days.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Quentin Atherton on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Bernard: What should we do now?

Quentin: Griffin has that part taken care of, he has set up a line of defensive clockwork turrets in case if the invasion is forced through. The first line of defense is a blockade at the Wizard City stormgate in Grizzlehiem. You need a high class clearance from ME to get through the gate, and best of all, the blockade consists of flagships, over 100 guns each, and I set up 10 of them at the stormgate. If they force their way through, they will find MY flagship on the other side, one twice the size of Cadiz, and with the rest of our elite court flagships, and our strongest navy, along with our clockwork war machines, we are unbeatable.

Noah: I finished upgrading The Dreadnaught brother Quentin. It is now just as indestructible like our fortress at Sujimura Skyway after we overthrew General Tso for making a treaty with the Armada.

Quentin: Excellent, we need to prepare Wizard City for a defense against the raid. But, just in case, I set up flagship blockades at every stormgate leading to wizard city. We have the city surrounded with defense turrets, the DaVinci Biplanes are patrolling the higher parts of the Skyways, Clockwork Tanks are patrolling the streets as well as our soldiers and with the Ravenwood students and teachers helping them out. I think we are ready for a defensive assault.

Griffin: Everything and everyone is ready, all we need to do now is wait for the raiders to get here, IF they manage to destroy the flagships.
SHOPPING TRIP. XD So if we so much as try purchasing some of that gear they're selling we'll get arrested or attacked? Don't get it.

I don't see why ya care so much about this mere shopping trip. (Just a note about said defenses- Emma, Keira, Valerie, Amy AND Savannah have seen much worse. They're unimpressed. XD Keira and Emma wear high heels for a reason - kicking through metal for them is as easy as it is for Savannah to fully raid a store in ten seconds. In other words, incredibly easy. XD)

-yawns- Hit me with ya best shot. -tosses a couple kegs of atomic yum at said flagships-

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I wanna dress as a gypsy too! -falls on face-

Sorry, haven't had wifi for the last couple days.

Ciao!
Oh I wondered what had happened to you my little Emma. I am glad you are ok, I was beginning to get worried. So glad it was just me being silly again . Welcome back.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Indigo Ring on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
OOoooOOooooOOOO maybe all those little wizard students would like some YUM! I would love some of the pets they have, so maybe some yum kegs might convince 'em to part with a sea dragon or something.

Ah, now I've done it. ("Sea dragons? The wizards have sea dragons and we don't. Arrrrr, that 's NOT RIGHT!!"). I need to remember that Monkey King has really, really good hearing.

-Indigo
Yea, what about the starfish? And the other wonderful sea creatures they have? x hands on hips x x stomps foot x We really need to do something about this. Crew? I am open or suggestions. You might as well stop sneaking around with your ideas and include me in them. I Am the Captain after all.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
SHOPPING TRIP. XD So if we so much as try purchasing some of that gear they're selling we'll get arrested or attacked? Don't get it.

I don't see why ya care so much about this mere shopping trip. (Just a note about said defenses- Emma, Keira, Valerie, Amy AND Savannah have seen much worse. They're unimpressed. XD Keira and Emma wear high heels for a reason - kicking through metal for them is as easy as it is for Savannah to fully raid a store in ten seconds. In other words, incredibly easy. XD)

-yawns- Hit me with ya best shot. -tosses a couple kegs of atomic yum at said flagships-

Ciao!
Quentin: Then why did Omar reveal battle plans for...Omar planned this from the start.

Bernard: It was HIS plan to raid Wizard City.

Noah: When we found out about his plans, he has been sending us on a wild goose chase when he pinned the plan on someone else.

Griffin: As an added bonus, he was trying to turn our friends against us, and Clarice was just another innocent bystander.

Alexander: He even stole the blueprints to our ship to prepare his troops for the raid.

Valona: And we fell for his tricks.

Quentin: THAT NO GOOD, BLACK HEARTED, TWISTED, UNFORGIVABLE, CHEATING, LYING, UNDERHANDED LITTLE WEASLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin: If I EVER see Omar again, I'LL FLOSS MY TEETH WITH HIS SPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valona: We all fought each other over a little trick Omar played us with, now its time for us to return the favor.

Bernard: Now we are on a manhunt for that little brat for turning us against each other.

Quentin: SEARCH EVERYWHERE, SKULL ISLAND, COOL RANCH, MOOSHU, VALENCIA, FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME ALIVE, I NEED HIS HEART PUMPING, FOR NOW, HURRY, TUT SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Oh I wondered what had happened to you my little Emma. I am glad you are ok, I was beginning to get worried. So glad it was just me being silly again . Welcome back.
I feel special now. The lack of wifi drove me a little bit crazy, but drawing and reading passes the time.

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Indigo Ring on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
OOoooOOooooOOOO maybe all those little wizard students would like some YUM! I would love some of the pets they have, so maybe some yum kegs might convince 'em to part with a sea dragon or something.

Ah, now I've done it. ("Sea dragons? The wizards have sea dragons and we don't. Arrrrr, that 's NOT RIGHT!!"). I need to remember that Monkey King has really, really good hearing.

-Indigo
Pets!!! More pets? Sea dragons? Starfish? Ooooh, count me in!

But I happened to see a poster some wizard left lying around, describing something perhaps even more stunning than more cute and adorable pets: the Wizards have access to a playable piano -- actually, with its elegant scrollwork it is really a PIANOFORTE!!! Almost like a harpsichord! It will not only play various music for you, but you can actually play music on it! I have never heard of anything so incredible!

Oh, how I would love a pianoforte... obtained honorably, of course. And besides Yum, I think that bananas, coconuts, and mangos could also make good trading goods, and we certainly have lots of those around here. Surely wizard students get hungry just like everybody else. (Though I still want to go there disguised as a gypsy. Because that would be cool.)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Quentin Atherton on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Then why did Omar reveal battle plans for...Omar planned this from the start.

Bernard: It was HIS plan to raid Wizard City.

Noah: When we found out about his plans, he has been sending us on a wild goose chase when he pinned the plan on someone else.

Griffin: As an added bonus, he was trying to turn our friends against us, and Clarice was just another innocent bystander.

Alexander: He even stole the blueprints to our ship to prepare his troops for the raid.

Valona: And we fell for his tricks.

Quentin: THAT NO GOOD, BLACK HEARTED, TWISTED, UNFORGIVABLE, CHEATING, LYING, UNDERHANDED LITTLE WEASLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin: If I EVER see Omar again, I'LL FLOSS MY TEETH WITH HIS SPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valona: We all fought each other over a little trick Omar played us with, now its time for us to return the favor.

Bernard: Now we are on a manhunt for that little brat for turning us against each other.

Quentin: SEARCH EVERYWHERE, SKULL ISLAND, COOL RANCH, MOOSHU, VALENCIA, FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME ALIVE, I NEED HIS HEART PUMPING, FOR NOW, HURRY, TUT SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O. O Um, ok, apology accepted. -passed Quentin some tea and cake- Oh uh, sorry about chucking the yum kegs at ya. My fault, sorry. -snaps fingers and the Yum is magically not thrown-

Is it possible to floss your teeth with someone's spine?

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Pets!!! More pets? Sea dragons? Starfish? Ooooh, count me in!

But I happened to see a poster some wizard left lying around, describing something perhaps even more stunning than more cute and adorable pets: the Wizards have access to a playable piano -- actually, with its elegant scrollwork it is really a PIANOFORTE!!! Almost like a harpsichord! It will not only play various music for you, but you can actually play music on it! I have never heard of anything so incredible!

Oh, how I would love a pianoforte... obtained honorably, of course. And besides Yum, I think that bananas, coconuts, and mangos could also make good trading goods, and we certainly have lots of those around here. Surely wizard students get hungry just like everybody else. (Though I still want to go there disguised as a gypsy. Because that would be cool.)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
According to this list of obtainable items in the Wizarding half of the Spiral - Jellyfish are also an option to receive. Apparently one of the worlds has Water Moles inhabiting a sector of it, and that already makes me happy.

I noticed that they have a Lead Guitar too! How unfortunate that they do not have a violin or an acoustic guitar, as those two instruments are also favorites of mine. I am quite decent at the piano of course, though I am curious as to whether they have a lyre or not. Maybe Charlotte was looking to get a new one. ;) The Wizards certainly are fortunate to have a range of instruments to play- oh, I think I'll buy myself a Lead Guitar, as its closest to acoustic.

Let us not forget, I can trade some tea and cakes I've made. We could also introduce them to our Armadillos and Jackalopes, as they've definitely not seen such adorable creatures before. Maybe we could tell stories to them as well! But someone needs to keep an eye on Monkey King and Ratbeard - something tells me if we don't something bad will happen.

I want to dress like a gypsy too! It would be so fun!

Ciao!