Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
You know you play pirate101 too much when you go out to the ocean and stab a shark and expect teeth to pop out.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
You know you play Pirate101 to much when..
1: On the first day of school they ask your name and you say your pirate's name. Example:
Teacher: What's your name? Me: Bloody Kaitlyn Whitman! Teacher: huh? Me: Oh.. Wait.. *Scratches head*
2: You call your enemy the Armada. Example: Mean Girls walk up. Me: Great, here comes the Armada.
3: When somebody asks about your parents you reply, that they're dead. Example: Bestfriend's mom: Can I meet your parents sometime? Me: You cant, there dead! *Ding Dong* Bff's Mom answers door. Bff's Mom: Hello? Your Parents: Were here to pick up our daughter. Bff's Mom turns to face you. Me: Oh Shoot..
(Last one) 4: You start calling your teacher Captain Avery. Example: Teacher: Your homework? Me: Here you go Captain Avery, mission completed, now you owe me a favor. Teacher: Excuse me? Me: *Slaps Self on Head* Dang it..
Tada! If you do this.. Lay off Pirate101 for a few days.. or months..

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
Good ones, everyone! I'm glad to see this is getting popular!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

You refer to the place you play Pirate101 at (your office, bedroom, basement) as "the Captain's Quarters"
You call your friends your crew/shipmates
When someone asks if you want to go sailing, you're surprised that their ship is in the water, not the air

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Doctor Z on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
you go to the pet store, buy a guinea pig give him armor and a ax and expect him to fight for you

Quiet Zachary Armstrong
That sounds so cute it makes me actually want to do it.

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
You know you play to much Pirate101 when you realize and accept the fact that you play too much Pirate101.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
...When you name ur cat is named Catbeard
-Ur dog is Lucky Jack Russell
-U start to talk like a pirate
-U look at urself in the mirror and "OMG! I look like Bonnie Anne in this skirt!!"
-U look at ur parents and say "How much gold do you offer for "Chores"?"
-U get mad at people (irl) when they say they're a higher lvl then you
sadly I do this all.

from a

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
zwalz1 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
When you go to the opera house and you see people with Opera Masks on You cower in fear because you think they are armada troops.

Cruel Zachary Zabra
that is way to funny

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
  • when you dress up as a pirate for Halloween and you also get two little daggers and you also go around stabbing at thin air.
  • when you hum the special move attack, (da da da da dum dum da dum dum da dum mmmm).
  • when you want your pirate101 pirate to be your desktop wallpaper and you go crazy searching for it!

P.S. this actually happened to me.
Kelly987789
or in pirate101,
Lindsey the swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
You know you're playing way too much Pirate101 when you respond on the message boards.

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
When you are righting a report and you cant stop thinking about pirate you wright a
fanfic /\
fyi I am bad at spelling

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Mastermind M on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
It was on the Wizard101 forums and was loads of fun, so I thought, "Why not bring it here?" So here it is! For those who don't know what this is about, the title is self explanatory. So for example:

You know you're playing Pirate101 too much when you talk with a British accent because in your backstory you were born in Marleybone.

I look forward to seeing what responses you come up with! Get creative, young pirate!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
When you answer an authority figure with "Yes captain my captain"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
CatLover138 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
  • when you dress up as a pirate for Halloween and you also get two little daggers and you also go around stabbing at thin air.
  • when you hum the special move attack, (da da da da dum dum da dum dum da dum mmmm).
  • when you want your pirate101 pirate to be your desktop wallpaper and you go crazy searching for it!

P.S. this actually happened to me.
Kelly987789
or in pirate101,
Lindsey the swashbuckler
All of the above are true for me, except I actually do have a picture of my character. XD

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
... You start bowing to your friends like a real fencer ( No really, I sometimes do that when I'm proud of myself...I just got really in to my swashbuckler character).

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
All of the above are true for me, except I actually do have a picture of my character. XD
Maybe you could put it on Central and put a link here so we can see your awesome pirate costume? Please

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
when you start acting out characters in your room, pretend your couch is a inoshishi, or when you start being obsessed with the commercial every time you watch it.Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
You know you're playing way too much Pirate101 when you respond on the message boards.
Hey, I highly resemble that remark .

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
You know you play too much pirate101 when...

You start saying yar out loud whenever you accept a quest.

Instead of writing London you write Marleybone. ( I did that for a school report once )

You start calling buffalo buffaloon.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
1)When you are playing Pirate101 and you yell at the screen at your companions to "kick it up a notch."
2)When you play other games and you want to interact with something, you press the x key.
3)When you play Pokemon(I do, I dunno about anyone else)evolutions become "promotions" and you think you have to do a quest for it.
4)When it rains, you cower "I hope it isn't bananas. My house will become a warzone!"
5)You think monkeys are planning to execute you and tr to stay away from zoos.
6)You sometimes use pirate101 names instead of real names, ex. Napoleon=Napoleguin, so on.

Swashy The Pirate101 Bafoon

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Spark of the land on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Yep.

My Monquistidor Crossbowman sometimes says 'Whatever' when I give them a move to attack.

This is why I have the benching token on him most of the time...
yea tricky Vinny says that too

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
1)When you are playing Pirate101 and you yell at the screen at your companions to "kick it up a notch."
2)When you play other games and you want to interact with something, you press the x key.
3)When you play Pokemon(I do, I dunno about anyone else)evolutions become "promotions" and you think you have to do a quest for it.
4)When it rains, you cower "I hope it isn't bananas. My house will become a warzone!"
5)You think monkeys are planning to execute you and tr to stay away from zoos.
6)You sometimes use pirate101 names instead of real names, ex. Napoleon=Napoleguin, so on.

Swashy The Pirate101 Bafoon
I said napoleguin once instead of Napoleon xD

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
You know you play pirate101 too much when...

You check on pirate101 everyday to see if it was updated

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
(Continuation)

You know you play too much pirate101 when...

You start copying whatever your companions say when they do a critical hit

(sadly I already do that)

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Dark Creighton on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much pirate101 when your computer desktop is a picture of kane's court. Well, guess I'm guilty

Dark Creighton
I'm reporting you to Captain Teacher for being an Armada supporter...er...did I say "Captain Teacher?" Sorry. Swashy

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Continuation-
(Pokemon)You nickname your Pokemon after your crew.(Ex. Driftblim=Old Scratch)

Everything you drink becomes yum.

You have come to hate robots and when someone mentions them you run away.

You hate the game "Chess"

Swashy

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Continuation-
(Pokemon)You nickname your Pokemon after your crew.(Ex. Driftblim=Old Scratch)

Everything you drink becomes yum.

You have come to hate robots and when someone mentions them you run away.

You hate the game "Chess"

Swashy
actully,i love chess