Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Then I guess this war will help you both coexist while we fight the Armada. Besides, both wizards and pirates are fighting against the Armada this battle.

Valona: Indeed, so I suggest you learn how to get along before the Armada destroys this city.
"Heck with the stupid city!" Serafina hotheadedly exclaims. "I don't care about the Spiral, the Armada, or the stupid pirates and wizards! It isn't our fight, dang it!" She crosses her arms and sticks her tongue out.

"Mademoiselle Serafina, I think you are being just a bit too 'arsh!" Soyala responded objectively. "Please, don't cause anyvun grief."

"These guys have no right to tell me to get along with YOU. They cannot arrest me either, because neither of us are citizens of the Spiral and they have no power whatsoever over us."

"You are correct- any attempts to arrest us are illegal, as ve are not citizens and ve 'ave done no wrong."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Quentin then started and exorcism as soon as they left, then the Chimera disappeared afterwards. Then the whole flagship was a magic free zone. Omar was caught on the upper deck, he tried to cast spells, but nothing worked.

Quentin: Omar, you're helping him? The same person who tried to destroy Wizard City's gate to the Spiral? The same person who tried to kill Bartleby?! If you held Wizard City near and dear, you should have not freed Kai.
"Oh Quentin, Quentin, Quentin," said Omar calmly "I am not freeing him. Quiet the contrary, I'm teaching him a lesson. Merely turning him to those cog-heads is too good for him. Call it my personal retribution for his cruel deeds."

And with that, he pulled out a Kopesh and a pistol and consecrated them to conduct magical energy in the Exorcised ship. With that, he charged Kai in a frenzy of magic and chaos.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai is already gone though. In the Death School's old place, talking to himself.
Kai: I used to be a wizard too. Then I was expelled for practicing Hoodoo and privateer magics.
Kai walks into Bartelby, dropping a lit match along with three large bombs as he walks into Marleybone.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Quentin then started and exorcism as soon as they left, then the Chimera disappeared afterwards. Then the whole flagship was a magic free zone. Omar was caught on the upper deck, he tried to cast spells, but nothing worked.

Quentin: Omar, you're helping him? The same person who tried to destroy Wizard City's gate to the Spiral? The same person who tried to kill Bartleby?! If you held Wizard City near and dear, you should have not freed Kai.
I agree entirely with Quentin here, Kai's actions are very disruptive in regards to the trade treaty I am trying to set up with Wizard City. If you want access to all those Wizardly treats, I suggest you help to stop Kai.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Kai can not be defeated said head master Ambrose
What why said
I can't believe it a pirate lock her up
Ahh noo
Please don't take her
What are u doing sister
Saving u
Now are we
Back
X shuts now we can't get out
See you in the spiral
I added my pirate and my wizard

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Kai is already gone though. In the Death School's old place, talking to himself.
Kai: I used to be a wizard too. Then I was expelled for practicing Hoodoo and privateer magics.
Kai walks into Bartelby, dropping a lit match along with three large bombs as he walks into Marleybone.
Alexander was near Bartleby when he heard fuses crackling. He looked inside and there were bombs EVERYWHERE. He picked them all up and cartoonishly bolted out the door and to the nearest ledge and dropped every last bomb into the sky.

Alexander: That was close.

Quentin: OK, no more mister nice guy, Griffin, you're in charge of our platoons against Bishop while we are away. Noah, stay here in case anyone needs to be healed or if the machines need upgrading.

Noah: I'm already working on a new project; Clockwork Kamikazes. They'll dive-bomb on Bishop's fleet, decimating every last Armada clockwork in the invasion. Bishop will be unharmed though, because I just know he will fly the coop before we have a chance to destroy him.

Quentin: Excellent, Valona, Alexander, Bernard, Omar, you're coming with me to Marleybone to arrest Kai.

Bernard: I already sent word to Barkingham Palace. The Queen will definitely sent guards to help us catch Kai.

With that said, Quentin and company headed for Marleybone to catch Kai while Griffin stayed to defend Wizard City.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Knowing Atherton would deal with the rest of the bombs, Omar took one of them for himself and followed Kai into Wolfminster Abbey. He was startled to learn Kai's history with wizards, and though quite resourceful, he had forgotten one important detail about Bartleby. Omar was going to Marleybone to remind him that...
Kai caught him by surprise.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Smoke and fire now fly through the air, as Omar walks in. A blast of sparks, along with a spell, were enough to send Omar back into it with enough force to break Marleybone Spiral Door.
"Marleybone is ours!" Kai cheers.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Smoke and fire now fly through the air, as Omar walks in. A blast of sparks, along with a spell, were enough to send Omar back into it with enough force to break Marleybone Spiral Door.
"Marleybone is ours!" Kai cheers.
Stunned at what happened, Omar stood up and decided to haunt Kai in a more subtle way. with Atherton unable to do anything about it quickly, Omar decided to port his way into Regent's Square.

after a puff of orange and purple smoke billowed in a side street, Omar quickly rushed into Knight's Court. He knew Kai would find him, but this time, he would be ready for a battle between Kai. And this time, Atherton would not interfere for a while.

He was ready.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
A cannon hits Dino's ship, him and his crew getting knocked to shore.
Dino laid there in the sand for a second, then stands and helps up his crew.
Together they went into the city.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai sees Omar in the Court, from behind him. He silently presses a button on his metal gauntlet. A small dagger-length blade slides smoothly out, normally hidden from sight. Kai throws a smoke bomb by manipulating his puppets (All of which are carrying smoke bombs).
As the area filled with smoke, Kai dashed out, attempting to incapacitate or kill Omar. (Whichever comes first)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Kai Alcott on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Kai sees Omar in the Court, from behind him. He silently presses a button on his metal gauntlet. A small dagger-length blade slides smoothly out, normally hidden from sight. Kai throws a smoke bomb by manipulating his puppets (All of which are carrying smoke bombs).
As the area filled with smoke, Kai dashed out, attempting to incapacitate or kill Omar. (Whichever comes first)
OOC: Just read the whole thread -- having a lot of LOL moments.
~
"Not on my watch!" A masked girl with blonde hair showing from under her feathered hat appeared out of nowhere, and with a flick of one of her rapiers, Kai's blade slid away and out of reach. The girl couldn't help but grin at Kai's stunned expression, then took her fencer's position to him. He recognized the girl's emerald green eyes. "If your going to get Omar, you're going to have to go through me first." Lizzy's expression never wavered. "And that'll be pretty hard to do, Kai. Don't expect me to go easy on you." Each time Kai moved, Lizzy cross-side-stepped, her rapiers still drawn. She was wearing tournament clothes, and her rapiers were those given in the tournament. She wasn't using it likes wizards do, though, and instead was using it as light armor and actual swords rather than wands. "Good luck." The young swashbuckler gave a bow to Kai, then awaited his attack.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2013
i'm going to talk about mutiny.Mutiny is a raise that is all gangs but darkmoor is like a undead and monster raise. The gangs in mutiny have some undead gangs some repersent darkmoor example duck of death he owned a gang him self. Now i dont know if duck of death is a mutiny gang but i havr seen some that are there are only 3 raises that show up in mutiny to fight pirates! for one cutthroats i hear they report to mutiny and fin is the leader that reports also the biggest group in mutiny is cutthroats. The most largest raise in the history of the sprial knowing they have over 900.000.000 gangs. the rats are one of the raises that fights well like half of them the 3ed largest amout of gangs in mutiny. Darkmoor is the 2ed largest raise in mutiny knowing darkmoor works with the armada and mutiny and tries to take over the sprial for the third arc in wizards. my other post on wizard101.com but mutiny knows the armada is much stronger but i heard there rat gangs are stealing high tech weapons. We all know rats are naturaly the best people to steal things there knowed for it.I bet mutiny steals the map from us and try to go to el dorado the whole map! Mutiny will try to get all the gold but we follow them and kill them in el dorado and the third arc is darkmoor again they want revenge on the sprial.So they kill avery and the teachers are your only hope and they steal the gold and buy some of the best ships in the sprial.A mutiny is brewing? A army is starting? The armada is ening? Mutiny is working with darkmoor? give comments plz.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai falls limb to the ground as several threads fell from the ceiling.
Kai jumps down and lands behind Lizzy, a small blade poking out of his sleeve at her neck.
"I am the eagle. He is a mouse. You cannot stop a hunter pursuing his prey!"
Kai drops his coat, revealing long white and red robes. He pulls the hood up, now resembling an eagle.
He disappears with another burst of smoke.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Stunned at what happened, Omar stood up and decided to haunt Kai in a more subtle way. with Atherton unable to do anything about it quickly, Omar decided to port his way into Regent's Square.

after a puff of orange and purple smoke billowed in a side street, Omar quickly rushed into Knight's Court. He knew Kai would find him, but this time, he would be ready for a battle between Kai. And this time, Atherton would not interfere for a while.

He was ready.
Meanwhile in Albion...

Seamus was in a diner, eating a shepherd's pie and potatoes when a dog in a waiter's uniform who did not look like the waiter who had served him handed him a bill, and a note on the back of it.

"Master Donnelly," the note began, "M sends his regards. The conflict between wizards and pirates has reached Marleybone. The fugitives who attempted to destroy Bartleby have escaped from Wizard City and destroyed the Spiral gate out. The Queen requested you specifically, as a member of Special Branch, to deal with this threat. Please head to Marleybone City at once. P.S. Your bill has been paid."

Seamus closed the note and sighed. The new troubles between the pirates and wizards were dangerous, but in his heart of hearts he cared far more about the rising tensions between Marleybone and Albion. He would head to the City, but not for the Queen, and certainly not for what the Queen had hoped for...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Just read the whole thread -- having a lot of LOL moments.
~
"Not on my watch!" A masked girl with blonde hair showing from under her feathered hat appeared out of nowhere, and with a flick of one of her rapiers, Kai's blade slid away and out of reach. The girl couldn't help but grin at Kai's stunned expression, then took her fencer's position to him. He recognized the girl's emerald green eyes. "If your going to get Omar, you're going to have to go through me first." Lizzy's expression never wavered. "And that'll be pretty hard to do, Kai. Don't expect me to go easy on you." Each time Kai moved, Lizzy cross-side-stepped, her rapiers still drawn. She was wearing tournament clothes, and her rapiers were those given in the tournament. She wasn't using it likes wizards do, though, and instead was using it as light armor and actual swords rather than wands. "Good luck." The young swashbuckler gave a bow to Kai, then awaited his attack.
"Vait." Another young woman stepped onto the scene, a hand raised. Her lavender hued cerulean tresses were even and straight, short and simple with a gold crown resting in between some strands. A translucent baby blue veil hung from the edges of the crown, and she wore a one sleeved icy dress, with the one sleeve being puffed in a crystal formation at the shoulder, the same form with the skirt, and furry, thigh high blue boots. Two clear daggers of ice rested in her hands. "Elizabeth, let moi help. Please." Soyala offered. "I can sense zis Kai iz more dangerous than meets the eye." She warned, her glacier colored eyes bearing back into Lizzy's emerald orbs.

She then paused as Kai disappeared. She sighed and shook her head. "I am sorry to 'ave been such a hiatus to zee battle, mademoiselle Elizabeth."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
Kai falls limb to the ground as several threads fell from the ceiling.
Kai jumps down and lands behind Lizzy, a small blade poking out of his sleeve at her neck.
"I am the eagle. He is a mouse. You cannot stop a hunter pursuing his prey!"
Kai drops his coat, revealing long white and red robes. He pulls the hood up, now resembling an eagle.
He disappears with another burst of smoke.
"Be careful what ye wish fer." Chuckled Omar before knocking Kai off his feet. "I have lived through centuries and am learned in the ancient arts. Why else would I contend against you?! Nevertheless, Say Your prayers Kai Alcot!"
Omar's clothes were now Krokotopian Robes in the Orange, Maroon, and Brown of the Balance School.
"Let us finish this bout, necromancy versus sorcery, Witchdoctor vs. Obeah, Pirate to Pirate." Challenged Omar, staff and kopesh in hand "Let the games begin."
Omar grinned before summoning a sandstorm.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
midnight terror on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
i'm going to talk about mutiny.Mutiny is a raise that is all gangs but darkmoor is like a undead and monster raise. The gangs in mutiny have some undead gangs some repersent darkmoor example duck of death he owned a gang him self. Now i dont know if duck of death is a mutiny gang but i havr seen some that are there are only 3 raises that show up in mutiny to fight pirates! for one cutthroats i hear they report to mutiny and fin is the leader that reports also the biggest group in mutiny is cutthroats. The most largest raise in the history of the sprial knowing they have over 900.000.000 gangs. the rats are one of the raises that fights well like half of them the 3ed largest amout of gangs in mutiny. Darkmoor is the 2ed largest raise in mutiny knowing darkmoor works with the armada and mutiny and tries to take over the sprial for the third arc in wizards. my other post on wizard101.com but mutiny knows the armada is much stronger but i heard there rat gangs are stealing high tech weapons. We all know rats are naturaly the best people to steal things there knowed for it.I bet mutiny steals the map from us and try to go to el dorado the whole map! Mutiny will try to get all the gold but we follow them and kill them in el dorado and the third arc is darkmoor again they want revenge on the sprial.So they kill avery and the teachers are your only hope and they steal the gold and buy some of the best ships in the sprial.A mutiny is brewing? A army is starting? The armada is ening? Mutiny is working with darkmoor? give comments plz.

Right I think I am mostly speechless here. I don't know at all what you mean by a raise, unless you mean race.

A Mutiny is not a person, character or a being. A Mutiny is simply when a ships crew or portion of a ships crew turn against their officers and captain and attempt to take control of their ship. A Mutiny cannot work with anything, it is an action, not a being.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Seamus arrived in the city without much notice, but Special Branch should not draw notice. He merely sought vengeance. He knew that if the Radicals and other Albion anarchists would act now, the Clockworks would bring Marleybone to its knees. However, he had heard news from his last visit to his home. His mate John Connolly told him that a few months ago, some Foxes took over the General Post Office in a demonstration against the Dogs, and paid dearly for their crimes. John's brother James was one of them, and he had a bad leg. The Dogs shot him, John had said. In a chair to prop him up. This was the final straw.
"The Dogs must pay for what they have done." Seamus muttered. He would take the City by surprise, and Kai Alcott would help him.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
"Be careful what ye wish fer." Chuckled Omar before knocking Kai off his feet. "I have lived through centuries and am learned in the ancient arts. Why else would I contend against you?! Nevertheless, Say Your prayers Kai Alcot!"
Omar's clothes were now Krokotopian Robes in the Orange, Maroon, and Brown of the Balance School.
"Let us finish this bout, necromancy versus sorcery, Witchdoctor vs. Obeah, Pirate to Pirate." Challenged Omar, staff and kopesh in hand "Let the games begin."
Omar grinned before summoning a sandstorm.
Kai again falls limb, as more threads come down. Three more Kai's walk out of the shadows, each one dressed in white robes and metal gauntlets. Suddenly, each metal gauntlet sprouted a blade. Each Kai laughs, as they pull up their hoods and dash at Omar. The real Kai throws a smoke bomb down, as the hoodoo puppets attack with their increased senses. When the smoke clears, all the different Kai's have gone. They left behind the real one though.
"You want a fair fight? I can fight you. I have no need of magic, either. I am a master assassin, from the Valencian Brotherhood. I trained sword arts with long dead Samoorai, and the art of puppetry from traveling performers. My hand to hand skills are unmatched, and-" As Kai drones on about why Omar has no chance, the real Kai is suddenly behind Omar, a knife at his neck.
"And I learned stealth from the best. Ezio Auditore Da Valencia."
And so, the battle begins. Assassin vs. Obeah.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have to admit I am surprised that October-the-birthday-month has come and gone without the release of a new bundle. It has now been a year since KI released a bundle for pirate. Seems odd. My crews are all glum, except the one bunch who have the spiffy new haunted ship.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Kai again falls limb, as more threads come down. Three more Kai's walk out of the shadows, each one dressed in white robes and metal gauntlets. Suddenly, each metal gauntlet sprouted a blade. Each Kai laughs, as they pull up their hoods and dash at Omar. The real Kai throws a smoke bomb down, as the hoodoo puppets attack with their increased senses. When the smoke clears, all the different Kai's have gone. They left behind the real one though.
"You want a fair fight? I can fight you. I have no need of magic, either. I am a master assassin, from the Valencian Brotherhood. I trained sword arts with long dead Samoorai, and the art of puppetry from traveling performers. My hand to hand skills are unmatched, and-" As Kai drones on about why Omar has no chance, the real Kai is suddenly behind Omar, a knife at his neck.
"And I learned stealth from the best. Ezio Auditore Da Valencia."
And so, the battle begins. Assassin vs. Obeah.
Omar's smile faded as the doubles attacked. He was forced to use his Sandstorm as a shield and by the time they reseeded, the Storm also died down. Omar then stood up and faced his potent opponent. Then he dod something unexpected, he Laughed. It started normally, though somewhat offsetting, but it quickly tuned into a laugh of a madman, unnerving and frighting.
The then went on the offence, slamming his foot into the floor (quite literally), conjuring an Earthquake. While This went on, Omar drew out a deck of playing cards, shuffled them, and laid out a 7-card spread. Picking a card to his liking, and thew it on the floor. As the Earthquake slowed to a stop and as Kai regained his stability, Omar was chanting ancient verse that his foe knew only too well. He succeeded in stopping Omar from continuing, but by then, the card was pouring out a black, heavy smoke. When it cleared, there was a vortex with a Wraith emerging from it.
"Your not the only Ex-Necromancer in this room." laughed Omar, sitting criss-crossed in the middle of the room "but enough idle chit-chat. Time for the Real nightmares to begin!"
After saying this, He quickly drew a Summoning circle around him and took out his staff, ready for his opponent's next move.

Administrator
Indigo Ring on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
I have to admit I am surprised that October-the-birthday-month has come and gone without the release of a new bundle. It has now been a year since KI released a bundle for pirate. Seems odd. My crews are all glum, except the one bunch who have the spiffy new haunted ship.

-Indigo
Don't give up hope just yet! The Update Notes hint to a new prepaid card happening soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks, Jack, I had seen that notice... which of course only whetted my appetite even more.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Suddenly, Kai disappears. He reappears at the circle, wand in hand and cards in another.
"I will play your game." Kai says, pulling his first card: Earthquake.
As soon as that triggers, he uses his own homemade card: Assassin.
He continues a barrage of myth, death, and homemade cards.