Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
It was on the Wizard101 forums and was loads of fun, so I thought, "Why not bring it here?" So here it is! For those who don't know what this is about, the title is self explanatory. So for example:

You know you're playing Pirate101 too much when you talk with a British accent because in your backstory you were born in Marleybone.

I look forward to seeing what responses you come up with! Get creative, young pirate!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
You know you play Pirate101 too much when instead of laughing, you start saying "LOL" out loud.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
1.when you see army men you say oh look its red coats
2.you always want to act out random critcal attacks
3.when you watch pirates of the caribean you say look its a skiff or frigate or raft or galleon
4.always shooting a gun at something not alive
5.(my last idea) when your driveing a car you say im driveing a ship we have cannons

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
1.when you see army men you say oh look its red coats
2.you always want to act out random critcal attacks
3.when you watch pirates of the caribean you say look its a skiff or frigate or raft or galleon
4.always shooting a gun at something not alive
5.(my last idea) when your driveing a car you say im driveing a ship we have cannons
that is super funny hahahaha

Ensign
Mar 13, 2012
I personally dont think i play too much, but sadly i've fond that I do this alot;

You know you play too much Pirate101 when one of your crew members say "what is it now" (or something along those lines) and you tell them not to give you that sass. Your the captain!

ohh well

Elizabeth Hawkins

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009

As a Swashbuckler, you say that you're "On it!" like Sarah Steele.
You hum the El Toro cue music whenever someone glorifies a name.
If you're laggy, you try to conjure glitches by taking too many sharp turns.
You complain about things that were better two or three updates ago, or in Beta if you're a veteran like me.
You have a favorite fan-fiction author and recognize a few styles of "regular" fan-artists.
You were a pirate for Halloween and snuck your class emblem into your costume.
You pointed out the abundance of "troggies" in marshes.
You yell for a certain attack when you watch/play sports.
You start calling cars, ships, and various drinks, Yum.
You call your local eatery the (town here) Tavern.
Your accomplices are suddenly your mateys, and your co-workers are your companions/crew.
Your car, bicycle, or computer shares the same name as your ship.
You re-named your computer the name of your ship.
You write too many "You know you play too much Pirate101 when..." jokes.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when you say to yourself "Is my dog a redcoat?"

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when you say "I and I" instead of "we" like Old Scratch.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
you go to the pet store, buy a guinea pig give him armor and a ax and expect him to fight for you

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Captain
May 02, 2009
You know you play too much Pirat101 when you act out your favorite attack a lot.

Merciless Valkoor

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
honkompm17 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I personally dont think i play too much, but sadly i've fond that I do this alot;

You know you play too much Pirate101 when one of your crew members say "what is it now" (or something along those lines) and you tell them not to give you that sass. Your the captain!

ohh well

Elizabeth Hawkins
I am so glad I'm not the only one that does this! So I guess that means I play too much huh? Oh well, since I'm posting on this topic here goes:

You know you play too much Pirate101 when you're reading a "you know you play too much Pirate101 when..." post and you can't stop nodding.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
You know you play Pirate101 too much when instead of laughing, you start saying "LOL" out loud.
LOL Hunteray! Good One - Too True XD

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
When you play another game, you keep hitting "x" to go through a door, and your character just sits down.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
when you have a dog and you dress him in pirate cloths and go like,"FIGHT FOR ME FOOLISH MARLEYBONIAN!!!! OR I'LL HAVE YE BEHEADED!!!!" or if you see a monkey fighting and you yell, "NOBODY EXPECTS THE MONQUISITION!!!!!!" or if you dream about a pirate that has a bison on his crew then yeah, you're obsessed and need to see a doctor.

Sincerely, (not)
Esperenza Drighton Level 24 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
You know you play too much P101 when you have a lucid dream of questing. Bonus points if you won battles, chatted with friends, and heard music.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I'll add a few more of my own:

.When you start putting your pirate's name and class instead of your name and period on homework
.When you see something about platypuses and yell, "That's not a platypus, that's a water mole!"
.When you start looking around for treasure chests after you win a sports match/argument
.When you ask your mom/dad how much XP you receive for doing the quest, "Chores"

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Doctor Z on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
you go to the pet store, buy a guinea pig give him armor and a ax and expect him to fight for you

Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Nice One i am cracking up it's so funny.

Cruel Zachary Zabra

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
(Hahaha, loved the Name/Class instead of Name/Period!)

- You greet your friends by waving both arms above your head (like signaling with flags) and yelling "Ahoy!" (For me, that's been shortened to "Oy!", but those greeted know the meaning.)
- You turn your head rapidly whenever someone says "Yum"
- You add Pirate101 + your favorite racket/bat/stick sport.
- People start calling you by your character name or class and you don't notice until they point it out. (IRL, my close friends are calling me "Swashy".)
- You miss something in a sports game or something like that and say "Arrgh!" or "Arr!" or you blame it on an NPC.
- You sometimes answer questions with "Yarr!" and "Nar!".
- You see something relatively close to a life fountain and immediately walk up to it.
- You try to point out your favorite worlds when you see the Milky Way.
- You have called the Milky Way the Spiral. Several times.
- Your friends have suddenly become your hearties.

D.S. Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

You have a dream about a chicken that stalks you all through Cool ranch

You write a report on armadillos

You love these jokes and can relate to them

You agree with Ratbeard

You call him Mr. beard ( I've done it before )

You look for characters with the same last name as yours ( Deverux )

It's all you think about

You want to design your room like your favorite world

You start to hate robots

You write a short story about pig pirates

You befriend people who are in the same class

You love the type of animal your pet is

You have an irrational fear of monkeys

You get upset when somebody knows more about pirates than you

You know all of these are true

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
When you think unicorns live in Italy

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Captain
May 02, 2009
when your writing a report and use ye instead of you

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
.When someone claims unicorns aren't real, you explain to them how they're all just too busy studying in Valencia, that's why we don't see them
.When you get confused when people call you by your real name instead of your pirate name
.When you ask for a glass of yum at a resterant
.When you see a bottle of Hidden Valley brand ranch and exclaim, "How could they fit a whole dungeon in that bottle?"

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
OH OH I seen worst. Besides it kind of make sense with the unicorn thing in italy cause i once saw a random new letter in real about itallian science people who thought they found and I quote: "A Unicorn". but here's my ideas.

You gain a pirate accent with the accent to match where your pirate's born
you start acting in the game the way you want people to know your person
you get all dull and think someone's not very smart because they don't know anything about the spiral
You have a blast! (just kidding)

Black rashida level 50

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012

you use the music of skull island for your ringtone (just like me lol)

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
When you go to the opera house and you see people with Opera Masks on You cower in fear because you think they are armada troops.

Cruel Zachary Zabra