Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2010
I just wanted to know if there are house tours so people can see what the house look like before they buy it?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Michelle031962 on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
For mounts I would like to see anything that has to do with water like dolphins, wales, sharks etc. Mounts decrease travelling time, so I think we need them. Pets don't have to be but I guess any water animal will do including some parrots. I don't know what kind of ships you have in mind, but some "speedier" motorized ships would be nice. Maybe you can use any motorized power equipment instead of pets or mounts or you can come up with a water repelling back packs instead of mounts.
I believe I read somewhere that you don't want to have the ability with teleporting in the Pirates game. I really do wish you would reconsider this. I'd like to teleport back and forth to my home instead of having to travel "for ever" with my ship. I also like to mark my spot so I can teleport back. This comes in handy when you have no life/mana left after battles and have to go fill up. In any way, if you don't, I would like to see a home station in every area we travel that includes the ability to train our talents and purchasing better equipment no matter what our level is.
Cross training talents should be easier and not be limited to certain classes that includes wearing of outfits and weapons. I know I complaint about this before, just bear with me.
A lot of people are scared of water because of sharks etc and because they can't see what is underneath them. Some dungeons could be just like that: dark and scary, a lot of blind spots with booby-traps and hidden enemie attacks .... to keep the blood pressure up and going.
Also, boss fights should be more like the Wizard101 aeras e.g. in the Waterworks, Avalon, Golem tower or Marleybone towers. They have tricks up their sleeves that keep you on your toes.
That's it for now, I'll be back with more .......
That would be good but also I think that where we were from that gave our talents only the people who chose them should be able to get there e.g for me i chose Krokotopia (naturally spooky) so me and other people that chose that should be able to get there only and for MarleyBone I think there should be a skyway for the people who chose Keen Eyes just a thought Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witchdoctor mostly on test realm

Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
I'd love players to have the option to display a complete list of every main, side, and optional quest in the game. Completed quests can be in green, uncompleted ones in red, and optional tasking in blue or grey.
A similar display could be created for badges too.

While its fun to explore the game and discover everything along the way; after you've gotten your sixth pirate to level 50, sometimes its nice to go back and complete everything that's missed or possible to do a certain number of times to obtain a badge.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
add secondary classes to get free stuff from, as a choice from your character at level 4, but if this IS added, when your ABOVE the level, you should get to choose a secondary class anyways.

-Dark Bradley Yate, level 31

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Make the steamtriss combining gold, not crowns

-Dark Bradley Yate, level 32

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
I think we should have a brawling docks so we could challenge other fellow players to battles on ships.
Yeah that would be rad

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
I think there should be a martial arts class of warriors and for weapons you could buy fist wraps

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Captain Horace Avery I'm very sorry if we're flooding you with too many wants and thoughts.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
monkeystyle100 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a martial arts class of warriors and for weapons you could buy fist wraps
I've been thinking that too. You can buy weapons like bronze knuckles and spikes on the bottom of your shoes. They could do cool moves like Wing Chun does except a thousand times cooler.

Ensign
Mar 08, 2009
there are not enough female characters in the game,like: bosses, side quests, etc. It seems way too male dominated, like 99% male characters

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
you should make houses with pvp so you can move the rink around if you want to get a different field. You should also be able to see the level of enemies. To top it off you should make pvp arenas in all parts of the spiral, and i suggest you make Zafaria a world in pirate101. you should also make some more companions in valencia. its unfair for swashbucklers and buccaneer they dont get anything else again until you finish part of cool ranch.

~Lovable Seth Parker~ lv 47

Ensign
Apr 06, 2011
I think you should make a monster 101 and each school is like a species and how you battle is with a super smash bros type not like the wizard 101 cards or the pirate 101 chess type because in real life you wouldn't attack one time and then wait like 30 seconds for the other person to attack in real life it would have hit,block,hit,punch dodge,with multiple buttons for each move.And when the people talk you don't see there mouth moving which is not right.And when you get hurt it should have marks.So monster 101 I think is a good idea

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
This is very minor, but since we have some more-or-less Baroque era places (Skull Island, Port Regal, Valencia...) might we have some Baroque-style theme music to match?
Thank you, Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
DeadeyeRodrigo on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I just wanted to know if there are house tours so people can see what the house look like before they buy it?
it makes sense but they can just put a photo from the house. But another thing. Why did you guys remove the stormgate from cool ranch to mooshu? it took me twenty minutes to find out you guys removed it you should also make a few more side quests in valencia too because it seemed like a very very short world. If possible maybe put in a quest that gives you a new move like in wizard101. this may seem like a huge thing but try and make another minigame like diego in wizard. i also found a few bugs in gullet and subuta skyway elder bluff And cool ranch also you should make a non wireless mode so if people don't have access they can still play but without others. just to finish this. i was selling some stuff fast and i had a glitch where i sold a piece of equipment i think it was a corsairs helm and somehow it sold for 500. you should also make a companion or too like scorpio or sky snake have a gold equivalent of 50,000 gold. That's all i have to say really.
Lovable Seth Parker lv 48

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Hey my name is Crazy Eric Keeler and iam a level 24 bucaneer So far iam likeing the game and its very creative. But I think I have a good idea, well when you update pirate 101 and wizard 101 you should mix the games together. Like your pirate could interact with wizards and same with your wizard. Also the story lines could be mixed together like the wizards learn about el dorado and the newest bad guy could want to go after el dorado and team up with the armada! Also pirates could go to all the wizard worlds and the wizards could go to all the pirate worlds. Plus i think you should add a pet shop and bazar to pirates to make things easier. Plus I know alot of people want this but.... MAKE IT SO WE CAN GO INSIDE OUR SHIPS OKAY THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!1 And please dum down the abilties of witchdoctors and swashbuckelrs thier too powerful in pvp witch is un balanced. any way i think i have good ideas so please repley if you agree!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Hey so iam really engoying this game so far but i have some ideas. First i think you could merge pirates and wizards together like the story line is entertwined with morgtahne working with the armada to find eldorado to destroy the spiral. And the wizard players and the pirate players could play the game together with pirates going to places like wizard city and marleybone and more! Also the same with wizards going to valenica and cool ranch! Also please make it so pirates can go inside thier ships like a on the go tavern and please dum down the talents of swashbuckerls and witch doctors in pvp witch is also unbalanced. So any way i think this is a good idea so please repley if you agree!

Ensign
Jan 02, 2009
Trading please i don't know if you can or not but yea if you can't it be nice or like is there a auction place. Also like make more space in the bank ty.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
Tone down Game Difficulty for main plot lines-

While I find the game is challenging as an adult, my 12 year old son gets so frustrated with the difficulty of many battles he actually cries. We use to enjoy playing this together, but he has recently said it's "too hard" and does not want to play any more. I'm suggesting you lower the abilities of main plot line encounters and enemies, or improving the abilities of Characters and ther crews.

Example: I find it kind of pointless and amajor let down that a character can score an EPIC critical and do less damage than a normal attack, this also adds to young players frustration.

You could have side quests that are more challenging for those who wish to try them. (i.e. Wizard101).

If your unable to do something to make the game fun for all ages and abilities, in all stages of the game. I will have to seriously consider cancelling our subsciptions. The reason we got them was to play together.

Thanks for your time. Clandagin

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I think it would be fun story if part of our crew would mutiny!! we would have to calm the crew an show them who's the captain of this crew. they are always bickering and telling me where to go so it makes sense if they want to take charge. and besides all they are pirates.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
powderbomb341 on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
Hey my name is Crazy Eric Keeler and iam a level 24 bucaneer So far iam likeing the game and its very creative. But I think I have a good idea, well when you update pirate 101 and wizard 101 you should mix the games together. Like your pirate could interact with wizards and same with your wizard. Also the story lines could be mixed together like the wizards learn about el dorado and the newest bad guy could want to go after el dorado and team up with the armada! Also pirates could go to all the wizard worlds and the wizards could go to all the pirate worlds. Plus i think you should add a pet shop and bazar to pirates to make things easier. Plus I know alot of people want this but.... MAKE IT SO WE CAN GO INSIDE OUR SHIPS OKAY THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!1 And please dum down the abilties of witchdoctors and swashbuckelrs thier too powerful in pvp witch is un balanced. any way i think i have good ideas so please repley if you agree!
the last part isnt true. buccaneers are made of health and strength. witchdoctors have low health and are bad against melee so if you use mighty charge you can kill them within a few turns. swashbucklers rely on our dodge to keep us strong as well as damage. other things arent usually our strengths

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Being able to change our companions starting epic (For example like I want to replace Lucky Jack's bladestorm with repel boarders)

Also being able to throw parties, where you pay with gold to have decorations and music and to have fun with friends and play Minigames.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2008
I'd really like the name Bob to be available on Pirate101. It seems to be one of the most obvious names, but it doesn't seem to be here. A trivial idea, I suppose, but still; Quite the piratey name.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
How about companions for gold many people have told me about this and I also agree with them but so it is not so easy to get companions make the number of gold to buy that companion twice the regular number of crowns you would spend for the companion like ridolfo is 4495 crowns i believe so double that with gold it would be 8990 gold which sounds reasonable. If you also agree help me convince the community board leaders of this idea. Thank You!

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 49

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
For like the third new world glowing swords, and guns that instead of frost of spark shoot full fledged lightning bolts!
Also charms that summon (Automatically) ghostly companions that follow you with your first mate/pet, they count as allies and also powerful charms re that type, everyone who gets to that world gets one that gives you a Ghostly Rat, they look like rat brigand (one you get in presidio if you chose thing that gives him) except they have glowing red eyes.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
AllToonedUp on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
Being able to change our companions starting epic (For example like I want to replace Lucky Jack's bladestorm with repel boarders)

Also being able to throw parties, where you pay with gold to have decorations and music and to have fun with friends and play Minigames.
Ohh I agree with your first suggestion

And plain Lol to the second :D That would be too nice :)