You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
when you want to write a screen play or make a cartoon in adobe flash that involving pirate101 with each chapter per season(for example season 1 is finding gunn's gold and season 10 is going to mooshu)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
224
The First Swashbuc... on May 8, 2013 wrote:
HEY! you copy cat ^ ignore his post he is a copyer pay attenion to mine
I didn't mean to copy you. I just didn't see your post when I submitted mine.

George Gordon, Rodent Redeemer, lvl 30

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
97
  1. when you refuse to look at a horse because you're convinced it's a naked Subadai.
  2. when you consider taking fencing, gymnastics, and ballet because you're Swashbuckler (guilty)
  3. when you have a pet rock and give it a sword and an eye patch (guilty)
  4. when you check out all the books on pirates the library has to offer (guilty)
  5. when you don't talk to your friend the whole day beacuse she said she thought pirates were stupid (guilty, until that night when I called and told her how awesome my Sarah Steele is)
  6. when you start to think about your friends more an ultimetly decide what class they'd be in (guilty)
  7. when everyone says "You play P101 too much when you yell, talk, encourage, and basicly communicate with your companions." And are surprised because that is second nature to you.

~Merciless Emma Jenkins

Ensign
Apr 11, 2012
5
1. When you start dreaming about your own pirate, fighting the bad guys and doing quests.
2. When your checking the forum daily for new updates, mutiple times.
3. When you start to think about the inside of your ship, there can't be ebough rooms for all your companions so you stick them all together as roomates.
4. When you start to think about what christmas gift each companion/allies would get.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
13
1. When you have a mouse named sarah steele.
2. When you start seeing pirate101 charactors in your head.
3. When you refuse to eat steak, because you could be eating kolbe.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
2
You know you play too much when you say:
-Say yar & nar instead of yes & no
-When you call old guys mike

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
You know your playing too much pirate101 when you go to the coast and when you see crabs you say "Is that Louis or Birgus?"

Ensign
Aug 18, 2012
3
You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

You start to say yar all the time to laugh

You buy a goat and give it a stick to help fight for you

You buy and axe, gun, or sword and shoot it at monkeys

You wave your arms around trying to do a spell

You ask a bird to give you missions

With a different game you press X and it makes you say "X X X X X....

Every time you do good you just jump

Every time you get hit you would go "Oof!"

You try to give your pet more powers

You beg your mom to give you a pirate ship to sail on... flying in the sky... O_o

You start to hate Captain Avery because in the beginning he gave you a ugly bad ship( You all know what I am talking about XD. Even Blind Mew admitted it)

You dress up in a pirate suit for next halloween

Last but not least,

You expect to go in a flying ship :3

The End =3

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you're scared of the State of Utah because one of their counties is called, "Kane County."

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
34
When all you can think about in early american history is pirate101 easter eggs and imagine valencia as france, monquista as spain, and marleybone as Great Britain. I see these references constantly and they very often embarass me when I say something like monquistadors instead of conquistadors.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
97
WalkingThePlank620 on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
1. When you start dreaming about your own pirate, fighting the bad guys and doing quests.
2. When your checking the forum daily for new updates, mutiple times.
3. When you start to think about the inside of your ship, there can't be ebough rooms for all your companions so you stick them all together as roomates.
4. When you start to think about what christmas gift each companion/allies would get.
I do all of those, especially 2.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
9
You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

You search for a Nar! button when you recruit a weak companion.
On your Christmas wish list there are a bunch of membership cards and the bundles.
You beg your parents to take you to GameStop so YOU can buy the cards because you don't trust your parents to get them because they don't know the difference between W101 and P101.
They ask you about P101 and you go on for five minutes about the storyline then say, "Curse you Kane! I will get to El Dorado!"
You draw pictures of Hawkules and Nausica in anime, chibi, manga, and every drawing style there is in class.
When you have to write an essay about Greek mythology you call Hercules Hawkules, Achilles Eagilles, and say you're friends with a Centaur named Nausica.

I do most of these. If you do all of these then consider taking a break and making a gingerbread house or something xD

Marissa Everhart Level 52 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Nov 11, 2013
9
You see a emperor penguin at the zoo and say "Don't worry Napoleguin, I'll save you from Fort Elena!"

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
13
CheeryCherry1234 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Yeah especially on a LONG journey in a windlane I watch puppet shows
Hey. I watch puppet shows in wind lanes. It passes time.

Ensign
May 27, 2012
28
You know you play too much Pirate101 when your ankles are starting to swell up from sitting too long...

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
When in Wizard101 you see the Vampire spell (Death school) and are like, "Oh my gosh! It's Bat Masterson from the Magnificent Seven without his hat!

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
4
1. you remember the whole tune of El toro's music
2. You act like your the companion attacking
3. You remember all the names(which i do :3)
4. you talk about it all the time.
5. you are a high lvl
btw these are all me XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
When in Wizard101 you see the Vampire spell (Death school) and are like, "Oh my gosh! It's Bat Masterson from the Magnificent Seven without his hat!
OH that really made me laugh. Classic. Thank you.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
34
You become a vegan because you don't want anything from a sentient being.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
86
You know you play too much Pirate101 when your piloting a ship in real life you do the pose of when you controlling your ship in Pirate101.

Until you realize your hands aren't on the wheel...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
When you go back to Wizard to help a friend and after the battle you catch yourself racing around looking for chests.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
365
You know you play pirate101 to much when you start saying pirate101 themed jokes to yourself.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
You know you play to much pirate101 when you point to a robot and say "O no it's the Armada"

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Swashy0716 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
1)When you are playing Pirate101 and you yell at the screen at your companions to "kick it up a notch."
2)When you play other games and you want to interact with something, you press the x key.
3)When you play Pokemon(I do, I dunno about anyone else)evolutions become "promotions" and you think you have to do a quest for it.
4)When it rains, you cower "I hope it isn't bananas. My house will become a warzone!"
5)You think monkeys are planning to execute you and tr to stay away from zoos.
6)You sometimes use pirate101 names instead of real names, ex. Napoleon=Napoleguin, so on.

Swashy The Pirate101 Bafoon
Lolz at number 3 XD

I actually called my Xerneas. Scrappy Gummy in the middle of a battle (Scrappy Gummy is the name of my White Tail Jackalope pet in-game)

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
You know you play pirate101 too much when you get a plastic sword and start doing the assassin's strike animation.
Or... You know you play too much pirate101 when you start dancing to El Toro's "Super critical" music.