You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
When you watch the Hercules movie trailer and say, "No! It's Hawkules!"

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
10
You know you play too much pirate 101 when...

You start singing Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Yum at least once a day.

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
When the only Snack you absolutely insist on eating is.....Pirate's Booty....can't get enough of whatever they are. AAARR!
pphhahaha My mom is addicted to that stuff lol.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
7
You know you play too much pirate101 when you start suspecting your cats to be hiding stabby weapons and conspiring against you. (Though I think they do that anyways . . . )

Corrupt Allison Level 61 Witchdoctor

Ensign
May 04, 2013
7
You know you play to much pirate101 when you pretend to fight Finn in the shower
Captain Underwood level 65

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
I have noticed lack of bison in history.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
17
You know you play too much Pirate 101 when you start calling your real life friends by their in game names.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
13
zwalz1 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
When you go to the opera house and you see people with Opera Masks on You cower in fear because you think they are armada troops.

Cruel Zachary Zabra
Lol. Nice.

You know you play too much Pirate101 when you start try to sail a cardboard box across the floor.
(Don't try this)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
When you return to play Wiz101, get defeated and wonder where is the Life Fountain!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
When I give someone "Chrissy Hugs" on my Facebook page and I get this back:

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
anecorbie on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
When you return to play Wiz101, get defeated and wonder where is the Life Fountain!
LOL When I finish a battle on Wiz101 and catch myself running around looking for chests.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
165
You have both P101 and W101 up and you totally forget about W101... While you're in the midst of a duel.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
There is no "milky way". It is called "the spiral".

Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
11
BigLollipop002 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
1. When you start trying to buff with spirit shield in a fist fight.

2. When you have over 200 forum posts.

3. When you start deleting friends from your friend's list and favoriting other ones in real life.

4. When you convince your friends to not only play the game, but to buy a membership.

5. When you start buying crowns or bundle cards more than once a month.

6. When you find yourself guilty of more than half of the "You know you play too much Pirate101 when..." jokes.

7. You spend all your companion training points on a companion when they save a battle with a critical hit.

8. You bench a companion for missing an attack and therefore losing the battle for you.

9. Talk to your parents about your epic battles and journeys when they have no clue what you're talking about or who this "El Toro" is that you keep rambling on and on about.

10. You bring a backpack everywhere you go in case you find some loot.

11. Try to make a transportaler to transportalate to other planets.

12. Space becomes "The Spiral".

13. You never cross the street because the enemies who patrol it are extremely fast and you'll get caught in a battle you can't win, so you stick to the sidewalk.

14. You surround your rooks and bishops with little pawns to represent the armada troops in chess.

15. You throw the chess board when your opponent's Bishop kills you.

16. You can get to level 65 in a month.

17. Chess boards are battleboards, no wonder Bishop and Rook are in it!

18. You get up in the morning and try to click the Quests button to find out what you can do today.

19. I know this has been said a million times, but I'm guilty of it, so I'll post it again. You begin acting out your critical hits.

20. You've read all 20 of these that I just posted.

Hope you enjoyed!
Brave Griffin Nightingale, Level 23 Swashy
I, Perilous Olivia Hornigold, am guilty of reading all these posts that Brave Griffin Nightingale posted. Nice work Griffin! Now I know I've been playing too much pirate101. But I don't care and that won't stop me!

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
50
You know you are playing Pirate101 to much when...
-You start calling yourself you pirates name
-You call your parent/guardian a part of you crew

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
8
1.When you go somewhere, you're always looking for a yellow exclamation mark on top of somebody's head.
2.When you visit a bay, you want to look for your ship and your flag.
3.You are wondering where all of your companions went.
4.You complain about why you can't find your ship.
5.You complain about why you can't find your flag.
6.You complain about why you can't find your companions.
7.You complain about not finding any yellow exclamation marks on top of peoples' heads.
8.You recognize it's all on the computer, and your complaining about nothing.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
109
You know you play pirate101 when...
  • you eat chicken for dinner and you say I'm sorry Rooster Cogburn You just taste so good
  • when you see a Mouse you say Prepare to face me wraith Dead eye Deidre
  • When your watching Phineas and Ferb and your like Wow Mormo is an Agent, a Witchdoctor
  • When you go to the Zoo and you meet a gorilla and you say Ahoy Gortez or a Goat and say How be ye Kan Po
  • When your school bus drives by a barn and you say to your friends Hey let's go see Subodai And Mustasng Sally

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
when you wake up and say "hmm I want to wear my teams colors today"

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
I love this game, but I be not addicted to it, so in other words I don't play much Pirate101.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
You know you play too much Pirate 101 when your playing basketball, and after you shoot the ball, you pray to yourself saying, "Please get a critical hit!"

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
177
You know when you play too much pirate101 when you ask your friends what level they get promoted at.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
234
When you have trouble on a math test you say "Help! Teleport to me."
You don't study religion because of the inclusion of guardian angels. All you can think is battle angels.
You hang up your flag in your room.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
22
You know you play Pirate101 too much, when on Wizard101, you keep moving your mouse cursor to the top of the screen, and yelling at the computer when nothing comes down...

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Mastermind M on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
It was on the Wizard101 forums and was loads of fun, so I thought, "Why not bring it here?" So here it is! For those who don't know what this is about, the title is self explanatory. So for example:

You know you're playing Pirate101 too much when you talk with a British accent because in your backstory you were born in Marleybone.

I look forward to seeing what responses you come up with! Get creative, young pirate!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
oh noooooooooooooooooooo some times I talk in a british accent sometimes because of Marly Bone

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
LOL When I finish a battle on Wiz101 and catch myself running around looking for chests.
LOL,this happened to me the other day!

I kept running around looking for group plunder.