Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When you see a Nissan Armada and shudder.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
When you see a Nissan Armada and shudder.
LOL, you really made me giggle at that one. Thank you.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
You tie a ribbon with eye holes cut out around your face and expect no one to recognize you.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you replace root beer with 'Yum'

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
You know you play too much pirate101 when you buy a toy gun and you attack chickens who you think are apart of the red sash gang

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
DS Devereaux on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much P101 when you have a lucid dream of questing. Bonus points if you won battles, chatted with friends, and heard music.
i guess i play way too much p101 . . . jk.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
You really know you play too much Pirate101 when......
  1. You go to the zoo and say, "Where's Bonnie Anne?"
  2. You ask like everyone if they know what Pirate101 is
  3. You look at a cake and half expect Sir Gandy to pop out (Don't know why, but i do)
  4. When you look at a mannequin you say "Oh no it's the Armada"
  5. You call your sibling by their Pirate101 name
  6. You say you have your character's color hair
  7. When someone says "What is Greece?" and you say it's and empire of eagles and snakes
8.When you actually dress up as a witchdoctor for Halloween (It was so much fun!)
So there ya go! Enjoy my Pirate101 madness.......
Ciao for now, Silver Fiona

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Mastermind M on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I'll add a few more of my own:

.When you start putting your pirate's name and class instead of your name and period on homework
.When you see something about platypuses and yell, "That's not a platypus, that's a water mole!"
.When you start looking around for treasure chests after you win a sports match/argument
.When you ask your mom/dad how much XP you receive for doing the quest, "Chores"

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
I love the last two. So funny!
-The Heart of Lacey ()

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
when in writing class you start to daydream about what the Armada is going to do next and when will you get the next piece to the map of El Dorado. (has happened to me) It gets worse when the writing teacher calls on you to share a complex sentence from your personal narrative and you reply, "It's not my fault I haven't gotten to Marleybone yet!!" (I got so close to that one happening to me. SO close.)

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Level 38 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
when you dream about the game so vividly at night when u log in the next day u wonder why u did not earn the coins from your dreams the night before.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
1. When the companions in the game remind you of Kung Fu Panda (like Wing Chun reminds you of Master Crane, Bagha Khan the male version of Tigress, and so on)

2. You start reading books about pirates.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
your cats and dogs are misbehaving and you threaten to lock them up in jail with catbeard. sad thing is the threat worked......

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
robertslimeclaw on May 17, 2013 wrote:
You know you play pirate101 too much when...
You jump around the room pretending to use a sword
You think Deacon is stalking you
You are reading this
You suddenly pay close attention and make comments about pirates of the carrabian
Your wallpaper has Boochbeard on it
You ask your mom for a pirate101 party
You congradulate your companions for doing a epic attack
You nickname your companions after your friends
You suddenly want a armada companion
You get tired of quest so you kill troggys in skull mountain
You memorize every island in every skyway in every realm
You correct your friend's pronounciation of pirate words
You watch puppet shows while you are in a windlane
Sad but true!-Robert Armstrong
Yeah especially on a LONG journey in a windlane I watch puppet shows

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you.....

1. Look at a dog and half expect it to give you a quest.
  2. When you get in the car and say, "Where are the cannons?"
  3. When you say your characters name when someone asks you who you are
  4. You look at a chicken and also half expect it to shoot you.
  5. You ask like everyone if you play Pirate101
Can't type anymore for now. Too sleepy.
Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You sleep-play pirate101 and sleep-kill the armada.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
1. When the companions in the game remind you of Kung Fu Panda (like Wing Chun reminds you of Master Crane, Bagha Khan the male version of Tigress, and so on)

2. You start reading books about pirates.
OH yes... lol

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
you are asked to write down the four needs. The correct answer: water, food, clothing, shelter. Your answer: computer, Internet, Pirate101, food.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
When you eat cool ranch doritos and wonder how they fit an entire world in a bag.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
1. When you are learning about conquistadors, and you accidently call them monquistadors.
2.When you want to go to skull island someday.
3.When you attack your friends with epic hits.
4. When you see a marine with a gun and think he is a musketeer.
5. When you go to the beach but expect a skyway instead of an ocean.
6. You stay up till four o clock playing pirate101.
7. When you have like five profiles all filled of level 65 pirates.
8. you call hercules hawkules.
9. When your favorite type of shark is the storm shark.
10. When you think you can beat up a guy much bigger than you because he is a buccaneer.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You wake up in 3 in the morning to play, you play for a little bit, and it is 4 in the morning. Just one problem: it is the next day.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
When you have at least five max lvl characters (guilty, all classes maxed out)

When you can't imagine doing anything else, and when you have finished the game at least five times you farm! or make another char out of boredom of farming (guilty)
You need to perfect your outfit for the next update! (guilty, most of my outfit on every character has a power)
You try to convince your family to play with you (guilty and my real life friend plays too!)
You memorize your in-game friends by their face and/or name and the different character names of the same friend (guilty...)
You don't study very much because you hope your memorization will be good enough to get a decent grade and you don't have time to because pirate101 is calling your name! (guilty)
You rush through your homework on Fridays so you can spend the whole weekend on your computer playing this great game (guilty)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You memorized the whole script in p101 because you have over 20 accounts, all with maxed level characters.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Doctor Z on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
When you think unicorns live in Italy

Quiet Zachary Armstrong
LOL that is simply marvelous

-Silver Fiona

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
You memorized the whole script in p101 because you have over 20 accounts, all with maxed level characters.
Wow, that IS impressive.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you are able to lip-sync every word in the puppet shows and perfectly recite them in front of your friends. I have done this before lol.