Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 1, 2015 wrote:
When you eat Sour Patch Kids and are a bit outraged that they appear to see perfectly out of both eyes....talk about false advertisement!!! ARRRGHHH I'll be stickin' to my Pirate's Booty!

Oh and while on the subject of eye patches. What about when you spend part of the day with one eye firmly closed, just to get a taste of the pirate life. My son caught on though and smartly kept his 'mischievous ways' to my immediate right-- I never saw a thing (not even the door left open). 2 bags of chips, some soda and a bunch of Sour No-Patched Kids were lost at sea that day and I saw absolutely nothing, just heard the sound of feet shuffling every time I turned my 'patched' eye in the direction of the crunching.
Proof ( if any was needed ) that parents need to keep both eyes on their kids ( and maybe grow an extra pair at the back of their heads, as well. )

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Mastermind M on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
It was on the Wizard101 forums and was loads of fun, so I thought, "Why not bring it here?" So here it is! For those who don't know what this is about, the title is self explanatory. So for example:

You know you're playing Pirate101 too much when you talk with a British accent because in your backstory you were born in Marleybone.

I look forward to seeing what responses you come up with! Get creative, young pirate!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
Ahoy! (:

1. When you want to be your person from Pirate101 for Halloween

2. You have dreams about Pirate101

3. You scream, cry, and get angry when laptop runs out of battery (if you play on one)

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
1.when you preform random, made-up attacks
2.whenyou say some much stuff related to in-game
3.when you want to play the AWESOME game so much and has tons of crowns items and are max level
4when you want to play an imaginary game closely related to the actual game

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
i love act out criticals to the person who said that i like the 3 hit one when you stab spin around hit, then you do a half flip and hit again it is very addicting

this is my favorite ALL time game

my classmates get so annoyed by me talking about it

lvl 32 generous blaze jackson

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Proof ( if any was needed ) that parents need to keep both eyes on their kids ( and maybe grow an extra pair at the back of their heads, as well. )
Lol, so true Esperanza. I would never make it with a patch...heck, I'm barely keeping all eyes on them with 2 eyes, contacts and glasses. And 1 1/2 year old twins running in different directions, sure crosses the eyes and makes the brain hurt a wee bit.

I'll try eating carrots backwards to see if that gets that extra pair growing in....just gotta be careful come haircut time and with all of my 'that deserves a slap on the back of the head' moments.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
You know when you play to much Pirate101 when...

1. You play it at recess
2. Just keep saying talents when fighting with someone (eg someone slaps you, you say vengeance strike.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
You Know you play to much Pirate 101 when you cry every time you die in battle.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
when you play it all day. Lol

Generous Blaze jackson Level 40

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
when you have a ringtone of the game and you act it out before you pick up the phone.... OH NO, i have a missed call from my friend lol.

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
Hey guys! I'm new to the boards but not the game. I got some
1. You read a map and expect a map above your head
2.When you start punching like subodai
3. When you imitate criticals in the mirror
4. You check the boards
Husky Paul Richmond Level 32 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SuperPirate0713 on May 10, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys! I'm new to the boards but not the game. I got some
1. You read a map and expect a map above your head
2.When you start punching like subodai
3. When you imitate criticals in the mirror
4. You check the boards
Husky Paul Richmond Level 32 Swashbuckler
Welcome to the message boards, Husky Paul Richmond! Your list is very true, do you mind if I add a second part to #4? You check the boards - hourly!

Ensign
Jun 17, 2012

When your irl friend asks you to do something and you reply with "Aye Captain."

When you give your companions nicknames like Eggie for Egg Shen and Toothy for Carcarius Grimtooth

Hardy Haley lv23
Cunning Haley lv13

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
anecorbie on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Ok ok ok, these are funny I hope

1. When you act out the crit attacks in the game

2. When you start thinking your dog is a redcoat

3. When you play it at recess

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
GBalance101 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
When your mom has to remind you to not act out critical attacks at supper.

George Gordon, lvl 22 Buccaneer Extraordinaire
Omg lol

Ensign
May 31, 2014
When you think the neighbors dog is a spy for the redcoats (i'm keeping an eye on him).
-Wolf

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
anecorbie on May 11, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Husky Paul Richmond! Your list is very true, do you mind if I add a second part to #4? You check the boards - hourly!
Thanks Anecorbie and yes I approve.

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
I'm in moo shu so here are moo shu ones.
You get annoyed by random cows everywhere
You see cows instead of people irl
You think about samoorai
You love p101
Husky Paul Richmond level 38 swashbuckler

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
When my parents ask me to do chores, I say "Aye".

Yeah... I need help.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
You know you play Pirate101 too much when if you are playing laser tag and you think it's an actual gun and you pretend to fall down when you get hit. Or you know every word a certain companion says. Idk of the laser tag one makes sense.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Doctor Z on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
you go to the pet store, buy a guinea pig give him armor and a ax and expect him to fight for you

Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Lol, that's rlly funny! I would so do that!!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
zwalz1 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Nice One i am cracking up it's so funny.

Cruel Zachary Zabra
I know it's so funny! I'm still laughing!!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
DS Devereaux on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
(Hahaha, loved the Name/Class instead of Name/Period!)

- You greet your friends by waving both arms above your head (like signaling with flags) and yelling "Ahoy!" (For me, that's been shortened to "Oy!", but those greeted know the meaning.)
- You turn your head rapidly whenever someone says "Yum"
- You add Pirate101 + your favorite racket/bat/stick sport.
- People start calling you by your character name or class and you don't notice until they point it out. (IRL, my close friends are calling me "Swashy".)
- You miss something in a sports game or something like that and say "Arrgh!" or "Arr!" or you blame it on an NPC.
- You sometimes answer questions with "Yarr!" and "Nar!".
- You see something relatively close to a life fountain and immediately walk up to it.
- You try to point out your favorite worlds when you see the Milky Way.
- You have called the Milky Way the Spiral. Several times.
- Your friends have suddenly become your hearties.

D.S. Devereaux
I love the Milky Way one! Great idea!!! Keep piratin!

Ensign
Dec 28, 2014
Mastermind M on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I'll add a few more of my own:

.When you start putting your pirate's name and class instead of your name and period on homework
.When you see something about platypuses and yell, "That's not a platypus, that's a water mole!"
.When you start looking around for treasure chests after you win a sports match/argument
.When you ask your mom/dad how much XP you receive for doing the quest, "Chores"

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
Lawl

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
When you start calling your dog your pirate101 pet's name.

Sly Octavio Tew 65

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
OptimisticOctavio on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
When you start calling your dog your pirate101 pet's name.

Sly Octavio Tew 65
Good One

I have on: when you put pillows on the floor and get chess pieces to be your companions and enemies and have a pirate101 battle

lol that's what I do!!!!!!!!!!I love Pirate101 so much!

Charming Morgan Freeman-level 65 Witchdoctor

Adam-level 46 Swashbuckler