1. When you start trying to buff with spirit shield in a fist fight.
2. When you have over 200 forum posts.
3. When you start deleting friends from your friend's list and favoriting other ones in real life.
4. When you convince your friends to not only play the game, but to buy a membership.
5. When you start buying crowns or bundle cards more than once a month.
6. When you find yourself guilty of more than half of the "You know you play too much Pirate101 when..." jokes.
7. You spend all your companion training points on a companion when they save a battle with a critical hit.
8. You bench a companion for missing an attack and therefore losing the battle for you.
9. Talk to your parents about your epic battles and journeys when they have no clue what you're talking about or who this "El Toro" is that you keep rambling on and on about.
10. You bring a backpack everywhere you go in case you find some loot.
11. Try to make a transportaler to transportalate to other planets.
12. Space becomes "The Spiral".
13. You never cross the street because the enemies who patrol it are extremely fast and you'll get caught in a battle you can't win, so you stick to the sidewalk.
14. You surround your rooks and bishops with little pawns to represent the armada troops in chess.
15. You throw the chess board when your opponent's Bishop kills you.
16. You can get to level 65 in a month.
17. Chess boards are battleboards, no wonder Bishop and Rook are in it!
18. You get up in the morning and try to click the Quests button to find out what you can do today.
19. I know this has been said a million times, but I'm guilty of it, so I'll post it again. You begin acting out your critical hits.
20. You've read all 20 of these that I just posted.
Hope you enjoyed! Brave Griffin Nightingale, Level 23 Swashy
I, Perilous Olivia Hornigold, am guilty of reading all these posts that Brave Griffin Nightingale posted. Nice work Griffin! Now I know I've been playing too much pirate101. But I don't care and that won't stop me!
1.When you go somewhere, you're always looking for a yellow exclamation mark on top of somebody's head. 2.When you visit a bay, you want to look for your ship and your flag. 3.You are wondering where all of your companions went. 4.You complain about why you can't find your ship. 5.You complain about why you can't find your flag. 6.You complain about why you can't find your companions. 7.You complain about not finding any yellow exclamation marks on top of peoples' heads. 8.You recognize it's all on the computer, and your complaining about nothing.
When you have trouble on a math test you say "Help! Teleport to me." You don't study religion because of the inclusion of guardian angels. All you can think is battle angels. You hang up your flag in your room.