Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
You and your brother play with sticks, and pretend to be pirates, killing the armada.

Fearless Michael lvl.65 Daring Michael lvl.41

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
LOL When I finish a battle on Wiz101 and catch myself running around looking for chests.
LOL that happens too me all the time

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
When you often, and without knowing, use the keyboard as a pillow and wake up with little square indentations on your forehead.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
When you often, and without knowing, use the keyboard as a pillow and wake up with little square indentations on your forehead.
Tee hee, you become a real QWERTY face

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
When you think plantains really are the fruit of the deceiver!
When you tie a little pirate hat on your cat's head.
When you believe Mormo's mini me attack would make sense in Austin Powers
If you wonder if El Toro and Zorro really met who would win a fight between them.
If your trying to figure out which member of the Magnificent Seven guys is the one that was portrayed by Yul Brynner in the movie so you can buy him from the crown shop. (Does anybody know seriously?)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
When you lecture your dad and confuse him from ONE hour on the basics and essentials of Advanced Pets, Abilities, and Morphing.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Bengalstar on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:

1. You think your evil siblings are spies from the armada.
2. You always think at a bar there's pirates.
3. You start talking like a monquistador.
4. You act out a lot of critical attacks.
5. You spend almost all of your money on prepaid cards for pirate101

I do about 3 of these XD
I do number 5 LOL

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
When you think plantains really are the fruit of the deceiver!
When you tie a little pirate hat on your cat's head.
When you believe Mormo's mini me attack would make sense in Austin Powers
If you wonder if El Toro and Zorro really met who would win a fight between them.
If your trying to figure out which member of the Magnificent Seven guys is the one that was portrayed by Yul Brynner in the movie so you can buy him from the crown shop. (Does anybody know seriously?)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Wrong reference, the magnificent seven of P101 are based on real western heroes and outlaws. The movie The Magnificent Seven was a fantasy western that was based on a Japanese movie The Seven Samurai, sorry no Yul Brynner here.
Yul Brynner reprised this role in the '70's Sci-Fi classic West World.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
You keep saying "Yarr!" instead of yes, and "Nay!" instead of no. I don't play Pirate101 much, that's for sure, although, I wonder why I have so many cutlasses and hooks in my basement...

Ensign
Nov 14, 2013
When you can watch Pirates of the Carribean and say "If My ship was in the movie it would destroy the black pearl and the dutchman easily!" or you say "Hey I think I have been to those places on Pirate101".

Example of this would be: In the 3rd movie, At World's End, there is a place called Shipwreck Cove. It looks just like Floatsam in skull island. I would like to think that's were the creaters of pirate101 got the idea for Floatsam and The black spot.

Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
You know you play Pirate101 too much when you drink something yummy, and expect it to cure all sicknesses.

Ensign
Aug 22, 2013
All of these comments are great

You know you've been playing too much Pirate101 when...
- You gather up stuffed animals and pretend that they're your crew
- You imagine what kind of pirate people are depending on their moves
- You start talking like a pirate and whoever over hears you looks at you weirdly
- You waste all of your money on crowns and stuff for Pirate101
- In the middle of the night you put your stuffed animal companions with you in case the armada come
- You can't remember how you fight on Wizard101 or other games
- You can agree with most, if not all of this
I can't believe I can relate to all of this

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you're calling water fountains life fountains (this actually happened to me )

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
You know you play Pirate101 to much when:
- you make up a theme song for your pet and sing it at random moments
- You wear your flag colors all the time
- You draw your own bundles and skyways

Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 48

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
You know you're playing too much Pirate101 when...

.You want with the intensity of a thousand suns, for MatPat fron GameTheory to do an episode on it.

.You know a mind boggling amount of random historical facts.

.You spend all your free time on the Pirate101 forums, when you could be doing other things.

I think I play it to much (especialy when it comes to the first point.)

Sigh

The Grin Reaper

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
You know you play to much pirate101 when you're afraid that your computer is an armada spy.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2014
You know you played a lot of Pirate 101
1. when you begin looking for a mounqustion ship for sail.
2. When instead of searching of google earth you search google skyways
lvl 15
lvl 3
(I am new to pirate 101)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
your ringtone is the El Toro theme.
you call lemonade "yum-a-nade"
you don't like hearing people use "buccaneer" and "swashbuckler" as synonyms.
you read all the jokes on this board in one sitting
you start addressing your superiors with "oh captain my captain"

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
May 31, 2014
Dogsrock5656 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
You know you play to much pirate101 when you're afraid that your computer is an armada spy.
But ... it is

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013

You have 8 level 65's with all side quests done, and with 2 other pirates in Marleybone.
(65's: 3 Witchdoctors, 2 Buccaneers, 1 Privateer, 1 Swashbuckler, 1 Musketeer)
(Marleybone: 1 Musketeer, 1 Swashbuckler)

I need new content, heh.

Ensign
May 31, 2014
When you start yelling at your companions when they mess up, as if they can actually hear you. (I do this a lot )

-Wolf

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
You know you play too much when you make up your own companions and their promotions, and critical moves.

64 swashbuckler

Ensign
May 31, 2014
You know you play to much pirate101 when you start thinking everyone in the game (and outside the game) are working for the armada. There are traitors among us (Avery). I actually posted somewhere that i believe Kane is Avery in disguise, but maybe i'm just crazy . Either way, beware me hearties, the armada be everywhere (like in avery's house.)
-Wolf

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ok true story:

When I was doing my tower runs I took a break and went to the park for a hike. When I returned to the parking lot there was a black and white dog on a leash with its owner coming towards me. When the dog reached me it started wagging its tail and jumped up and licked my face. The owner of the dog said "I'm sorry, She likes to jump. Come along Gracie...."

As the dog and its owner walked away I stood there in shock......then I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
When you eat Sour Patch Kids and are a bit outraged that they appear to see perfectly out of both eyes....talk about false advertisement!!! ARRRGHHH I'll be stickin' to my Pirate's Booty!

Oh and while on the subject of eye patches. What about when you spend part of the day with one eye firmly closed, just to get a taste of the pirate life. My son caught on though and smartly kept his 'mischievous ways' to my immediate right-- I never saw a thing (not even the door left open). 2 bags of chips, some soda and a bunch of Sour No-Patched Kids were lost at sea that day and I saw absolutely nothing, just heard the sound of feet shuffling every time I turned my 'patched' eye in the direction of the crunching.