Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
Hi I came up with this new idea.The Artic Bundle based on Napoleguin.The house can be a frozen shipyard that snows.The uniform can be like Napoleguin's and have a big hat.The ship can be like the MB galleon,except frozen!Called the Artic Bundle for something.And a penguin pet!

Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
We all know how we don't want the game to stop after El Dorado,right?When we get there,it was a fake.Apparently Marco Pollo ripped up a fake map.So,we have to find the real one.And he didn't want us to find it.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
subata speaks on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea! and this idea could grow BIG and i mean HUGE!!! but this doesnt have to do with pirate101, it has to do with my idea for an ALL NEW GAME FOR KINGSISLE!!!!!!!!!! i call it,

COWBOY101

a third game for kingsisle to produce for kids to play. if i have any other detailed ideas for this possibly large thing, i will post RIGHT HERE on "do you have an idea?" and i want really want Avery, One-Eyed Jack, and any other admins availible to see this and maybe actually make it KTHXBAI

nagini45 (wicked jack nightingale)

lvl 45 swashbuckler

P.S on p101, im having a situation with stormzilla in mooshu, and i hope thats fixed soon OK
yeah, for that you might as well just go to cool ranch and put on cowboy clothes. plus, if that was made, there wouldn't be much to expand on because there is only one world that really fits the cowboy theme.

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
Mounts and/or pets available with gold.

Be able to lock companions out of battles. Not unlimited so you have the same crack crew each time, but maybe 1 companion lock for every 10 levels, just to keep the ones that seem like more of a liability then an asset out of battles.

Gear for companions that do not advance, such as the batacuda, sky snake, and scorpion. A collar or something that can be an occasional drop, giving them one ability or boost, just to try to keep them on par with advancable companions.

Fishing.

Crafting. But rather than making stuff from basic reagents, you have to find/buy machinery to craft it. Like you have to find wool to make roving, a spinning wheel to make thread from it and a loom to weave it. Like advancing your materials before you use them. Find the iron but you need a smelter to melt it, molds to shape it and a hammer to finish it.

Auto-pilot. Since it can take a great deal of time to sail from one place to another, it would be nice to give your first mate your destination and then be able to go use the rest room, grab a snack, see what the kids are fighting about, etc... while your mate takes you there. Even captains sometimes have to switch loads of laundry.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
My name is FinneganFireWater. I've played Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 and I like them both--especially Pirate 101! I've been thinking of a new game for you: it's called Kingdom 101. I know you like to have players choose what kinds of wizards, pirates, and stuff like that they can play as. I thought of five types of knights for Kingdom 101: swordsman, archer, lanceman, maceman, and spearman. Of course, these could be female characters too. I was also thinking that unlike Pirate 101 and Wizard 101, Kingdom 101 should be on solid ground. Quests and missions and information could come from other game characters that could be various medieval people, for example: jesters, royalty, other knights, etc.

Please tell me what you think of my idea and I hope you make it. Thank you for taking the time to read about it.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I had an idea about making your own skyway for your house and you can sail to another house as well. You could also get certain ships a drops to fight in the skys like in any other skyway! thats all i got for now. lvl 50 lvl 20

Ensign
May 07, 2011
I am so use to the Esc. key to open up options, even months after starting p101, i am still finding myself hitting the
Esc. key to change realms, turn on/off sound etc. etc. i think you should put an option to use Esc. to toggle the option screen. Please

Dead-eye Daniel Devereaux-22 Swashbuckler
Dakota Dragonsword- 76 Death
Brynn Hawkshard- 16 Storm Knight

Thank you for your consideration

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
Darth JT on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I love all the pet ideas and of course, the mount ideas, but I don't think these are quite original ideas.

What I would like to see, to make all the classes fair, is since only Buccaneer and Privateer can get Heavy Armor, which defends a lot more against Melee attacks, that Light Armor Gear, be half of what Heavy Armor does & half Resistance, so that Light armor protects as much as Heavy Armor does, just half melee and half distance attacks. That would be fair for all classes and greatly benefit the game.
How about adding just better armor drops? Perhaps they could have better stacks on them then what is now being sold or drops in the game. One thing I have noticed, most ALL the sold items are darn near useless as an upgrade to some , but the drop needs to be scaled so as we level our gear also does to. There is just not enough mix in the gear for me. I understand there are reasons, but really, when your looking at gear in a new higher zone and the best it does is a + 1 pt to HP or +1 to any of your stats, it makes no sence to even buy it. I'm for raising the cost if thats what it takes to get rings, armor etc with more then 1 or 2 stats on them. 3 to 4 on levels 15+ would be nice,.

Ensign
Sep 07, 2009
Let there be a "block"option so that if you're in a battle nobody can join you.

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
Not really sure if this has been mentioned but here is something I would really like to see, along with a lot of the other suggestions I have read.
After leveling my first pirate to 50, in between playing on my different classes, I have been doing a lot of farming for gear. Mainly Mooshu but other areas as well. My problem is comparing the newly acquired gear to the gear that i currently have in my bank, my shared bank and my back pack. I basically have to set aside some time to go in there and do a comparison. If there was a way to sort gear by class and level it would make it so much easier. Same goes for the ship gear, with so many ship styles and nautical level requirements I haven't even tried to do this. I basically sell the duplicates and go from there.

Thanks

Community Leader
I would like to see a much cleaner, more efficient way for us to review our gear, and for us to "shop" by.

As it is, we have to mouse over each and every item to not only identify it, but to see its stats, etc.

It would be nice to be able to see a list of what you have, without having to mouseover each individual item.
I "list" view of sorts. Icon view is laborous and painstaking. Makes managing your backpacks and banks a full time activity on its own.

Shops also need this option, you would sell more from the crown shop if shopping wasnt so cumbersome!!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
m idea is make 2 new schools i like 7 schools as in wizard101.1 school can be bomber and wipper like el oro

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
More mounts, like ones you can buy with gold, pet vender and one other thing. Maybe mounted battles? You know run into battle on your trusty lobster?

Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
I think it would be cool if we could teloport to places, even if we have to mark them fist it would still be really good. If you don't then it just take forever to get to places. Like if you are in Skull Island and you have to go Valencia it would be quicker if you could just teloport.

Clever Kayla Hawkins level 24 privateer ( I think that's the symbol)

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
hi everyone my idea is 2 make 2 new schools like in wizard101. 5 schools isnt enough you should make a wipper that has a wipp like el toro.the second school is a bomber where u can throw diffrent types of bombs i hope you consider this idea.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Ability to put housing items in ships. And have a cabin for things like captain's log. And a cellar for minigames.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
A button for to skip combat animation sequences, it is already slow as it is .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Ensign
May 26, 2012
I think that we need to have mounts for gold and a pet shop. And we need more gold from each battle. Also we need the pvp to get better like it is in Wizard101

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
They should really have a bazzar place were it gives your school gear and weapons

Jacob Underwood lvl50 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
There should be a bazaar like in Wizard 101. That's always been really useful and I want to see that in this game.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2009
I think there should be a staff and as one weapon or a that uses magical damage with a aoe burst

Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
Ensign
Jul 14, 2012
It would be cool in P101 if we actually fought giant squids and krakens. It would be just like pirates to be fighting off terrors of the skyways as such.

Ensign
May 18, 2011
For mounts and pets more water animals such as dolphins, wales, sharks etc. would be nice. It would be nice to up the stats of your pets if you could "dress up" your pets or mounts in armor to add to damage and skills for battles. OR, and this is would I would rather have, you could leave the special pets earned in boss fights and give them higher stats for example the Armadillo which had great fighting powers almost like a companion but you (KI) decided to demote him and took his powers away. I truly earned this one but fighting and fighting the same boss fight over and over.
I don't know what kind of ships you have in mind, but some "speedier" motorized ships would be nice. Maybe you can use motorized power equipment instead of sails or as added power to the already existing ships. Since you (KI) insist on piloting your ship back and forth through the spiral which is still tooooo long and time consuming, motorized, faster power is well needed and should be implemented. OR, maybe a few more "gates" to port back and forth in each area would also make a big difference. I ensure you, it is not that we as travelers don't enjoy all the artwork you implemented in the game, which you did a great job with, it is plain and simple not enough action while you float along in space.
Cross training talents is in my opinion not worth it because pirates really don't have any benefits from it. I noticed that anything that my musketeer got his friend pirates got the same thing later down the line maybe not with equipment, but with a weapon, ring etc.
Ah, and placing my pets in my "home" so can greet me would be nice. Also, my musketeer has more than one house and I can't use more than one unless you come up with porting gates/doors like in W101.
I'm sure I will come up with more but for now this is plenty and I sure would be delighted if you implement the above.