Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
i am unsure if this idea has been given but i think it would be really cool you made alot of housing items interactive like being able to sit on chairs and couches and sit on throw pillows and different things like that i think it would make more people use there houses and invite players to them and have more interaction. not that there isn't enough of that i love being in a battle with any one and the chats are cool but i would love to be able to sit on a chair or something it would be quite interesting and cool

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
Hey guys, what's up?

I'm a pretty low level musketeer, but as I progress I am realizing something- knowing which enemies are floating and which enemies are not is essential when laying traps, and sometimes it is hard to tell just by looking at your enemy's appearance (Especially with ghosts). In the last update I noticed that you added little markers next to NPCs' names that show what class they are, so why don't you add another little marker that shows whether or not they will fly over your traps. All us musketeers will be grateful!

Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
A Balanced Life395 on May 18, 2013 wrote:
the thing about customizing your ship? it wouldnt work. because when you are boarded there are damage tokens so that would mess everything up. and they would be obsticles so if your super duper rich......and u spend ur money on funiture for ur ship....... we have a problem. u wouldnt be able to go anywhere and the battle would last forever.

no hard feelingsjust constructive critisisum

loyal danielle everhart mustketeer

also the others
what if they made a mess hall in the boat like that door on the boat but you can't go into it right now if that made that a room and you could go into when docked and dress it up and stuff like a house that would be cool

Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
Daft Dylan on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
It would be cool if we could bottle our ships and be able put the bottled ship on the mantle in our homes.
i fully agree to this

Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
johnbaby2 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I think you should make a monster 101 and each school is like a species and how you battle is with a super smash bros type not like the wizard 101 cards or the pirate 101 chess type because in real life you wouldn't attack one time and then wait like 30 seconds for the other person to attack in real life it would have hit,block,hit,punch dodge,with multiple buttons for each move.And when the people talk you don't see there mouth moving which is not right.And when you get hurt it should have marks.So monster 101 I think is a good idea
i am unsure why everyone thinks pirate101 is chess style it is in no way chess style it make look like by the squires but it is a turn based strategy type final fantasy tactics did the same thing which was a huge success and pirate 101 like they said in some videos is feels like wizard 101 but at the same time is a completely different game meaning if you are from wizard101 it feels familiar but completely different at the same time which is what i felt if a new game was not turned based i would feel completely not familiar as many want that fast pace many like it the way it is and many families play these games. families can't all really play fast pace games this game feels fast pace but as the same time as the turn based style which is really nice.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
Ethan the baron on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
How about companions for gold many people have told me about this and I also agree with them but so it is not so easy to get companions make the number of gold to buy that companion twice the regular number of crowns you would spend for the companion like ridolfo is 4495 crowns i believe so double that with gold it would be 8990 gold which sounds reasonable. If you also agree help me convince the community board leaders of this idea. Thank You!

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 49
i think a more reasonable price would be alot of crown items should be 10x's there value in crowns so if it was 4495 crown then it should be 44950 gold then you feel like you really worked for it because 9000 gold is quite easy to get i got it within a few fights

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Get rid of the following companions: Old Scratch, Barnabus, Rat beard, Kan Po, and Subdaio. Thank You if you can't get rid of them could you make them more powerful?

Ensign
Apr 06, 2009
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
My ideas for pirate101 are pet shops or very rare pet drops from certain enemies, and more arenas

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
you can put armour on companions that are their class

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
I have an idea alright. See my topic, "after aquila..." , in the aquila boards. I think youll be impressed

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I have ideas on future companions (some are currently NPCs but others I made up):
  1. Blind Mew- Cat Tracker.
  2. One-Eyed Jack- Jackrabbit Trader.
  3. Roger Turtleton- Turtle Constructor (Buxley Turtleton from Wizard101's brother).
  4. Toady- Frog Consiglieri.
  5. James Bone- Dog Spy.
I would like to see these as companions in the game but if not that's fine.

Red James Hawkins- Level 54 Privateer

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Given that we all pick our names from the same lists, some of the friend names wind up similar or even the same sometimes. It can get confusing , which is which, especially if the friend is a new friend or an alternate name of a good friend's other pirate class. I would like the ability to have a small notepad on the friends list. Somewhere I could write a bit to help remember who is who. For example: "the guy who tells knock knock jokes" or "Morgan ,the buckaneer's witchdoctor, Ashley".

Ensign
May 22, 2013
I want the same housing options that are offered in wizard 101 - where you have a shop in each area with a small and large house to choose from that are themed around that worlds theme. or at least different than the first two optioned in the game. - and of course housing previews too, but I think that's been suggested already. I think I may seen something online about another house that was with one of those prepaid cards in stores... not sure. But I think this feature should really be updated. I know I really enjoyed picking a house and decorating. And im sure your company would enjoy the revenue it brings in.
Aside from that, truly love the game.
Thank you.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
Hello! I am a BIG ninja pig fan, so i was wondering if you ever send out another marco pollo's map in the mail maybe make the ninja pig a star thrower instead of another shinobi! Well this is just my opinion. Bye!

Nicholas 59

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Well, instead of making a new post I thought that I can post it here

KingsIsle, can you please make that adorable bunny that we see in Aquila jumping all around the place, as a new pet for us? please!!!

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
i think that when you are in a fight, people should be required to ask permission to join
its only fair, most join at the last for extra loot

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I think Kingsisle should make a game were you can be a wizard or a pirate. Sometimes i fell like the battles in Wizard 101 are a lot shorter than the battles in Pirate 101. But if you combine the two games the battles could go a lot quicker and you could have the Armada team up with Morganthe and make the game twice the adventure. Just a thought but if Kingsisle came out with this i now that i would play and pay a lot more.

Smarmy Mason Easton Level 58

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I would really like to be able to purchase additional Benching Tokens with Crowns. Having went overboard with buying things, my Privateer has 35 Companions...Almost 3 pages' worth... I really only like about 15 of them, and would like to only use them in battle. Now I could get the Training Tomes I needed for all 35 of them, so that's not my reason. It's just aesthetics; I prefer some creatures to others.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I think it would be interesting if Pirates could dye or moreover RE-Dye their clothes, ship equipment, and even some kind of pet, ie:The Piggle in Wizard101 can have multiple colors.(If there was a Pet Shop in Pirate101) In the Bazaar the Pirate could dye certain items they buy, like how it is in Wizard101. Pirates could also Re-Dye an items current color. Just a couple ideas.

Have a Great Day!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Please add a specific chat for people looking for boyfriends or girlfriends in game, it gets really annoying while i am at Avery's court waiting for my friends to get on or finish their battle, and it's also kind of embarrassing to post that and to hear it.

Robert lvl 25 privateer SEE YA IN GAME

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
canuckess on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
need unlimited housing, why is this limited?
need to share my crown companions and ships with other same account pirates
need the ability to sell pets, like my 25 turtle pets for example
need my female pirate to look more female in physic, why does mustang sally get all the physic? a horse?
need to adjust the lighting in my houses interior and exterior
need to collect after battling ships or land enemies i really hate "did not collect", so annoying
need a faster way to travel sky ways
need fights with ships to be faster, less boring
need WAY more yum in the sky way, very annoying looking for them or docking to fill up, lets face it, to use your blue yum to fill health is more annoying than docking as you can never find the blue yum fast enough to fill them
need to collect gold quicker especially for companion tomes, so costly
need to forfeit a battle without penatly if outnumbered, poor companion drop, unfair blocks(more than one in a row), fizzle(more than one with same companion in a row), two ships against one (bullying)
need WAY more nautical experience per quest and per battle
need a female gorilla crown companion better than any companion available (quest incorporated)
need my male gorilla crown companion to take my chosen colors better
need my useless companions with no shield ability to be more defensive(waste turns keeping alive or shielding thus not being able to attack)
need to have two colors in my sombrero, presently will not take two colors as it did in beta
need more female outfits available, cant stand wearing the same thing day after day (stitch with gold currency)
need my pirate eye patch to be slightly translucent or able to dye
need to dye my pets, housing items and companions
need to house my companions and pets
need to stitch my ships in accordance to my favorite ship type
Most of this stuff is stuff you just need to get better at. Like the ship battles, get a better ship. Travel skyways faster, again get a better ship. BUT you DO raise some good points as well. I agree that there need to be more yum in the skyways. 90% of this post is just you askinbg for them to do stuff so you become better. You need to become better on your own.

Happy Questing!

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
PlayinCards on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
have mini games to play on your website for in game prizes like gold, temp mounts, and gear, like you have for wizard101. ^_^ if there are already games on your website like this, i havent found them. just a preview of the in game mini games. but it would surely motivate people to play more if they knew they had a chance at a 7 day mount they could use lol
I agree! Although, if you have been playing WIZARD101 as long as I have, you would know that it took KingsIsle a long time to create the Wizard101 related side games. It would probably take KingsIsle a while to make PIRATE101 related side games as well.

Have a Nice Day!

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
rlfraz on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a way of maybe transferring your bought companions to another of your 6 created characters. I am not happy with a build and want to delete it, but have already purchased a companion so I don't want to lose that.
This is an interesting idea, but say you had one character who had multiple level 50 companions. If that character could switch companions over to a weaker leveled pirate, that lower leveled pirate would be way too overpowered.

Have a Nice Day!

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
A Balanced Life395 on May 18, 2013 wrote:
the thing about customizing your ship? it wouldnt work. because when you are boarded there are damage tokens so that would mess everything up. and they would be obsticles so if your super duper rich......and u spend ur money on funiture for ur ship....... we have a problem. u wouldnt be able to go anywhere and the battle would last forever.

no hard feelingsjust constructive critisisum

loyal danielle everhart mustketeer

also the others
I think what the person means is for the area on your ship that has a door. I agree with that person, because it would encourage people to purchase a membership, so they could access the secret dock and get the skiff.(Rafts don't have doors, Skiffs do.) What you were talking about would be hilarious to watch, though. Watching swashbucklers jump over beds and tables. Hahaha

Have a Great Day!