Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2010
have mini games to play on your website for in game prizes like gold, temp mounts, and gear, like you have for wizard101. ^_^ if there are already games on your website like this, i havent found them. just a preview of the in game mini games. but it would surely motivate people to play more if they knew they had a chance at a 7 day mount they could use lol

Ensign
Dec 24, 2008
I'd really like to see more names added to the name selection. In Wizard101 there are a lot more, so it'd be nice to see a little more name diversity here in Pirate101, too. Cheers!

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
I would like to have the option of using one of my other companions as my follower. I have all 5 of the Tribal Pack companions and would love to show them off but don't want to make them my first mate as they are not as strong.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
OK I have a couple ideas again. Two of my pirates have pirate origin heavy ships. My witch doctor is goin into Mooshu with it I love my ship. Oh, and I do get boarded everytime!!! Dont mind though. I did post about being able to upgrade ships with crowns or gold. I still think it is a good idea though. KI would make lots of money on upgrading...sort of like stitching. Sorry, but I like my pirate origin boat. Not every character I have has a pirate origin boat though. Anyway this reply isnt about that. I would like to be able to have a room you can actually go into on the ships. Maybe put a few pieces of furniture or pictures. And how about a crows nest. Just to be able to look around from the crows nest would be cool. Something to think about

Ensign
Dec 03, 2010
Idea 1: More Content for Free Players

I am now or have been in the past both a member and crowns player of multiple maxed out characters and accounts on both Pirate101 and Wizard101. Although I am poor, I feel I have done more than my fair share to help support the growth of the company and the games, both by paying for content, and reporting every bug I see, in as much detail as possible. So I am not asking for free stuff for myself. I think free players should have MORE access, not LESS access. They should at the very least be able to wander into Flotsam Skyway if not Tradewinds and Puerto Mico. They should be able to find Captain Gunn's Treasure and get the free Skiff. I think this would really give them a better idea of the game, and to understand how ship equipment works on different ships. The game has MUCH more content to offer. Cool Ranch is already larger than most of the other parts of the game combined. And Subata is already much larger than Skull Island, Monquista and Valencia combined. As new (Aquilan?) content eventually gets released, I think there must absolutely also be an increase in Free area access. Until then, I think the free players should at least have access to two skyways and perhaps not enter all areas, but at least fight some ships there.

Idea 2: Upgrade Potion

This applies equally to Wizard101 and Pirate101. When you buy a bundle or a card with items, and you redeem for a specific level, then new areas and max cap is increased, you are later stuck with a weak item compared to your level. There's no reason for this, except greed, to get kids to buy the same thing all over again to get the better item. However, most simply won't buy multiples. There needs to be a potion you can buy that will let you upgrade one of these tiered items one tier, so you can enjoy the benefits of the new tier. It generates new revenue for the company, and makes players happy.

Ensign
Feb 11, 2013
I want pets from wizard 101 like blood bat, fire cat, etc. and maybe special shops that only have ,, etc. only items, maybe more expensive to be fair. Sorry if one or both of these already exist, because I didn't know because -and I'm admitting- I'm a bit of a noob.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
Skills that I have from items seem to be stronger. My idea is to mark them with an icon or something in battle. The strategy aspect of the game should not leave a skills power to chance. For instance, i have used a training point for a spell that heals from a different class. I also have the same spell from an item but it gives better health. If I am wrong about this then my idea is void. Thanks for listening.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i just wanted to mention that i was the first ever to "yarr" avery

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
1. A tab in the character page for quests and side-quests you haven't yet done, that points toward the person that gives the quest. That way, nobody misses any of the quests.

2a. A Monster/Mythical Skyway, with werewolves succubi, gorgons (wearing blindfolds of course lol), centaurs, satyrs, and all those cool creatures.
2b. A special equip slot that let's you turn into the forms of the different creatures whose form skill you learn (only 1 form at a time, of course).

3. An equip slot for special outfits (ex: forms from suggestion 2b) that you can wear overtop of your gear, like special holiday outfits.

4. A new organization style for medals, so it's easier to find the medal you want to equip (like a tab for each world's medals, and a tab for fighting the certain amount of each enemy)

5. A Medieval world.

6. more species of characters, like wolves, bunnies/rabits (ex: ne-eyed jack), raccoons, lions, tigers, leopards, and other species (like in idea 2a)

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
need unlimited housing, why is this limited?
need to share my crown companions and ships with other same account pirates
need the ability to sell pets, like my 25 turtle pets for example
need my female pirate to look more female in physic, why does mustang sally get all the physic? a horse?
need to adjust the lighting in my houses interior and exterior
need to collect after battling ships or land enemies i really hate "did not collect", so annoying
need a faster way to travel sky ways
need fights with ships to be faster, less boring
need WAY more yum in the sky way, very annoying looking for them or docking to fill up, lets face it, to use your blue yum to fill health is more annoying than docking as you can never find the blue yum fast enough to fill them
need to collect gold quicker especially for companion tomes, so costly
need to forfeit a battle without penatly if outnumbered, poor companion drop, unfair blocks(more than one in a row), fizzle(more than one with same companion in a row), two ships against one (bullying)
need WAY more nautical experience per quest and per battle
need a female gorilla crown companion better than any companion available (quest incorporated)
need my male gorilla crown companion to take my chosen colors better
need my useless companions with no shield ability to be more defensive(waste turns keeping alive or shielding thus not being able to attack)
need to have two colors in my sombrero, presently will not take two colors as it did in beta
need more female outfits available, cant stand wearing the same thing day after day (stitch with gold currency)
need my pirate eye patch to be slightly translucent or able to dye
need to dye my pets, housing items and companions
need to house my companions and pets
need to stitch my ships in accordance to my favorite ship type

Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
I'd like to see a promotion for Froggo Villa. I know it's important to have some companions with no promotions, but he could promote into something like a salamander assassin? His clothes are a little tatty and I think he deserves somewhat better clothing at some stage... please consider! Thanks!

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
How about a request to join your fight? I dont like random people joining at the last minute just for the treasure, especially after a really long fight.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
When is pirate 101 going to get a bizarre ? We need one bad.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
I've noticed in One-eyed Jack's thread that the idea of a captain's quarters on our ships, that we can decorate with housing items, is on the work in progress list..... I think this is AWESOME !!! but a few more ideas to add.

I know these have been mentioned before, but I feel I need to say them again in hopes you guys will make it happen.

In addition to a captain's quarters...

1... also add a crew deck that functions like the tavern for talking to crew members about leveling them up.
2... add a bank to the captain's quarters so we don't have to race back home or to the bunk house to stash our gear.
3... add a storage hold on the ship that functions like the attic in a house.
4... make the bank customizable to have different looks instead of the same old wooden chest; like a Mooshu style gold chest, or like the Death School chest from Wiz101... very fitting for the pirate theme yes?

5... & PLEASE give us the option to level our favorite boats. More on my idea of how to do this in reply #2.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
REPLY #2

5... & PLEASE give us the option to level our favorite boats.

Create a new NPC, like Prospector Zeke, that we pirates go to for engineering our favorite ships to higher levels. This ship engineer will be at the docks like the ship vendors, who we pay in GOLD, to raise the base stats of our ships. The more you pay... the higher the stats.

The ship engineer will also be able to stitch ship parts with crowns.

& name the ship engineer... Cid ... This would make for an EPIC easter egg to the Pirate101 world.
YES DO THIS... there is no copy right on the name Cid.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
i think for musketeers you should have a lvl 50 gear set for gold which has a pet swashbuckling monkey and a calvary horse along with an elite commando rifle and a calvary elite gear with a helmet/visor, some buckler boots,gloves and a flak armor but all of those in pirate times and Cival War

Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
New Bundle Idea:
Captain Claw's Dangerous Hunts
World Bundle: Zafaria Skyway
5 Possible Companions
50 New Quests
Ivory Trade Ship
Monkey Pet
------------------------
Basically instead of in game side world purchases, you can buy a world bundle for about 39 dollars. I was thinking this for example could be about African slave trade and how the rest of the world (or spiral) was effected. Basically a zebra slave trader, resembling Reginald Baxby of Wizard101, began loading up ships with elephant, rhino, lion and other Zafarian species to be slaves for Marleybone, Skull Island and Cool Ranch (or to be more acurate to history a possible Eastern, Early America world). The goal is to free Captain Claw (a lion privateer) and end the Zebra's rain of terror. At the moment he is outnumbered and so the only way to free the rest of the Zafarians is by assembling the Big Five. The Elephant Musketeer, Bello OneTusk (resembles Beloq and carries two pistols), the Leopard Witchdoctor Princess, Selena Hunt, the strong Rhino Buccaneer, Black Horn (has a large tattoo across his left arm like Mordekai and is shirtless and swings and anchor as a weapon), and the sly Cape Buffalo Swashbuckler, Gems-Buck (a mixture of the Cool Ranch Bison and the sammoorai of MooShu). The five are each hard to obtain and finally leads to the battle of the Zebra trader and in the end you can obtain one of the 5 as a companion. You also get all the other bundle bonuses and adds various side quests from prisoners, villagers and traders. Only a few areas wide and one skyway it can add several hours of fun. Area isn't like W101 Zafaria and is more of a dock area and a jungle behind. Hope you like the idea and want to expand more -Fearless Nicholas Kent

Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
I would like to see a way of maybe transferring your bought companions to another of your 6 created characters. I am not happy with a build and want to delete it, but have already purchased a companion so I don't want to lose that.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
I would like Kingsisle to make a new world called Mythica. There would be mythical enemies and bosses to fight and it can be right after you finish MooShoo.

What do you think?

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
I was just thinking about different weapon combinations! We have seen shooty/stabby and shooty/slashy for a great combination of using ranged and melee skills/powers. However, (and this may have been said or already exists for all I know), I was just thinking about having a combination of Staffy/Shooty.

I have read a post about the technicalities (sp?) about how a shooty/stabby or shooty/slashy is unable to have a normal ranged attack; however, a staffy/shooty weapon would be able keep a normal ranged attack but still allow a Musketeer for example to use both Staffy and Shooty based powers. The normal attack could be disignated either as shooty (using agility) or staffy (using will? I'm guessing) to determine damage.

I think this would allow for a lot more secondary class options for some pirates and bring something new and exciting to the table.

Can I get a yar!?

Currently playing Nimble Tim Everhart Level 7

Ensign
Mar 17, 2011
i have a ideal about the ships i think they should put like a door that lets you enter your house that you have in back pack or just that house you get at first so you friends when they on you ship can go to your house and if there a battle going on like a little red mark or something to let them no that so they can come and help you or just hang in the house and for the players that are on you ship like say there more then 4 players on the ship they could take the door on you ship to the house to just chill and have fun and talk with there friends also then it be more like a real ship or make a house that come with the ship or even make it were we can put cool stuff on are ship and make it look the way we want it to look i mean now that would be so cool and i also have a ideal about the worlds sent you guys have to games why not make some kinda link to them so like there a world were wizard101 and pirate101 combine like you could only go to that world to see the wizard and the wizards could only go to there world to see the pirates now that be really cool and then you could like talk to you friends on wizard101 in that world and they could talk to you if they don,t wanna play pirate101 that way you could keep you friends from woizard101 or praite101 these my ideal.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
it would be cool if we came face to face with a wizard in mooshu and we had to fight them then they become your companion. they would be witchdoctor.

loyal danielle everhart musketeer

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
sliver moon wolf on May 16, 2013 wrote:
i have a ideal about the ships i think they should put like a door that lets you enter your house that you have in back pack or just that house you get at first so you friends when they on you ship can go to your house and if there a battle going on like a little red mark or something to let them no that so they can come and help you or just hang in the house and for the players that are on you ship like say there more then 4 players on the ship they could take the door on you ship to the house to just chill and have fun and talk with there friends also then it be more like a real ship or make a house that come with the ship or even make it were we can put cool stuff on are ship and make it look the way we want it to look i mean now that would be so cool and i also have a ideal about the worlds sent you guys have to games why not make some kinda link to them so like there a world were wizard101 and pirate101 combine like you could only go to that world to see the wizard and the wizards could only go to there world to see the pirates now that be really cool and then you could like talk to you friends on wizard101 in that world and they could talk to you if they don,t wanna play pirate101 that way you could keep you friends from woizard101 or praite101 these my ideal.
the thing about customizing your ship? it wouldnt work. because when you are boarded there are damage tokens so that would mess everything up. and they would be obsticles so if your super duper rich......and u spend ur money on funiture for ur ship....... we have a problem. u wouldnt be able to go anywhere and the battle would last forever.

no hard feelingsjust constructive critisisum

loyal danielle everhart mustketeer

also the others

Ensign
May 13, 2013
I am trying to get a pet but I've found out that all they do is walk with you and fight with you so im thinking maybe a place called little pet park were instead of controlling your pirate you select a pet to go in as and do quests and fight pet sized enemies as your pet and then also a way to dress up your pet so in the park there like a pirate and also get items in there.

also the quests may give a egg for another pet.

if this happens I'll try even harder to get a pet.

Ensign
Sep 16, 2012
I would love to see a place to trade or buy all things like gear, ships, like a bazaar or black market or trading post
and to grow plants that give things to help or give training points, gold .And one more thing we need to buy more packs plz add more packs of different things in crown shop to get more or better gear or things from them