Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2012
A few things:

1. Maybe training items? Where you can train on a certain skill (like shooting or sword fighting) - not as part of a quest - that would allow the pirate to gain a small amount of strength within the level. Comperable to the few extra points they get from equipment. It could be like the games they already play, or a item they can purchase from a vender and take home to work on.

2. More choices for clothing. Maybe it's just because I'm female, but I've actually chosen not to have my pirate wear an item because it looked stupid, even though it gave more points. Stitching, like in W101, would be great.

3. If you can reset practice points, you should be able to reset other uninformed choices - like colors, flag, and even type of pirate. Maybe how the pirate's parents died (if that's affecting the story) - like "Oh, your parents weren't killed in a mutany after all!"

4. If you enable gift giving, please please PLEASE don't make it possible to give within the game! If strangers ask us to buy them things, I'll be as reluctant to play this as W101.

5. If it says you're going to fight 10, you should only have to fight 10. Or warn that only half or 1/3 will drop something (or even just something general like "very few spiny unicorns carry the Enchanted MacGuffin.") - it's a time management thing.

6. Alternative ways to complete a fight or requirement after a certain number of tries - or just an occassional choice: "You can defeat 10 ships or fight 20 warrior or find 30 magic mushrooms."

7. Stuff you can find and then sell or trade for stuff your pirate needs

8. Choice of which pirates you want in more battles (we are captain, after all!).

9. Choice of how many enemies you want to take on a once - risk taking on 5? Or be safe, fight 3, and have to participate in more fights.

10. Just so there's an even ten. We should be able to share boats on an account or sell them.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
withacy: "2. More choices for clothing. Maybe it's just because I'm female, but I've actually chosen not to have my pirate wear an item because it looked stupid, even though it gave more points. Stitching, like in W101, would be great."

I'm a male, and I do the same thing! I want my pirates to look like pirates. Stitching seems to be a very frequently requested feature, and it does not affect gameplay (i.e. introducing it would not make P101 more like W101), so I am very confident that Kings Isle will introduce this feature at some point.

With point 5, on drops, I think I read that many (all?) of those quests have been adjusted to that as you go through them, not receiving the drops, the %chance of drops shifts so that you have a better chance of receiving the enchanted mcguffin after a fight.

-Michael

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
If you add marleybone to pirate101 i would love to have some marleybone companions such as cat thugs, clockworks, frogs, living puppets, rats, cats, and a marleybone policeman. And also maybe some marleybone pets.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Mar 13, 2012 wrote:
I just saw a purple scorpion that I would love as a pet. You could even give him the ability to poison
The purple scorpion is a witchdoctor companion (Scorpius or something). There is a golden sting-tail pet though.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Make another early dungeon and this game is amazing

Cunning Tanner Noble Level 39 witchdoctor

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
zxah1 on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
One thing that could be really cool would be cabins on the pirate ship. It could be like your dorm, and you could show off your recent treausres in there. Your friends could also see inside when they get on your boat. Just an idea though.
That is a great idea because when a friend teleports to me when I am steering my ship they just wonder around. Having a dorm would give them something to do besides wonder my ship.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Makawao on Sep 30, 2012 wrote:
Being able to set a teleport point, other than the life points (or maybe letting us set which life point we want to be active for us at any particular time) would be great. There is a LOT of going back and forth between worlds, and teleporting (like in W101) would save a lot of wasted time.
I agree, in Pirate101 when I am in a world like Mooshu or Cool Ranch and I teleport to Skull Island and stay for a while. It switches the teleport back to Skull Island then I have to sail all the way back to that world. It wastes a lot of time.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Ruby Blades on Oct 2, 2012 wrote:
"SOS" sounds like a good idea if one needs help in the skyways.
That would be helpful. It would be cool if it would spell it out in fireworks.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
I found it hard at first to find clothes that would suit my Witch Doctor. Granted, I am still in Skull Island but I haven't seen any clothes tailored towards a specific class in the clothes shop like I did in W101. I would love to see witch doctor only clothes in a clothes shop. I have only seen the witch doctor clothes after I have completed quests. Who knows? Maybe there are shops like this already in later worlds that I haven't got to yet.
I have been to every world so far and there isn't.

Cunning Tanner Noble Level 39 witchdocor

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Lizza2075 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
I'm not sure what to call this, if it's an idea or complaint.
I'm really unhappy about it.
I was out fighting ships. I had no intention of boarding: I was just destroying to grab some quick nautical points. I had 2 other players following me. Soon as the ships got where they could board them they did. So, my time was just a waste.
It feels like they were stealing them from me. I wouldn't mind at all if they were helping me destroy the ships.
It seems it should be they couldn't board until the original player was either boarded or boarded the enemy ship.
I even told them I felt like they were stealing the ship as I had it past ready to board. I would have been able to destroy them the next special spells round.
I'm sorry I'm really unhappy here! This could really make me decide pirate 101 is not for me.
Thanks.
If you fight an enemy ship alone and its your level or higher. Basically you're going to get boarded.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
McJalapeno on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
Improve the experience of other pirate players aboard your ship. They do a lot of standing around. At least, they are part a boarding raid. How about something more?
How about other pirate players firing cannons? If your ship cannons were manned they become more accurate and/or more damaging. Maybe the cannons could be aimed? The other pirate players would get nautical xp? or cannon xp? Sea battles would be more crew/team/family based!
BTW, currently watching cannon balls fly past you while being a passenger during a battle is incredible.
That would be cool.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
forceofdeath on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
1. Capture enemy ships and sell them.

2. PvP with and without companions.

3. Select which companions join your crew and make ones you don't like go stay at your house or something. There are some companions I'd rather not have. (Nurse Quinn just isn't very "piratey")

4. Bring back item stitching.
That would be so cool if you could take the enemies ships and sell them or even use them.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
jacob99 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
  • New worlds like Celestia Azteca
  • Where you fight wizards
  • companions for gold
  • Pets a auction house
  • sell ships for gold
I agree with you I really want to fight wizards.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Girl Gamers Rule on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
1.A trading house!Where you can trade items for items!(and maybe some gold too!)
2.Jobs!There can be shops where pirates can get jobs!(and get paid gold!)
3.below decks on your ships!So much better than a home
A trading house would be amazing so would having a job.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
A whole new world! A world with a prison that houses the most dangerous witch doctors, bucaneers, swashbucklers, musketeers, and privateers yet! The prison was built thousands of years ago and has five keys and five guardians, the keys are powerful weapons like slashey, stabby, smashy, shooty, and staffy weapons. The guardians do not have the keys but have to be dead to open the prison and are nearly immortal, they can only die by direct contact to drake fire, or arrows with pheonix feathers instead of regular feathers at the end. Any other way they're alive. You are sen there to stop the armada from opening it and bribing the prisoners to exterminate all pirates! Adds levels 60-70 because i really hope this is second expansion!

K.I. hope you like idea!

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
sparky123df756 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
1. I would REALLY love a mustang Sally companion.
2. A way to get an Armada ship. You know, the ones with the vertical circles of sails.

That's all I got.
Brave Daniel Alcott, Level 35
1. They already have a Mustang Sally companion.
2. I agree

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Thecoolp101guy on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
I Think you should put pets in like Crabs or something like that that is like 500 gold and have mounts for like 2000 gold for 4 days And put more classes and easier bosses.
They already have a crab pet.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
subata speaks on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea! and this idea could grow BIG and i mean HUGE!!! but this doesnt have to do with pirate101, it has to do with my idea for an ALL NEW GAME FOR KINGSISLE!!!!!!!!!! i call it,

COWBOY101

a third game for kingsisle to produce for kids to play. if i have any other detailed ideas for this possibly large thing, i will post RIGHT HERE on "do you have an idea?" and i want really want Avery, One-Eyed Jack, and any other admins availible to see this and maybe actually make it KTHXBAI

nagini45 (wicked jack nightingale)

lvl 45 swashbuckler

P.S on p101, im having a situation with stormzilla in mooshu, and i hope thats fixed soon OK
I love it. After Cowboy101 we can have Astronaut101

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
FinneganFirewater on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
My name is FinneganFireWater. I've played Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 and I like them both--especially Pirate 101! I've been thinking of a new game for you: it's called Kingdom 101. I know you like to have players choose what kinds of wizards, pirates, and stuff like that they can play as. I thought of five types of knights for Kingdom 101: swordsman, archer, lanceman, maceman, and spearman. Of course, these could be female characters too. I was also thinking that unlike Pirate 101 and Wizard 101, Kingdom 101 should be on solid ground. Quests and missions and information could come from other game characters that could be various medieval people, for example: jesters, royalty, other knights, etc.

Please tell me what you think of my idea and I hope you make it. Thank you for taking the time to read about it.
I would love that one!!

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Deadeyejacobking on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Maybe a steamboat like in Cool Ranch.
Yes, because they look sooooo cool.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
oh my god this post above me is such a great idea i should of thought of it ki please add this

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
What I think we should do is have fast travel so if you've discovered or went to a play we can fast travel there

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
A quest in the Aquilan world, "The lost standard". K.I. makes the aquilans sound like the anchient romans who would never and I mean never want to lose their standard they would rather destroy it then lose it. So this old eagle legionaire who has retired wants to pay you to get the standard back and says if you really want it you can keep it of the flag it bears. The standard and the flag are powerful charms: the Standard gives you 30 attack power and 15 dodge while the flag gives you 30 accuracy and 15 luck. To actually wind back the standard you have to fight the spirits that haunt the thing (They were the guys who took it but accidentally ran into a witch doctor who was an aquilan eagle cursed them to have no rest after death) and then when you beat them and claim the standard is when things get weird, you are teleported into a dream like world where you have to fight wandering spirits who are also cursed to protect it but keep from people escaping and then you're done.
Hope you like it K.I.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
You guys got Wizard101 to run on Mac computers. Kudos to that! Now let's get Pirate101 to run on Macs and us Mac addicts will love you even more!

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
Can you make it so that there is a PvP arena in the houses? I just reached the gold limit and got the den, but now I realize there is no arena.
Jacques De Bouff Lvl 40