Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
1. You expect sparks to come out of your gun in first person shooter games instead of bullets

2. You open your Greek mythology textbook and are surprised at the lack of eagles

2. you cant imagine the old west without chickens and cranes in gunfights

3. Zombie games freak you out compared to the cartoony skeletons

4. You watch movies and when someone gets stabbed or shot you say in your mind, "stop moaning! that happens to me every five seconds in Marleybone."

5. it feels odd looking at ships floating on anything but air

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
honkompm17 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I personally dont think i play too much, but sadly i've fond that I do this alot;

You know you play too much Pirate101 when one of your crew members say "what is it now" (or something along those lines) and you tell them not to give you that sass. Your the captain!

ohh well

Elizabeth Hawkins
Yep.

My Monquistidor Crossbowman sometimes says 'Whatever' when I give them a move to attack.

This is why I have the benching token on him most of the time...

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
You absentmindedly think that guns do not use gunpowder and do not shoot solid projectiles; instead they use something called "Storm Powder" and shoot giant bolts of electricity, basically making them giant stun guns.

And I mean giant! Never heard of a stun gun with actual recoil!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
ok now this one is just flat out creepy and wierd but it got me cracking up when i thought about it lol

You know you play to much pirate101 when your having a sneezing fit and before every sneeze you say "burst fire" then, sneeze! "burst fire" sneeze! "burst fire"

rofl

Zantaro ( i will no longer be referred to as Xavier)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You have a dream about people and things you know, and it takes place on a battleboard.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
you start saying ''ARR'' alot

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
You have dreams that you are your pirate and working on your quests. (That HAS happened to me!)

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when your computer desktop is a picture of kane's court. Well, guess I'm guilty

Dark Creighton

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
when you give a goat a staff and make try to make fight you

when a monkey randomly jumps on your backpack and start lookin' for a golden paw...

you attack when you see a shark and don't run cuz they have cheap shot

you don't want to go down a sewer or a tempe cuz of all those crocogators

when you expect a bull to pull up a sword and fight like a samoorai

when a eagle come and ask you to kill harpys,trolls and ophidians

when you give your cat a bowl of pickeld herring

when you name your horse subodai

when a dog shows up you give it a blade and a sparquebuss

you place claw traps all over your home

you think it's weird that ships don't fly...

Ensign
May 25, 2013
Ye know you play too much pirate101 when you switch to wizard101 because there are too many Defeat and Collect quests! That happened to me!

Tyler Deathsong level 10 Death

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
You think peacocks are rifle experts

You name your pet frog "Eep"

You are reluctant to play chess because of the pawns called "Bishop" and "Rook"

You call your friends and family "Companions"

When you look at the clouds you say "Wow, the skyways look deserted."

You don't accept rafts

You go to the nearest fountain to cure sick people.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You finish a fight in Wizard101 and expect to see treasure chests appear.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
When one of your reflexes anytime someone pretends to slash you with a sword is to draw your own and block it.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
~ When you see a guy ten times your size and think you can take them on, because they're a Buccaneer...

~ When your friends start saying, "Yo Mama!" jokes and you yell, "My Mama's dead!" then realize she ain't (my mom banned me from playing the game for 3 days after that one )

~ When you have amazingly vivid dreams about your favorite quest and can hear Subodai yell, "Blood and Thunder! This is madness!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
You finish a fight in Wizard101 and expect to see treasure chests appear.
I have done that so many times it's embarrassing

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
  • You call Blackbeard Ratbeard
  • You get a gorilla give him a axe give him armor name him Gortez and get him to fight for you
  • You answer pirate related questions in a test all right
  • You attempt to learn karate to copy Wing chuns moves
  • You call milkshake Yum
  • You go to a fountain drink their water and expect yourself to be healed
  • You start speaking pirate speak

Thats all

Chase

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when...
1. you think you can flip like egg shen (Not that I do that)
2 when your playing soccer and you get kicked you say vengeance strike!
3 when someone is being annoying you try reporting them.
Practical Kai Chamberlain level 50 Privateer

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
You know you play too much Pirate101 when....

1. After your teacher asks you to write an essay you start looking for a "decline" icon to click.

2. When your parents ask you to take out the garbage and you say "I don't have that quest."

3. When your driving to school you try to click the "Release The Kraken" icon to get rid of the cars in front of
you.

4. When you hear your boss at work asking someone where you are you try to use "Walk In Shadows" and start searching for "Assassins Strike".

5. You try to "board" the ice cream truck.

6. You put a sign on your bedroom door that says "you are about to enter a dungeon" and paint sigils on the floor.

7. You start calling your grandfather Ratbeard.

8. You start referring to your friends as companions and try to click on them to make them go where you want them to go.

9. When you wake up in the morning you look for a quest arrow so you know where to go.

10. You try to stitch your peas and carrots to chocolate cake.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
zwalz1 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Nice One i am cracking up it's so funny.

Cruel Zachary Zabra
Me too, and here's a good one...

You know you're playing too much Pirate101 when you hum the tunes within the game impromptu.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
~ When you see a guy ten times your size and think you can take them on, because they're a Buccaneer...

~ When your friends start saying, "Yo Mama!" jokes and you yell, "My Mama's dead!" then realize she ain't (my mom banned me from playing the game for 3 days after that one )

~ When you have amazingly vivid dreams about your favorite quest and can hear Subodai yell, "Blood and Thunder! This is madness!"
Rofl! *Yar Yar Yar!*

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Koi the Fish on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much pirate101 when...
1. you think you can flip like egg shen (Not that I do that)
2 when your playing soccer and you get kicked you say vengeance strike!
3 when someone is being annoying you try reporting them.
Practical Kai Chamberlain level 50 Privateer
rofl, when i come on this thread i cant stop laughing

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Bengalstar on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

1. You think your evil siblings are spies from the armada.
2. You always think at a bar there's pirates.
3. You start talking like a monquistador.
4. You act out a lot of critical attacks.
5. You spend almost all of your money on prepaid cards for pirate101

I do about 3 of these XD
number 5 is SO me!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:

1. After your teacher asks you to write an essay you start looking for a "decline" icon to click.

2. When your parents ask you to take out the garbage and you say "I don't have that quest."

3. When your driving to school you try to click the "Release The Kraken" icon to get rid of the cars in front of
you.

4. When you hear your boss at work asking someone where you are you try to use "Walk In Shadows" and start searching for "Assassins Strike".

6. You put a sign on your bedroom door that says "you are about to enter a dungeon" and paint sigils on the floor.

8. You start referring to your friends as companions and try to click on them to make them go where you want them to go.

9. When you wake up in the morning you look for a quest arrow so you know where to go.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme
these are just simply crazy! XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:

you.

lol Very funny . I loved the Kraken to get rid of traffic and putting the sigils outside your door and the quest arrow. Wouldn't that simplify life? Too funny

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
number 5 is SO me!
When you give a goat a pistol and name him Billy the kid