Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
You bought a Jack Russell Terrier and named him Lucky Jack

btw I DID do this...lol

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
you know you play pirate101 WAY too much if every time you meet someone new you ask if they play pirate101 too i am guilty of that one XD

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
you know you play pirate101 too much if you make a knock off of el toro's sword and walk around swinging it and saying: EL TORO! you also know you've been playing pirate101 if when you walk in to a room with a lot of people ion it you get in the hero stance and plauy the el toro theme on your pjhone XD (i am guilty of both of those lol)

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
fearless robert sp... on May 27, 2014 wrote:
you know you play pirate101 WAY too much if every time you meet someone new you ask if they play pirate101 too i am guilty of that one XD
Holy Spiral, I do that to EVERYONE.

No, not kidding, complete strangers at lunch. Here are some of the best reactions I've got.

Me: Hey, do you play Pirate101?

Person 1: No... should I?

Person 2: Do I know you?

Person 3: Nope, Minecraft.

Person 4: *gasps* You're a pirate? I'm a wizard. Pirates are dumb. *moves away*

So.... yeah!

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Level 57 Swashy

Ensign
Jun 04, 2014
You know you`ve been playing Pirate101 too much if you...

. While sailing, you see another boat and think it's an Armada ship.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on May 27, 2014 wrote:

No, not kidding, complete strangers at lunch. Here are some of the best reactions I've got.

So.... yeah!

lol hahahaha all the reaction's i've gotten are: "no but i've heard of it i wish i could play it it looks cool" and " no i never heard of it" lol

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you give orders to your companions in battle when they can't really hear you through your computer screen... my parents are starting to wonder if I'm getting too addicted to Pirate101.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH PIRATE101.

Serious Jeremy Thompson, lvl 61 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
totallyawesomepira... on May 27, 2014 wrote:

So.... yeah!

You know you play too much P101 when...
You use phrases like - Holy Spiral

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
When the only Snack you absolutely insist on eating is.....Pirate's Booty....can't get enough of whatever they are. AAARR!

Ensign
Jul 03, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when your pirate's sword looks just like your toy one. Me

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
hehe ya I have played a mix of w101 and p101 very actively for a few years now and I think I may have gotten just a tiny tiny little bit addicted to in, they are great games, good staff, and mostly cool people (unless you beat a big talking warlord in w101). I have yelled at my companions for missing attacks or getting killed and I have made friends and a few enemies in pvp (can't wait for rank pvp for p101). This game never gets old for me, even when I am doing the first quest for a new wizard for pirate I always enjoy it. I have also gotten 3 other people to start play this game also, 2 of them have become really good players. Anytime I get to know someone I also usually eventually ask them if the play p101 or w101 though I usually start it like this:
So do you play computer games?
sometimes.
Cool, have you even heard of a great, fun and safe game called pirates101?
no, it is good?
Yep, I have played it for a few years now and it is really a great game, it is safe, you would really like it.
Cool, well one day can you show me how to sign up?
Sure, anytime you want. :)
That is how I got the 2nd person to start playing.

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013
You know when you play too much Pirate 101, when you see a gorilla at the zoo and shout to it, " Hey Gortez! How's the rebellion?

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
You know you play Pirate101 too much when you actually have a dream about it...

No I'm serious, I actually dreamed that I was playing this game during my sleep once

See you in the Spiral

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
You know u play too much pirate 101 when...
You dream everyone has an exclamation point above their heads
You draw your dream character in your diary and write fan fiction
You connect your my little pony equestria girls dolls to each place in the spiral
When you think your color group at school is the same color as your class group and u embarrass yourself
You have conspiracy theories about p101

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
Believe the president is Kane in disguise? oh! do you think it could be true? best Obama joke I've heard!
Totally

Commodore
May 31, 2009

...you think about it constantly
...you write down your companions' epics and talents to compare with your friends' and figure out a better combo
...you dream about it
...you write fan fiction when you're supposed to be doing other things
...you convince your friends to play it
...you ask people you hardly know if they play it
...you are still reading this post
...you have read all of the posts in this topic
...you want to dress up as your Pirate for Halloween
...you are trying to find clothes that are in the same colors as your Pirate's flag
...you wear your Pirate's colors
...you draw your flag over and over on notebooks
...you take screenshots of all the funny things that happen in the game
...you hear someone mention pirates and start eavesdropping on them in case they're talking about Pirate101
...you get confused in other games when the arrow keys don't move your character
...you get confused in other games when 'x' doesn't do anything

Most of these are true for me, LOL!

Ensign
Jul 29, 2013
burningtaco13 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much pirate101 when you say "I and I" instead of "we" like Old Scratch.
lmao, i am guilty of this!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
yu know you've been playing pirate101 too much if you learn to play the trumpet just so you can play the el toro theme XD ( i actually am taking trumpet lessons soon)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
You know you have been playing Pirate101 too much if you wish you had a device that allowed you to turn into you pirate and travel into the world of Pirate101. ( I am guilty of this lol )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
You know you play too much P101 when...
You use phrases like - Holy Spiral
I do that all the time. I was reading a book yesterday, and there was this MAJOR crazy plot twist that I didn't see coming at all, and I said: "Ratbeard's beard! I did not see that coming, Captain my Captain!" Then I started laughing because of what I had said.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
You know you're addicted to pirate101 when you have memorized the storyline, find yourself using pirate slang, or start making pirate101 parodies of Disney songs.
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
when you have dreams that your playing the game wake up and see that np progress has been made.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
MistyDragon13 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:

...you think about it constantly
...you write down your companions' epics and talents to compare with your friends' and figure out a better combo
...you dream about it
...you write fan fiction when you're supposed to be doing other things
...you convince your friends to play it
...you ask people you hardly know if they play it
...you are still reading this post
...you have read all of the posts in this topic
...you want to dress up as your Pirate for Halloween
...you are trying to find clothes that are in the same colors as your Pirate's flag
...you wear your Pirate's colors
...you draw your flag over and over on notebooks
...you take screenshots of all the funny things that happen in the game
...you hear someone mention pirates and start eavesdropping on them in case they're talking about Pirate101
...you get confused in other games when the arrow keys don't move your character
...you get confused in other games when 'x' doesn't do anything

Most of these are true for me, LOL!
I am SO guilty of being a pirate for Halloween this year. Last year I was a wizard.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
You know you play Pirate101 too much when you start subtly quoting in public and are annoyed if no one knows what your talking about.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When September 19th becomes an important holiday for you ( Talk like a Pirate Day ) !