Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Witch Hunter on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I would love to see a sea dragon mount
I'd like to see more mounts too as long as the sea dragon mount isn't that goofy looking one from Wizard 101.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
After I got the Monkey King in Mooshu, I thought maybe you could add all the other characters that traveled with Shunzang the Wise to the Crown Shop. I think the Dragon Prince is really cool, so I would love it if I could have him as a companion!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Dear KI

Unless you read my post on the post about rooms on your ship you may find that this is quite a good idea for a under board rooms which would be perfect for everyone because then people can think back of their past adventures if they get to see all the treasure they won in quests and photos of their greatest moment which shows how much they are progressing.

Another idea would be a long gun/sword combo or a cannon weapon which musketeers can only use if they train to use heavy gunnary it be cool because people could fight kind of like the harpooner crab or have their special move. Real freeze frames for all guns critical strikes and yea, the cannon.(Like that pirate woman use in the Pirates! band of mischief, movie!)

Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
1. I would REALLY love a mustang Sally companion.
2. A way to get an Armada ship. You know, the ones with the vertical circles of sails.

That's all I got.
Brave Daniel Alcott, Level 35

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
sparky123df756 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
1. I would REALLY love a mustang Sally companion.
2. A way to get an Armada ship. You know, the ones with the vertical circles of sails.

That's all I got.
Brave Daniel Alcott, Level 35
You can get a Mustang Sally companion! When you get El Toro, Mustang Sally is added to the Crown Shop.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
As a method to both modify your ship stats and to manage your companions,the ability to crew your ships. Assign each ship a certain number of crew slots, with all ships having at least four - one for each of the ship combat abilities (Navigator for the ship's wheel, Gunner for the figurehead, etc). Each companion has a set of modifiers to the ship's stats depending on what role they are assigned to.

As a way to manage companions, if you've got them assigned to a ship, then they aren't available to join you in combat off-ship. Alternately, it could also be that only those four assigned to your ship can join in combat on the ship. Then, if you want to assign more companions, you simply need more ships to fill the slots with.

Could be too that you can only assign crew to your currently unbottled ship (since you don't really want to bottle your companions, do you?), and then the bigger the ship, the more slots it has - the raft has only the four, skiffs have two additional "deckhand" slots (or whatever), frigates have four, and galleons eight, or something like that.

Ensign
Apr 25, 2011
I Think you should put pets in like Crabs or something like that that is like 500 gold and have mounts for like 2000 gold for 4 days And put more classes and easier bosses.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
I suggest upping the xp you get from battles. Example: You spend 20 minutes in a battle and get rewarded with...6-8 xp? Seems a little too little for the time spent. Leveling over all seems painfully slow. Would like to see more xp granted for quests too, but mostly for battles.

Captain
May 13, 2011
maybe a housing item or a place in skull island that allows me to go on an adventure as one of my companions. why not see your favorite companion fending off entire armies alone?

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
I think you should add a PvP for ships.You could use the dock where you get you're very first ship as the place to host it

-Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers

Ensign
Feb 01, 2012
:D Awesome! My idea: you know the door on your ship? Well it would be cool if you could go in it and decorate it like your dorm

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
Nightstag49 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
You can get a Mustang Sally companion! When you get El Toro, Mustang Sally is added to the Crown Shop.
Yes, and if you create a Swashbuckler pirate, Mustang Sally will become your companion when you recieve El Toro from the main quest without buying her with crowns.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
ladies and gentle men wait for it.......................... a bazzar

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
SnickerdoodleCooki... on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
Here's something super easy.

I'd like to see more Spanish and Italian names: first and last. Not every pirate was from the U.K. and France, after all. There were plenty of Spaniards and Italians to go around, too.
Hello, Monquista is the spanish world, monquistadors=conquistadors, you know the ones from spain who were sent to the new world to find gold. But to my idea, we should be able to level up nautically easier because it says that right now i'm level 24 nautically and level 44 not nautically (sorry not sure the right word) so I buy in advance the ships I like i.e. I have the mooshu frigate now and I have the mooshu galleon. I even have all the ship parts for it, the only problem is i'm not at a high enough level nautical wise that I can use them. So i'm stuck with the frigate for now. So can you modify it so we can level up nautically faster.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
what i was thinking of when i saw Gaspard De Vole and Barnabus, I was wondering where they came from. so I thought there should be from a new realm of the spiral called Hampsterdam (based off of Amsterdam). This world would take on a 17th or 16th century theme that is Dutch and Italian and is occupied by other mammals (ecspecialy rodents such as mice, hampsters, rats, and maybe sloths). I haven't thought of the storyline for it yet but it could definitely fit in with an armada invasion. Plz respond, and i hope kingsisle likes my idea! (i accept my payment in crowns!)

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Perhaps it may be more like a game of chess than anything and so you could say that Valencia and skull island are actually right next to each other in the middle yet are not connected which means perhaps you'll have absolutely everyone you've ever met on your team and the armada on the other and use the spiral as a chess board. Perhaps they'll even place the chessboard throughout it and that's why they are taking all the land away, so they can put down the chessboard pieces down and you'll be like deacon and will be the spy person who will take out the high-level people while everyone else takes down the main force of troops. And there will be in Skull Island a command room in Avery’s court. And there will always be Avery and the commodore and Madame whatever her name is in the room and she keeps them informed on how the battle is going while the commodore and Avery are sending orders and the Buccaneer dude and the swashbuckler lady are the lieutenants sending the orders of Avery and the commodore to the troops and destroying the troops all the wild and finally you see Kane's final plan take place right after you get back to skull island to tell Avery about it. And what the plan is that even though it would be impossible to make a storm gate from cool ranch to mooshu, it is almost but not impossible to make a storm gate from Skull Island to Valencia. So you get there and the storm gate opens and then Kane comes with his entire fleet. So you go to Kane's ship and defeat the hundreds of armada troops and have an epic battle with Kane and his cronies. I.e. Rooke, the Queen, Bishop, Deacon and Phule. To even damage him since he is not invulnerable yet he is attaches to a giant charger so when you attack him he takes damage yet he just heals. So when you defeat everyone he says "Okay pirate I've had enough of you and he comes and attacks you (he's immobilized like those samoorai were around the chicken in the General Tso battle) and it doesn't say he has a class so that means he doesn't have a class and yet he is all the classes since he is not all the other ones (sorry for going all NASA there) but bottom line he has all the powers of the classes yet has none of the weaknesses. So he's very hard but all you have to do is hold him off for 10 rounds then when you are about to deliver the final blow. Someone comes out of a door. It's a very old Unicorn and he walks up to Kane and opens up his back and messes with some wires and then says. "Okay you win, you win". And he explains that this was all a game of chess and he didn't mean for anyone to get hurt and takes out a remote and presses a button and all the armada troops fall over and are dead and that is how Pirate101 should end.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2012
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Maybe add a thing that randomizes your crew members that you get so not every crew will be the same

Ensign
Dec 14, 2012
i think there should be a twist in the story.

after defeating deacon, you find out there's a better bad guy (haven't found that out yet.).
you should get deacon as a companion, then go on to defeat that better bad guy

Lucas "the power" Jackson level 10

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Pet vendors and more pet drops. In wizard101 there were a bunch of pet drops. But in pirate101 there are only a couple. In wizard101 i was a pet maniac and loved the little critters. Its a shame that in Pirate101 there aern't many. And pet vendors would be nice also. They could sell pets based on the world they are in.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Hey Avery perhaps it may be more like a game of chess than anything and so you could say that Valencia and skull island are actually right next to each other in the middle of the spiral yet are not connected which means perhaps you'll have absolutely everyone you've ever met on your team and the armada on the other and use the spiral as a chess board. Perhaps they'll even place the chessboard throughout it and that's why they are taking all the land away, so they can put down the chessboard pieces down and you'll be like deacon and will be the spy person who will take out the high-level people while everyone else takes down the main force of troops. And there will be in Skull Island a command room in Avery’s court. And there will always be Avery and the commodore and Madame whatever her name is in the room and she keeps them informed on how the battle is going while the commodore and Avery are sending orders and the Buccaneer dude and the swashbuckler lady are the lieutenants sending the orders of Avery and the commodore to the troops and destroying the troops all the wild and finally you see Kane's final plan take place right after you get back to skull island to tell Avery about it. And what the plan is that even though it would be impossible to make a storm gate from cool ranch to mooshu because of how far away they are, it is almost but not impossible to make a storm gate from Skull Island to Valencia. So you get there and the storm gate opens and then Kane comes with his entire fleet. So you go to Kane's ship and defeat the hundreds of armada troops and have an epic battle with Kane and his cronies. I.e. Rooke, the Queen, Bishop, Deacon and Phule. To even damage him since he is not invulnerable yet he is attaches to a giant charger so when you attack him he takes damage yet he just heals. So when you defeat everyone he says "Okay pirate I've had enough of you and he comes and attacks you (he was immobilized like those samoorai were around the chicken in the General Tso battle) and it doesn't say he has a class so that means he doesn't have a class and yet he is all the classes since he is not all the other ones (sorry for going all NASA there) but bottom line he has all the powers of the classes yet has none of the weaknesses. So he's very hard but all you have to do is hold him off for 10 rounds then when you are about to deliver the final blow. Someone comes out of a door. It's a very old Unicorn and he walks up to Kane and opens up his back and messes with some wires and then says. "Okay you win, you win". And he explains that this was all a game of chess and he didn't mean for anyone to get hurt and takes out a remote and presses a button and all the armada troops fall over and are dead and that is how Pirate101 should end.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Lucas Jackson on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
i think there should be a twist in the story.

after defeating deacon, you find out there's a better bad guy (haven't found that out yet.).
you should get deacon as a companion, then go on to defeat that better bad guy

Lucas "the power" Jackson level 10
Not to spoil the story, but when deacon is defeated another villain does rise, but he is still part of the armada. and deacon would probably need a ton of mental appointments to even do a good deed.

Fearless Ryan Holystone level 50

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Dinoreaper1 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
Perhaps it may be more like a game of chess than anything and so you could say that Valencia and skull island are actually right next to each other in the middle yet are not connected which means perhaps you'll have absolutely everyone you've ever met on your team and the armada on the other and use the spiral as a chess board. Perhaps they'll even place the chessboard throughout it and that's why they are taking all the land away, so they can put down the chessboard pieces down and you'll be like deacon and will be the spy person who will take out the high-level people while everyone else takes down the main force of troops. And there will be in Skull Island a command room in Avery’s court. And there will always be Avery and the commodore and Madame whatever her name is in the room and she keeps them informed on how the battle is going while the commodore and Avery are sending orders and the Buccaneer dude and the swashbuckler lady are the lieutenants sending the orders of Avery and the commodore to the troops and destroying the troops all the wild and finally you see Kane's final plan take place right after you get back to skull island to tell Avery about it. And what the plan is that even though it would be impossible to make a storm gate from cool ranch to mooshu, it is almost but not impossible to make a storm gate from Skull Island to Valencia. So you get there and the storm gate opens and then Kane comes with his entire fleet. So you go to Kane's ship and defeat the hundreds of armada troops and have an epic battle with Kane and his cronies. I.e. Rooke, the Queen, Bishop, Deacon and Phule. To even damage him since he is not invulnerable yet he is attaches to a giant charger so when you attack him he takes damage yet he just heals. So when you defeat everyone he says "Okay pirate I've had enough of you and he comes and attacks you (he's immobilized like those samoorai were around the chicken in the General Tso battle) and it doesn't say he has a class so that means he doesn't have a class and yet he is all the classes since he is not all the other ones (sorry for going all NASA there) but bottom line he has all the powers of the classes yet has none of the weaknesses. So he's very hard but all you have to do is hold him off for 10 rounds then when you are about to deliver the final blow. Someone comes out of a door. It's a very old Unicorn and he walks up to Kane and opens up his back and messes with some wires and then says. "Okay you win, you win". And he explains that this was all a game of chess and he didn't mean for anyone to get hurt and takes out a remote and presses a button and all the armada troops fall over and are dead and that is how Pirate101 should end.
i find your idea very interesting, but you completely forgot about the whole marco pollo map and el dorado aspect. if your ending were too come to be, two world's (cool ranch and mooshu) storylines would be pointless. great idea, just needs some tweaking.
Fearless Ryan Holystone level 50

Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
I came up with a new idea,the Dutchman Bundle.There could be a ghost ship like the Flying Dutchman.Also ghostly gear.And a ghost companion,including a house like the death house on Wizard101.

Ensign
Feb 09, 2012
Personally, I'd like to see naval pvp. You could sail through different arenas/areas and fight your friends. I think the pvp entrance would be at the docks. Choopy sentences. Are fun.

-Akward William Urswick
Level 17 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
I have an idea! and this idea could grow BIG and i mean HUGE!!! but this doesnt have to do with pirate101, it has to do with my idea for an ALL NEW GAME FOR KINGSISLE!!!!!!!!!! i call it,

COWBOY101

a third game for kingsisle to produce for kids to play. if i have any other detailed ideas for this possibly large thing, i will post RIGHT HERE on "do you have an idea?" and i want really want Avery, One-Eyed Jack, and any other admins availible to see this and maybe actually make it KTHXBAI

nagini45 (wicked jack nightingale)

lvl 45 swashbuckler

P.S on p101, im having a situation with stormzilla in mooshu, and i hope thats fixed soon OK