Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I think everyone is done fighting. So, I'm going to start the planning of a wizard city invasion again!
Ambrose needs to be distracted. Then we can blow up his office, and while he frees himself we can rouse the skeletal pirates to help us, and they attract the guards' attention. We raid the shopping district, then blow the tunnel there and head to Olde Town. Blow the tunnel, loot the bazar, steal the Grizzelheim ship. Use that to drop bombs on every tunnel after drawing all the wizards/guards into Unicorn Way, putting them at the mercy of our skeletal friends. Take the valuables from the houses on every street, burn the library to weaken them, and burn Bartelby. Blow the ravenwood tunnel after destroying all the cards in that part of town, and steal everything from the Pet Pavalion. Make a quick escape by unbottling rafts then a faster ship once out of the city. Remember to take the Lumina crystals from Triton Avenue, then fly to Skull Island to celebrate the destruction of Wizard City. Good plan, no?
If this were to happen, you guys would find out that I'm a double agent
I will always be loyal to Wizard101! I'm a hero there (here, I'm a wanted woman on the run). Anyway, us in wizard saved all your butts when we killed Malistaire (and Morganthe soon) ;) you ought to thank us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sarahofmyth on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
I will always be loyal to Wizard101! I'm a hero there (here, I'm a wanted woman on the run). Anyway, us in wizard saved all your butts when we killed Malistaire (and Morganthe soon) ;) you ought to thank us.
* Rolls eyes *

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Oh, now we have a quote unquote 'hero'. Better change the plans:
First, a renegade squad of wizards is hired. They cause some chaos in Unicorn Way, and then Scratch gets their attention and pits them all against the wizards. Felix collapses the tunnel, and we raid the shopping district. Resurrect Malistaire, and send him to deal with Ambrose with Laura's help. Tie him up, and burn Bartelby. Hit and run Ravenwood, Kai will be taking a few cards. They plant bombs EVERYWHERE outside of Unicorn Way, and blow them as they sail away. This plan is being carried out right at this very moment.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
sarahofmyth on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
-rolls eyes- Yare yare da ze. (Give me a break)

To make a fair point, most of us are also wizards too. Including moi.

Ciao.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Wait! You mean... some of us may know some wizards? Like, to talk to them and stuff?? Eww....

-Indigo*

Who denies any knowledge of Wizard City, Wintertusk, Celestia, etc.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
(OOC:This conversation is between me and Hoodoo Cornelius,if you were wondering.)
Hmm...seems Kai is at it again.He means to cause trouble on Unicorn Way,bring back Malistaire,burn down Bartelby and kill Ambrose.I will most certainly thwart his plan.
-How?
-Easily.Remember the Chimera that Omar called up,that Quentin banished?It's still on the loose.I will send her
to deal with Scratch.Then I'll ask Lady Oriel for help.I have been reading a couple of Marleybonean grimoires.They describe Lady Oriel as ''the seraphic queen of creation and destruction''.Her seraph legion will take care of the renegade wizards.After that I will take care of Malistaire.
-How?Malistaire is the master of death.You cannot defeat him.
-True,but there is someone who I can bring back from the other side who could help.I also have a surprise for the end.
-Who?What surprise?
-That would be telling...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wouldn't a peaceful trading venture be more successful ( and less stressful ) Gold is welcome everywhere....
Me. I'm wanting Caerbannog! It would go so well with my coconuts!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't a peaceful trading venture be more successful ( and less stressful ) Gold is welcome everywhere....
The killer bunny?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
It would certainly.However,please realize that gold isn't the only thing that would get passed along through trading.Many(if not most) wizards might regard pirates as savages,while pirates would regard wizards as an isolated folk.They would wonder why wizards are finally after so many years leaving their castles.Pirates might think wizards are politically weakening,if they are asking Skull Island for help.And just imagine what wizards would think of the newly formed pirate republic.Through a peaceful trade Hoodoo and Wizard magic might mix.This would greatly benefit the powers of witchdoctors,but it might also weaken wizards.After all a Thaumaturge who has the Lord of Winter,the Aztecosaur god of ice,bow down to him shouldn't be the one to get his powers from Baron Samedi or another Loa.This is just my interpretation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
The killer bunny?
Yes, he's a special spring time offer for wiz101!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
A peaceful trading voyage? Did you mean to post that on the Merhant101 site, perchance? We're more into pillaging around here. It is our idiom.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Although, on second thought, pirates probably shouldn't use words like "idiom" either. Sorry, fellow brigands and cut-throats. Had a bad bottle o'yum earlier and haven't thrown off the effects yet.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The crew certainly are enjoying their new tasks and responsibilities, and the semi-independence that goes with them. Pet wranglin', scavenging, looting, etc., they are having a blast. Although I have learned it is not good to send Ratbeard off by himself, as he comes back with the strangest things and tends to pick up really weird accents.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
HOW does Ambrose always know my plans in advance? *Laura continues writing messages and passing them to a disguised wizard*.
He stopped this one by warning everyone in advance. We landed in Olde Town to find Ambrose and all the teachers standing there to beat us.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Indigo Ring on May 20, 2014 wrote:
The crew certainly are enjoying their new tasks and responsibilities, and the semi-independence that goes with them. Pet wranglin', scavenging, looting, etc., they are having a blast. Although I have learned it is not good to send Ratbeard off by himself, as he comes back with the strangest things and tends to pick up really weird accents.

-Indigo
Poor, Ratty, I wonder how he feels knowing that he's pretty much the target of almost evey joke we have.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Kai Alcott on May 22, 2014 wrote:
HOW does Ambrose always know my plans in advance? *Laura continues writing messages and passing them to a disguised wizard*.
He stopped this one by warning everyone in advance. We landed in Olde Town to find Ambrose and all the teachers standing there to beat us.
That would be telling...

Consider yourself lucky that I didn't re-evoke that Chimera that got banished!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
This must be the longest thread on the message boards.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It's more like two or three threads that have come together and mutated into... something.

Given that I started it way back when whining about Wizards receiving far more shiny things than pirate, I should again compliment KingsIsle on this most recent update, which I am enjoying tremendously.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Indigo Ring on May 27, 2014 wrote:
It's more like two or three threads that have come together and mutated into... something.

Given that I started it way back when whining about Wizards receiving far more shiny things than pirate, I should again compliment KingsIsle on this most recent update, which I am enjoying tremendously.

-Indigo
Two or three threads, who fought and fought until suddenly one exploded. The other two ate pie, then became this thread in which a lot of things happened, and things did not happen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on May 27, 2014 wrote:

-Indigo
Well considering Catbeard got a much needed bath out of it, it's a great thing.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 30, 2014 wrote:
Well considering Catbeard got a much needed bath out of it, it's a great thing.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Catbeard got a bath from this, but he's beginning to smell like pickled herring again. Um... has anyone seen a large wooden tub anywhere?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Cats don't like water!
I know, that is why the bath and ensuing fight was so hilarious.

Oh my. I made a mistake, That bath was in the "Best and Worst of Times" thread. Wow, memory sure does strange things, I could have sworn it was in this one. My apologies.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, you could always try to shanghai him again for a repeat on this thread, but I think he's on to you lot, now.

-Indigo

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Cats don't like water!
Actually Kai, that's just a stereotype. I myself have had several cats that did actualy quite enjoy water. My current (now older cat) loves to get baths, she loves to sleep in sinks with the water tap running, and she'll go swimming in a tub of water. It really depends on the individual cat.