A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 28, 2010
3
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Mast 1714. * Starts humming we wonder as we wander* Might I suggest this carol to help you pass the time?

If that doesn't help then perhaps training your companions or farming for great stuff or helping out other soon to be grateful pirates?
Thanks for the welcome Chrissy. All I have been doing is helping other pirates. Which I'm very happy to do but doing same stuff over and over wears on you.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2010
3
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Remember, Azteca came out before Marleybone and Aquila by 2-3 months or something so I predict our new world will come out in late January or early February. Plus Wizards only got part 1 and the next part was told to be coming out late january so that would be a perfect time to launch out the new world. I agree that it takes a long time but be patient. I'm sure their practically done and are making final touches right now.
Thanks Duke for your great imput just tired of waiting.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
22
we have only gotten one booster pack in 2013 - Wicked Antonio Everhart

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
BroadwayLover1010 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
we have only gotten one booster pack in 2013 - Wicked Antonio Everhart
Hey at least we got one.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
I think everyone is done fighting. So, I'm going to start the planning of a wizard city invasion again!
Ambrose needs to be distracted. Then we can blow up his office, and while he frees himself we can rouse the skeletal pirates to help us, and they attract the guards' attention. We raid the shopping district, then blow the tunnel there and head to Olde Town. Blow the tunnel, loot the bazar, steal the Grizzelheim ship. Use that to drop bombs on every tunnel after drawing all the wizards/guards into Unicorn Way, putting them at the mercy of our skeletal friends. Take the valuables from the houses on every street, burn the library to weaken them, and burn Bartelby. Blow the ravenwood tunnel after destroying all the cards in that part of town, and steal everything from the Pet Pavalion. Make a quick escape by unbottling rafts then a faster ship once out of the city. Remember to take the Lumina crystals from Triton Avenue, then fly to Skull Island to celebrate the destruction of Wizard City. Good plan, no?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Kai Alcott on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I think everyone is done fighting. So, I'm going to start the planning of a wizard city invasion again!
Ambrose needs to be distracted. Then we can blow up his office, and while he frees himself we can rouse the skeletal pirates to help us, and they attract the guards' attention. We raid the shopping district, then blow the tunnel there and head to Olde Town. Blow the tunnel, loot the bazar, steal the Grizzelheim ship. Use that to drop bombs on every tunnel after drawing all the wizards/guards into Unicorn Way, putting them at the mercy of our skeletal friends. Take the valuables from the houses on every street, burn the library to weaken them, and burn Bartelby. Blow the ravenwood tunnel after destroying all the cards in that part of town, and steal everything from the Pet Pavalion. Make a quick escape by unbottling rafts then a faster ship once out of the city. Remember to take the Lumina crystals from Triton Avenue, then fly to Skull Island to celebrate the destruction of Wizard City. Good plan, no?
You do realize that the initial invasion was only to conquer some great deals and haggle some fantastic prices? We never really wanted to wage war on our fellow players on the other side of the spiral. We just wanted to get some good deals to distract our crew while we waited for some of the great worlds and packs and bundles that they were getting. Simply a diversion from waiting by taking down some high prices is all the damage we really had in mind.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
You do realize that the initial invasion was only to conquer some great deals and haggle some fantastic prices? We never really wanted to wage war on our fellow players on the other side of the spiral. We just wanted to get some good deals to distract our crew while we waited for some of the great worlds and packs and bundles that they were getting. Simply a diversion from waiting by taking down some high prices is all the damage we really had in mind.
Uh... well... I knew that!
I certainly did!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
You do realize that the initial invasion was only to conquer some great deals and haggle some fantastic prices? We never really wanted to wage war on our fellow players on the other side of the spiral. We just wanted to get some good deals to distract our crew while we waited for some of the great worlds and packs and bundles that they were getting. Simply a diversion from waiting by taking down some high prices is all the damage we really had in mind.
um, well I did imagine the possible kicking over of a few trash bins along the way, empty ones of course, littering really is the worst crime possible. But yes, as Chrissy said, I only ever planned the invasion as a sort of high speed, mayhem causing SHOPPING raid.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
CdeWinter on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
um, well I did imagine the possible kicking over of a few trash bins along the way, empty ones of course, littering really is the worst crime possible. But yes, as Chrissy said, I only ever planned the invasion as a sort of high speed, mayhem causing SHOPPING raid.
Ok, ok, I get it, I messed up. I should call back the bombers I sent, and stop the assassins and mercenaries I sent to loot and rile up the skeletons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
CdeWinter on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
um, well I did imagine the possible kicking over of a few trash bins along the way, empty ones of course, littering really is the worst crime possible. But yes, as Chrissy said, I only ever planned the invasion as a sort of high speed, mayhem causing SHOPPING raid.
LOL Yea there is nothing quite like taking out your "How come we don't get neat bundles and updates?" tantrums on a few empty trash cans. The resulting echoing BOOM is very satisfying. (Unless you are riding a skittish mount, then you realize the foolishness of your rash movements really fast.) *Rubs sore tush*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Kai Alcott on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Ok, ok, I get it, I messed up. I should call back the bombers I sent, and stop the assassins and mercenaries I sent to loot and rile up the skeletons.
MmmHmm, I would think so, considering the the trouncing they are liable to get from a riled up pack of powerful wizards.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
The good news: My bombers, assassins, and mercenaries weren't hurt too badly.
The bad news: My plan sort-of worked. They didn't get as far as blowing up the tunnels, though, so now there's a bunch of angry wizards on their way to Skull Island.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
Kai Alcott on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
The good news: My bombers, assassins, and mercenaries weren't hurt too badly.
The bad news: My plan sort-of worked. They didn't get as far as blowing up the tunnels, though, so now there's a bunch of angry wizards on their way to Skull Island.
Natalie: Ahhh!!!!! What do we do?! What do we do?!
Egg: Calm down, captain! We know we're in danger, so we have to stay calm until help arrives.
Kan: Egg Shen is right. We have to take our minds off of the problem for a while until help comes.
Hannah: My hoodoo is no match for necromancy. And Ms. Vadima can't do anything about it.
-----suddenly a female Thaumaturge steps into the room. Everybody starts screaming.---------
Egg: (shaking) W-w-w-w-w-WIZARD!!!!
Kan: What do you want from us?! Here! Take my gold! -throws- Take my staff! -throws- Just leave us be!
Katie Ice Gem: By Bartleby!!!! Will you pirates just calm down!!! And somebody tell the goat Hao---
Hannah: Um, cousin Katie. His name is Kan Po, not Hao the translator.
Katie: Fine. Hannah, tell your "Kan Po" to pick up his stuff. We don't use weapons in Ravenwood. And he can keep his gold, for I have no need with it. Wait... Are you guys pirates? I hear most of the wizards are coming to your school campus to... well I have no idea what they're gonna do. You guys are lucky I am not in it, nor are my... ahem... 5 sisters, either. But be warned... What will happen may not be pretty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Kai Alcott on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
The good news: My bombers, assassins, and mercenaries weren't hurt too badly.
The bad news: My plan sort-of worked. They didn't get as far as blowing up the tunnels, though, so now there's a bunch of angry wizards on their way to Skull Island.
Sends out a ship with Kevin the Noob's cousin on it to confer with Kevin to settle the whole thing.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2012
3
I say we should take over wizard city.we will blow up the commons with marlybone gallions.i will tell you the rest later.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Sends out a ship with Kevin the Noob's cousin on it to confer with Kevin to settle the whole thing.
I made both of them walk the plank for being noobs...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Kai Alcott on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I made both of them walk the plank for being noobs...
Have you even seen Kevin's Videos? Knowing him he would just consider it Pirate Camp and call that diving lessons . Kevin the Noob rocks.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
HUZZAH!

A new bundle!!

With a monkey witchdoctor!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Excellent work, KI.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Indigo Ring on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
HUZZAH!

A new bundle!!

With a monkey witchdoctor!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Excellent work, KI.

-Indigo
Indeed indeed, I am having to really scurry and find a cooperating Walmart for I am getting mighty impatient looks from Scratchy. He says he wants his Lab NOW. Everyone else wants the ship but I have already promised Scratchy that he is first to steer.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
Of course, there is the wee problem, since none of our local Walmarts seem to be carrying it...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Indigo Ring on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Of course, there is the wee problem, since none of our local Walmarts seem to be carrying it...
Indeed I am having the same problem. I am keeping Scratchy busy sending out minions to find the missing shipments but I am not sure how long this is going to work. He seems really intent on finding them so I will just let him stay busy as long as I keep him out of the black powder room. I heard him muttering about retribution if they didn't cooperate so this may backfire but I am hoping.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
Still no joy viz. the Hoodoo Bundle. But the new update does sound very, very promising. My pirates have been sitting around for months, growing fat and lazy*, while my wizards do all of the heavy lifting. That may soon change.

-Indigo

*Except for Old Scratch and Bones McGee; for some reason they are managing the lazy bit only.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Indigo Ring on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Still no joy viz. the Hoodoo Bundle. But the new update does sound very, very promising. My pirates have been sitting around for months, growing fat and lazy*, while my wizards do all of the heavy lifting. That may soon change.

-Indigo

*Except for Old Scratch and Bones McGee; for some reason they are managing the lazy bit only.
Oh that is really good. You really gave me a giggle

Commodore
May 30, 2010
863
Finally a new bundle that I can actually fondle the card of! It took Walmart long enough to get them out -- thanks to Indigo for checking so assiduously.

Now to activate the card and maybe even play a bit!

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
4
Zlyxer on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I would really like a new mooshu bundle, and also a cool ranch bundle. Monquistan bundle and a Polaris bundle even though it's not released yet we could get bundles from worlds that haven't been released yet like Wizards!
I think that there should just be a house you can buy in EVERY WORLD. You would have to have access to the world, and an appropriate level, and you could buy the house from a furniture vendor in that world. Of course, the theme of the house would be the world (I personally can't wait to see a Cool Ranch house like that :3).
Sarah