Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 27, 2009
You know you play too much pirate101 when you consider explosives the answer to a locked door.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
1. When you can play on it for hours

2. When it's the first website you log on to

3. When you spend your money on game cards

4. When all of a sudden you like animals and samurai

5. When you like to draw pirates a LOT

6. When you refer to China as Mooshu

I do all of these

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
(CONTINUED)

You yell at the screen and complain when your companions don't do well

You think your companions are cute and cuddly

You get sad when your membership runs out

You reply to what your companions say

You can't get the Avery's Court music out of your head and have to hum it sometimes

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you max out all classes and then make up your own to fill in that sixth spot on your menu screen.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
1. When you start trying to buff with spirit shield in a fist fight.

2. When you have over 200 forum posts.

3. When you start deleting friends from your friend's list and favoriting other ones in real life.

4. When you convince your friends to not only play the game, but to buy a membership.

5. When you start buying crowns or bundle cards more than once a month.

6. When you find yourself guilty of more than half of the "You know you play too much Pirate101 when..." jokes.

7. You spend all your companion training points on a companion when they save a battle with a critical hit.

8. You bench a companion for missing an attack and therefore losing the battle for you.

9. Talk to your parents about your epic battles and journeys when they have no clue what you're talking about or who this "El Toro" is that you keep rambling on and on about.

10. You bring a backpack everywhere you go in case you find some loot.

11. Try to make a transportaler to transportalate to other planets.

12. Space becomes "The Spiral".

13. You never cross the street because the enemies who patrol it are extremely fast and you'll get caught in a battle you can't win, so you stick to the sidewalk.

14. You surround your rooks and bishops with little pawns to represent the armada troops in chess.

15. You throw the chess board when your opponent's Bishop kills you.

16. You can get to level 65 in a month.

17. Chess boards are battleboards, no wonder Bishop and Rook are in it!

18. You get up in the morning and try to click the Quests button to find out what you can do today.

19. I know this has been said a million times, but I'm guilty of it, so I'll post it again. You begin acting out your critical hits.

20. You've read all 20 of these that I just posted.

Hope you enjoyed!
Brave Griffin Nightingale, Level 23 Swashy

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
1. When you can play on it for hours

2. When it's the first website you log on to

3. When you spend your money on game cards

4. When all of a sudden you like animals and samurai

5. When you like to draw pirates a LOT

6. When you refer to China as Mooshu

I do all of these

Pretty Cheryl Walker
#5- guilty! Lol
Fair Ashley Holystone

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
When you start to talk like bonnie anne. I am guilty of that

Community Leader
You know you're playing Pirate101 too much when you... GO through your house and yell out Arrg! when something doesn't work right. ( You should of seen the looks )

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When you name your player on Animal Crossing New Leaf after your pirate and dress her up like one

When you refer to actual animals as companions (like when you see a gander and refer to Egg Shen)

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
BigLollipop002 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
1. When you start trying to buff with spirit shield in a fist fight.

2. When you have over 200 forum posts.

3. When you start deleting friends from your friend's list and favoriting other ones in real life.

4. When you convince your friends to not only play the game, but to buy a membership.

5. When you start buying crowns or bundle cards more than once a month.

6. When you find yourself guilty of more than half of the "You know you play too much Pirate101 when..." jokes.

7. You spend all your companion training points on a companion when they save a battle with a critical hit.

8. You bench a companion for missing an attack and therefore losing the battle for you.

9. Talk to your parents about your epic battles and journeys when they have no clue what you're talking about or who this "El Toro" is that you keep rambling on and on about.

10. You bring a backpack everywhere you go in case you find some loot.

11. Try to make a transportaler to transportalate to other planets.

12. Space becomes "The Spiral".

13. You never cross the street because the enemies who patrol it are extremely fast and you'll get caught in a battle you can't win, so you stick to the sidewalk.

14. You surround your rooks and bishops with little pawns to represent the armada troops in chess.

15. You throw the chess board when your opponent's Bishop kills you.

16. You can get to level 65 in a month.

17. Chess boards are battleboards, no wonder Bishop and Rook are in it!

18. You get up in the morning and try to click the Quests button to find out what you can do today.

19. I know this has been said a million times, but I'm guilty of it, so I'll post it again. You begin acting out your critical hits.

20. You've read all 20 of these that I just posted.

Hope you enjoyed!
Brave Griffin Nightingale, Level 23 Swashy
shikurue niko i think i spelled her name wrong

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
You know you`ve been playing too much p101 when:
You`re home alone and your aunt calls, and you don`t pick up the phone, thinking: "p101`s too important for petty phone calls, they be haf`en to leave a mesage (in a bottle!)"
When you`re playing DnD and you say "I reach out and grab a Yum Yum fruit"

Ensign
Aug 18, 2013
you know you play to much pirate when you

see a boat and ask why aren't the flying?

Cass Easton

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
You know you play too much pirate101 when you try using Ghostwail on your dogs.
You know you play too much pirate 101 when you try using rouse on your cuts.
You know you play too much pirate when you ask how much experience you get for things like 'Go to school'

Ensign
Sep 10, 2011
Jack Silver on May 17, 2013 wrote:
You think all Pigs are ninjas.

Merciless Jack Silver Lv. 49
Woah! Jack Silver, is that you? You're now a level 65 buccaneer, it's me Serious William Silver (unless you're a different Jack Silver, I have seen two of them.)
Anyway, on topic:
You call Marco Polo Marco Pollo (pronouncing it Marco Poyyo)
You start randomly jumping on your bed in the middle of a battle and think about your companions and pretend you are El Toro as a human and you are defeating everyone you hate. I am guilty of both of these, especially the second one.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
when you finally get something you been wanting and you say your done your promotion XD

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
-You play too much Pirate101 when you say "En garde!" and jump at your friends.
-You play too much Pirate101 when you call yourself your pirate name accidentaly.
-You play too much Pirate101 when you dream about it.
-You play too much Pirate101 when you want to be a witchdoctor for Halloween.
-You play too much Pirate101 when you want to dress you dog up as a redcoat for Halloween.

And that is all i can think of.
Ciao for now, Silver Fiona

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
-You play too much Pirate101 when you call yourself your pirate name accidentaly.
-You play too much Pirate101 when you want to dress you dog up as a redcoat for Halloween.

Lol! I'm guilty for all of these, accept the lat two ones: - I want to dress up as a swashbuckler for Haloween
-I don't have a dog, but I imagine that one

And for my own:
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you show your friends how good you are at pirate language,
when you teach someone you know the '' I'm an amigo'' song .... ( lol. That never gets old!)
when you think about El Toro every night,
when you start liking Spain and it's traditions,
when you see a statue of the Olympian gods and think '' Eagle'' at first,
or when you never start missing the Pirates of the Caribbean movie on TV

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
you know you play to much pirate101 when you dress in pirate clothing and stab your friend with a fake sword.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you:
  • start training animals how to use a sword, spark-gun, staff, etc.
  • attack anyone/anything wearing a white mask
  • study every reference know to man about pirates/pirating
  • say "Arrr" before and/or after every sentence
  • call scientists "witchdoctors"
  • believe the president is Kane in disguise
  • expect to gain XP points after doing anything and/or everything
I've never done and will never do any of these but I would love to hear about anyone who actually does XD

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
u know you play pirate101 too much when you analyze every character and quest for real world analogies.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You suffer from Pirate101-loveis-itis.I am a victim. Or armada-phobia And dreams . Here is how mine went down ( it was in full color with sound ) :
My dream was when I was doing the tutorial, and when Deacon fired his gun,it slipped right out of his hand,sliding right to me.I grabbed the gun, didn't know how to use it properly, and started shooting all over the place. I probably got in a good 50 shoots,one of them killing DEACON!!! YES!!!!! A level 1 SWASHBUCKLER, no experience with guns killed the great Deacon
You have awkward Pirate101 moments in public. Here is mine at school:
Teacher: Please answer this question best you can.
Question: What is Earth composed of? (made up of )
Me: ( in my mind ) : Easy one! X writes in note book, " what is the SPIRAL Made up of? "

• Skull Island
  • Monquista
  • Valencia
  • Cool Ranch
  • Mooshu
  • Marleybone
  • Aquila
Teacher: Please turn in your note books.
Me: x turns in note book X

30 minutes pass, then she gets to mine
Teacher: Burst of laughter.
Natalie, please come here
Class: ( in tattletale voice OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Natalie is in trouble!!!!!!!!!
Me: Face turns red.
Teacher: What is this?
Me: oops can I fix it? It is Pirate101.
Teacher: ok

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
you know you play pirate101 to much when you walk around pretending to sword fight

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:

I dream about it. A LOT.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
pirate101 lover on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
You suffer from Pirate101-loveis-itis.I am a victim. Or armada-phobia And dreams . Here is how mine went down ( it was in full color with sound ) :
My dream was when I was doing the tutorial, and when Deacon fired his gun,it slipped right out of his hand,sliding right to me.I grabbed the gun, didn't know how to use it properly, and started shooting all over the place. I probably got in a good 50 shoots,one of them killing DEACON!!! YES!!!!! A level 1 SWASHBUCKLER, no experience with guns killed the great Deacon
You have awkward Pirate101 moments in public. Here is mine at school:
Teacher: Please answer this question best you can.
Question: What is Earth composed of? (made up of )
Me: ( in my mind ) : Easy one! X writes in note book, " what is the SPIRAL Made up of? "

• Skull Island
  • Monquista
  • Valencia
  • Cool Ranch
  • Mooshu
  • Marleybone
  • Aquila
Teacher: Please turn in your note books.
Me: x turns in note book X

30 minutes pass, then she gets to mine
Teacher: Burst of laughter.
Natalie, please come here
Class: ( in tattletale voice OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Natalie is in trouble!!!!!!!!!
Me: Face turns red.
Teacher: What is this?
Me: oops can I fix it? It is Pirate101.
Teacher: ok
Lol! Ha ha ha ..... your kidding me, right? That's a good one. I have dreams of P101, but only one made a little sense: Skull island. Just got here, but I was dressed in my favorite Cool Ranch outfit. I go to Avery's office, talk to him, the go to some cave. The scene changed. I was in a black cave fighting watermoles and...I think scorpions. The fight suddenly ended. I turn and see a tall torch, don't know why but it seemed Avery send me to take it. Then in the firelight I see Toro. We talk about something and... Whoosh! I'm awake.... I know, I know.
Like girl, like dream. That's my motto .

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
  • When your usernames on other games are pirate101-related names
  • When your avatars on other games are dressed like pirates
  • When you have dreams about Pirate101 (like I keep dreaming about me and the starter companions)
  • When you name your littlest pet shop pets after companions (like naming your horse Subodai)