Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
El Christo on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
I would really like to be able to purchase additional Benching Tokens with Crowns. Having went overboard with buying things, my Privateer has 35 Companions...Almost 3 pages' worth... I really only like about 15 of them, and would like to only use them in battle. Now I could get the Training Tomes I needed for all 35 of them, so that's not my reason. It's just aesthetics; I prefer some creatures to others.
They have a similar item. They are purchasable with crowns, and they appear in the bottom left hand corner in the companion page. To use them you click and drag over any companion that you want to sit out. They look like Three "Z's" like the "Z's" that occasionally appear in cartoons whenever something is asleep.

Have a Great Day!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I DO have an idea avery, mount races! just like the pet races in wizard101, except of course for pirate101 instead. and it could give prizes like minigames (but better minigames arent worth it). also i think the pets in pirate101 should be more like the wons in w101 cause in there pets were actually valuable but now they're just good for selling.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
You should really put the items and companions up individually in the crown shop.
It's only fair, since there are members who miss out on getting the things they want, just cuz they don't have the money for it at the time or they didn't know about it.
For example, I really want the cat swordsman from the boochbeard bundle, but I never heard of that bundle until today.
Please put the bundle companions and stuff in the crown shop, cuz I want my kitty.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
I also have a really cool idea for housing items.
When we beat one of the major clockwork enemies (Deacon, Phule, Bishop, Rooke, Cane, etc.) we get their mask and weapon(s) as house wall hanging decorations (deacon's gun would need to be a wall mount decoration also).
I really want those as trophies for my house, since I have the room for them.
Or, you could give us their whole bodies (complete w/ the masks and weapons), in a stationary pose, so it'd be like they're mannequins now, since we broke them.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
can you make it instead of wooden practice dummies to like iron dummies that can attack instead of staying still? that would be great

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
tridiman on Jun 21, 2012 wrote:
I think we really need a seamstress or something. yeah the main costumes are oK and I have found a sort of decent hat but the shoes I swear they make my feet hurt just looking at them. Now normally "in the real world" I don't think much about style or anything, but then again I don't watch myself running down the street from a backside view so much either currently I have to wear the spur adorned, wellingtons (yeah I swear they look like green rubber boots) it was either that or some leather wrapped things without the attribs I like. and port royal is even worse. wonder if something like a clothing design contest would fix this in future releases ;)
there is a new seamstress infront of Kraken Skulls

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
first i would add a captains cabin on every chips and on the ship as well a crew quarters

captains cabin would change apperance with every ship and as well let you put a few decorations on it and the crew quarters would act like a tavenr cellar letting you talk to your crew, i would add some quest reward mounts, a regualar mount does 40% speed increase the quest reward would be 15% to 20%

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I think there should be some changes with our ships.
1. (This was in a post I saw earlier that I agree with.) It would be really cool if the little door on our ships could be the door to a tavern cellar.
2. I think it would be cool if we could edit our flags while in the actual game. It would also be neat if we could change the size and shape of our flags.
3. I would love to be able to put equipment on the decks of our ships such as ropes, cannonballs, etc.
Also, there are some things that could be changed with companions.
1. I think that you should be able to name/rename your companions.
2. I think that you should be able to change the way your companions look. Ex.) Their skin/fur color, their clothes, etc.

Thanks for reading my suggestions!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
HI
your might not take this anymore, though
i think that you should be able to pay ALOT of gold or some crowns to auto upgrade you ship
i am in aquila. my ship is only in the 30 [WHAT!?] it is very hard to fight so upgrading with crowns to boost your cannons, speed, accuracy. Would help [ have a mooshu efreet ]
THX hope you still take ideas!
Have A Nice day-
Zane swashbuckler level 61

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Bonzue Silktail th... on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
You should really put the items and companions up individually in the crown shop.
It's only fair, since there are members who miss out on getting the things they want, just cuz they don't have the money for it at the time or they didn't know about it.
For example, I really want the cat swordsman from the boochbeard bundle, but I never heard of that bundle until today.
Please put the bundle companions and stuff in the crown shop, cuz I want my kitty.
Seriously i was super bummed out when i wasnt able to get it one yed jack many people and i mean MANY have been complaining about this for months all you have to do is bring the cat pirate back thats all everybody wants i already spoke with blind mew about my calico jake companion idea or you can alos just add the cat pirate to the crown shop if the pirate has completed a specific quest. Also companions for gold and obviously make them really expensive because it would be too easy to get companions. If you add at least one of these things you will definitely get all us players happy and make more people want to play
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Make it so that you can leave a message to a friend offline that can use text chat and also please bring back the Boochbeard Bundle: I really want the cat pirate!

Red James Hawkins Level 58 Privateer

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Please second chance chests on all bosses. You will have a chance that players will toss in crowns on these :-o
maps in mind medusa, rooke, hyssessak etc. any map that will take over 30 minutes.

a real PVP system

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
Ethan the baron on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Seriously i was super bummed out when i wasnt able to get it one yed jack many people and i mean MANY have been complaining about this for months all you have to do is bring the cat pirate back thats all everybody wants i already spoke with blind mew about my calico jake companion idea or you can alos just add the cat pirate to the crown shop if the pirate has completed a specific quest. Also companions for gold and obviously make them really expensive because it would be too easy to get companions. If you add at least one of these things you will definitely get all us players happy and make more people want to play
Not just the cat pirate, all the bundle companions and bundle items.
and add more in-game companions, cuz i want a blue oni, and the 5 elemental guardians from the turtle island.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
yes i do i have a new world for you to think about going to. it is called HIPOTUMAH! this place is filled with sharks, alligators,hippos and much more. but i worn you this place is deadly! the hippos will fight on your side but they will need your help fighting alligators that turn invisible. they wont be able to defeat then when they are this way. nether can you unless you are invisible as well. I WANR YOU TO BE CAREFUL!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
please tell me if you got my idea i don't see it anywhere

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
i have a new world for you to think over captan. i know i sent on in already but i have two worlds to tell you about. this one is called DARKELAH! this is a world of the most horrifying things you have see in the skyway put in one. this all happened because a mad scientist went crazy and mutated everyone to sorta like the walking dead. they are mixed swashbucklers and buccaneers. or buccaneers and the gun guys. i will leave the rest for you to figure out. oh and by the way it is very dark so look out

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
you should make a spot to where we go out in the sky way and find parts of ships in the sky way and colect them and then come back to a island and build our own ship. i have herd people also say you need to make the words on the game essayer to find and more to say. just putting these things out there
goes for all classes with the ships

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Hey.
I was thinking that maybe you should have some allies while defeating the bumbaloons in Cool Ranch because I haven't even defeated one yet. Maybe one of the allies should surprisingly be your class trainer. So Musketeer- Old Fish Eye, Swashbuckler- Madame Vadima. Anyway you get the point. I was also thinking that Captain Avery asks you to go to him at Level 24. He joins your crew. I had an idea for an Armada Officer companion at level 26. You get him in Valencia. Finally I had an idea for Wing Chun's 3rd promotion. I thought you would go to where he became a Crane Disciple at the Vortex Of Torment and he becomes a Crane Warrior and gets an actual weapon. Also I thought when you were near to ending Pirate101 Deacon would become nice and join your crew and Captain Gunn comes to life and you get him at Bounty Island. So, you've heard my thoughts and I hope that you think that they are great ideas.
Thank you,
Eager Sloan Neasmith
( Level 24 Musketeer- Ol' Fish Eye)

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
What about guilds being added? That way you can find friends easier or someone to buddy around with easier with similar interest or all fly under a common banner...

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
DrParrot on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
They have a similar item. They are purchasable with crowns, and they appear in the bottom left hand corner in the companion page. To use them you click and drag over any companion that you want to sit out. They look like Three "Z's" like the "Z's" that occasionally appear in cartoons whenever something is asleep.

Have a Great Day!
He means being able to Purchase MORE BENCHING TOKENS. Those zzz's ARE benching tokens, the idea here is implying to add them to the crowns shop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ethan the baron on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
That may make You happy and give you all the things you want but in order to do it KingsIsle would have to go back on their word to us when they promised us that our perks for purchasing this expensive bundle would be that we would have unique items that would indeed be worth something because once it's retired it becomes more valuable. A person's/company's word should count for something. Trust and honor for keeping your word is a precious thing and I for one trust that KingsIsle is worthy of their word and Their Word is Their Bond.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
That may make You happy and give you all the things you want but in order to do it KingsIsle would have to go back on their word to us when they promised us that our perks for purchasing this expensive bundle would be that we would have unique items that would indeed be worth something because once it's retired it becomes more valuable. A person's/company's word should count for something. Trust and honor for keeping your word is a precious thing and I for one trust that KingsIsle is worthy of their word and Their Word is Their Bond.
The thing about that, is that Kingsisle is a company, and if bringing back the items and companions from the bundles will make them more money, then they'll bring the stuff back, regardless of their "word". And it doesn't matter if the bundle stuff would be more valueable, because you can't sell bundle companions, which is the main thing we all want.
It's like I said earlier, it's unfair to keep the bundle companions and items retired, because there are members who either couldn't buy it at the time, or weren't aware of its existence till recently.
Besides, my idea for bringing them back and putting them in the crown shop would make the items more expensive than when it was bought in the bundle.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
zrb1234 on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
i have a new world for you to think over captan. i know i sent on in already but i have two worlds to tell you about. this one is called DARKELAH! this is a world of the most horrifying things you have see in the skyway put in one. this all happened because a mad scientist went crazy and mutated everyone to sorta like the walking dead. they are mixed swashbucklers and buccaneers. or buccaneers and the gun guys. i will leave the rest for you to figure out. oh and by the way it is very dark so look out
Sorry to disappoint, but I already posted an idea about a monster/halloween-style world, w/ werewolves and all kinds of other monsters.
Plus zombies suck, and have been way overdone. Plus the fact that pirate101 already has zombies in it.
Also, monsters can't have multiple pirate classes.

Ensign
May 12, 2010
I say a Target Practice area. For example, if players get a new attack, buff, or weapon, they would probably want to try it out right away, a regular dummy won't do though, maybe an adjustable type robot or something of the sort. This is so we can "configure them" to attack or defend and test how effective "enhancements" are. Maybe a button to reset the training dummy, heal, and battle.