Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 30, 2013
You know you play too much of pirate101 when...

When you been playing it for 3 years

When you remember your companions critical music

When you want to work at pirate101 when your older

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
When you think about characters from other video games or etc. and what their pirate class would be. (I swear I do that all the time... )

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
When you have an entire folder of strange pirate101 edits, mostly with the armada.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
When you begin to think of studying as a waste of valuable time that could be spend farming a boss or leveling a lower pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
When you begin to think of studying as a waste of valuable time that could be spend farming a boss or leveling a lower pirate
That is too much P101.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here some moments when you play too much pirate 101.

When someone ask " What is your wish for this up coming holiday ? for your brithday ? etc."

Then you replay " One million Bananas ."

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
"You know you play too much Pirate101 when..."

You go back to play Wizard101 and keep searching every dungeon for the hidden pirate chests

"Oh yeah, there isn't any extra loot here..."

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Doctor Z on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
When you think unicorns live in Italy

Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Actually, Valencia is based off Spain.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Actually, Valencia is based off Spain.
No, Valencia is based on Renaissance Italy, Blind Mew said so in one of his posts. However, Spain DID have territories in Italy ( as did France ) in the Renaissance period.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
HelenaQ on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

You have 8 level 65's with all side quests done, and with 2 other pirates in Marleybone.
(65's: 3 Witchdoctors, 2 Buccaneers, 1 Privateer, 1 Swashbuckler, 1 Musketeer)
(Marleybone: 1 Musketeer, 1 Swashbuckler)

I need new content, heh.
Haha.... well, I wrote that on Apr 20... right before I took a break until October.

I now have all 12 65s with sides done.

I know I play too much, I know...

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Mastermind M on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
.When someone claims unicorns aren't real, you explain to them how they're all just too busy studying in Valencia, that's why we don't see them
.When you get confused when people call you by your real name instead of your pirate name
.When you ask for a glass of yum at a resterant
.When you see a bottle of Hidden Valley brand ranch and exclaim, "How could they fit a whole dungeon in that bottle?"

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
I'm literally crying
lolololololololol

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
If this happened to me, this will appear on it >

Naming your pet a companion name (Named my bird 'batacuda' and my dog Lucky Jack Russel) lol
Decorating your bedroom like your bedroom in pirate101
Giving your dog a sword chew toy
Reenacting your pirate's moves and criticals
Saying LOL out loud instead of laughing out loud when typing it.

Most embarrassing one...
Talking about it at school

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well every time I here this song I forget what it's called but I imagine my pirate doing the dance emote and he goes along with the music

You watch zorro but keep on thinking of him as el toro

You call the real magnificent 7 by their pirate101 names

You go fishing and want to catch a barracuda because batacuda are based on them

When you call John cena John ZENNA RAIN OF FIRE OUT OF NOWHERE

You are always sub consciously trying to perfect your PvP strategy in your head

And as a side question I mentioned this game to my friends and they haven't even tried playing the game because they say the graphics are ( insert feces profanity here) what are your opinions on this, are the graphics bad, I'd int think so?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Well every time I here this song I forget what it's called but I imagine my pirate doing the dance emote and he goes along with the music

You watch zorro but keep on thinking of him as el toro

You call the real magnificent 7 by their pirate101 names

You go fishing and want to catch a barracuda because batacuda are based on them

When you call John cena John ZENNA RAIN OF FIRE OUT OF NOWHERE

You are always sub consciously trying to perfect your PvP strategy in your head

And as a side question I mentioned this game to my friends and they haven't even tried playing the game because they say the graphics are ( insert feces profanity here) what are your opinions on this, are the graphics bad, I'd int think so?
The graphics are certainly not the best i have seen, but they are definitely not...um...(insert feces profanity here.)
Besides, the story and game mechanics are what matters, not the graphics. You should see the number of theory threads. There are quite a bit.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The Grin Reaper on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
The graphics are certainly not the best i have seen, but they are definitely not...um...(insert feces profanity here.)
Besides, the story and game mechanics are what matters, not the graphics. You should see the number of theory threads. There are quite a bit.

The Grin Reaper
Yeah, they usually world prefer to play battlefront, or fallout where the graphics are better, I tried saying that it's more based to kids the graphics are not supposed to look realistic but he says its you know what

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
You know you play too much Pirate101 when:

• You get your parents and go into a room with a lot of space and battle with them like PvP.
• You try to make up (pretend or not) movies and stories that involve Pirate101 (I do that a lot ).
• Listen to the Pirate101 music on YouTube or whatnot to make you feel like Pirate101 (which I sometimes do.)
• Imitate or copy quotes from Pirate101: I got "whatnot" from "Hair color and style, expression and whatnot" from Boochbeard, or "Perhaps they are not dead: they could be... trapped in a dungeon somewhere" by Mr. Gandry.
• When your parents ask you to do a very easy task that's only like one thing, you quote Bonnie Anne and say: "is that all?"
• When you go to Valencia, and you look for a Clockwork, and you find one, (and you are for the Resistance, like me) you become brave and say: "I will never surrender to you" and start to battle it only until you find out that it's just a guy who's going to the Opera.
• You try to make your own Clockworks or Battle Angels for the good guys.
• When you make videos about Pirate101 (I have a friend who does this).
• If you dream about Pirate101. (Guilty!)

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
When you dress up your dog in a red coat, and tell her to guard your room

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
You refuse to eat steak, cause you think your eating kobe.And you refuse to eat bacon cause you think your eating ninja pigs

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
I want to see just how good i am at naming skyways

Skull island
Skul island skyway, Tradewinds skyway, Flotsam skyway and port regal skyway
Monquista
Tierra primatta skyway
Valencia
Sivella skyway
Cool ranch
Coopers roost skyway
Santo Pollo skyway
Big sky
Haunted skyway
(Aw... Forgot the last one... T... Eh, i'll just go on and check... It's on the tip of my tongue...)
Mooshu
(Man! I can't remember a single one! I haven't been on for a while... Sorry.)

Am i addicted? Thinking that i haven't been on for too long... SO AM I?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AnonymousTruth1854 on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
I want to see just how good i am at naming skyways

Skull island
Skul island skyway, Tradewinds skyway, Flotsam skyway and port regal skyway
Monquista
Tierra primatta skyway
Valencia
Sivella skyway
Cool ranch
Coopers roost skyway
Santo Pollo skyway
Big sky
Haunted skyway
(Aw... Forgot the last one... T... Eh, i'll just go on and check... It's on the tip of my tongue...)
Mooshu
(Man! I can't remember a single one! I haven't been on for a while... Sorry.)

Am i addicted? Thinking that i haven't been on for too long... SO AM I?!
Cool Ranch
Tumbleweed
MooShu:
Hamamitsu
Khotan
Subata
Marleybone
Westminster
Aquila
Achaean Way
Of course we're all addicted, this is the "Addicted to P101 Support Group".

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
You know you play too much pirate101 when you start crying right at the end of Aquila and over the course of 3 days go through an emotional breakdown

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
I think I played to much Pirate101.

I've memorized most of what the companions say when you select them or do something.

I've memorized probably half of the entire characters accents.

I've memorized some of the quotes.

"It is not my answer, it is THE answer. It always works!" -Ratbeard
"Come young fools, come. Come and taste the vengeance of Moo Manchu!" -Moo Manchu
"You know what you've done you strutting peacock? You started this war! How many have suffered for your little games!?" -Bonnie Anne
"Tonight's entertainment is Kowbooki Oprea. Very proper. Very dull." -Wing Chun
"I want you to remember this moment Pirate. This is the moment you won your first victory... And made your worst enemy." -Fin Dorsal

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I had a dream, and it was both terrible and amazing. The good news was that Pirate101 was updated with 4 new worlds! The bad news was that they were shutting down the game in a month. I hope for the first one to come true, and not the second one

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
This has happened to me many times
When your talking to someone on your private chat but you said what you were going to say to that person out loud. It's very embarrassing

Keisha 65 Swashbuckler
Jasmine Kidd 22 Musketeer
Kiley 12 Buccaneer
Cassidy 65 Witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you have nightmares about the game and wake up yelling "not Egg Shen!", waking up the entire house (true story, by the way)