Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
And would be a terrible waste of tea and/or cake. Also, have you tried to get icing stains out of wood? Nearly impossible to do!
Yes I have, actually. Difficult but it happens all the time!

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Uh oh! Wizard101 just received Aquila in the test realm. And some of my dynamite storage is missing. I don't like the look of this....

Ciao!
Really, you think dynamite is bad? Someone broke into my arsenal vault last night and stole ALL of my gelignite charges, and those charges are the size of barrels. One charge can take out an average sized island, and since all of them are missing, I don't know whats going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -feints from fear-

Griffin: He'll be fine -carries Quentin on shoulder-, I HATE it when someone makes him feint.

Bernard: Another thing, I found 99% of our crew locked up in the closet, and I don't know how they all could fit in there.

Noah: Wait, 99%? Wait, where is Monkey King?

Everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey King: If there's one thing I hate; its this stupid crown of command. At least I'm as far away from the Athertons as possible.

Bernard: Good thing I programmed some of those clockwork birds with cameras so we can keep an eye out for anything suspicious -activates birds-, and I think I found him, he just entered Aquila through a Spiral door, and there are the gelignite charges.

Valona: We have to stop him.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Wizard is due for an expansion so I can't complain about that (my crew will see it differently, of course). But we all agree that a new bundle (or two) to celebrate the recent Pirate expansion would be much appreciated.

I have fled the country at the moment (Fiorenza and I are pillaging in the real Marleybone for the next few weeks), so my ships are in drydock and the crew are burning their wages in seedy dives on disreputable activities (Monkey King has invented something called "Full Contact Bingo", don't ask and don't play him for money); hopefully when I am able to go piratin' again in early August the situation will have changed.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The gelignite? Thanks for the warning, Quentin. I just checked, and the only crate of the stuff I have on board has not been disturbed. I don't think they know we didn't use it all. Still, an ounce of prevention and all that - I am going to shift the crate behind the stack of Self Improvement Through Meditation and Abstinence that I bartered for back in Mooshoo -they won't go near those books.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Wizard is due for an expansion so I can't complain about that (my crew will see it differently, of course). But we all agree that a new bundle (or two) to celebrate the recent Pirate expansion would be much appreciated.

I have fled the country at the moment (Fiorenza and I are pillaging in the real Marleybone for the next few weeks), so my ships are in drydock and the crew are burning their wages in seedy dives on disreputable activities (Monkey King has invented something called "Full Contact Bingo", don't ask and don't play him for money); hopefully when I am able to go piratin' again in early August the situation will have changed.

-Indigo
Oooo! Castles! 18th C. manorhouses! The V&A museum! And so much more! Sounds wonderful -- have a splendid time.

And yes, at first Monkey King did the expected tricks on my ship... though he stopped putting lizards and frogs into Anne's bunk when he found out she was just making pets of them. So now his pranks are more elaborate, but more good natured. I think he likes being with us now, though Ratbeard and Bonny Anne often remind me not to trust him completely (it's one of the few things they both agree on).

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Maybe the crews won't be that upset with Aquila coming to wizards. The wizards don't get a whole new world, just a few Aquila themed zones in Wizard City. Although on the other hand, I think it's time we raided this Wizard City. That would quiet down our crews.

"Vive les Pirates!" (yes thats right, pirate is the same in french and english)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I think my lot would be up for a raid on Wizard City. They quite fancy some of those snakes, which they maintain are way too good for pets.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
This is pure guesswork here but I have a theory that might give our crews some hope: I noticed that they are advertising the old bundles in the sign in window. I have noticed a pattern that they always push the old bundles just before new ones come out. Sometimes they even put them on sale just before the release (still looking for this harbinger). Sooooo Maybe this is a sign that our worries may be a thing of the past?
Well not actually as we ARE captains and we always worry over our crew but maybe, hopefully, this particular splinter in our wheel will get smoothed over.
Blessings and Giggles on Ya

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
" They quite fancy some of those snakes, which they maintain are way too good for pets."

snacks, not snakes. Just now noticed the typo.

Hopefully you are on to something Chrissys... and today I am seeing new images on the login screen. Something is up...

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
My Mischief Meter is pegging all the way over to the red. May have to sail out to the middle of nowhere for a while until the lads (and lasses, who are often worse) settle down a bit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
" They quite fancy some of those snakes, which they maintain are way too good for pets."

snacks, not snakes. Just now noticed the typo.

Hopefully you are on to something Chrissys... and today I am seeing new images on the login screen. Something is up...

-Indigo
Well your typo made sense either way lol. Oh I DO hope that class houses are the thing here. Even though my crew would launch a war at being called a landlubber, they all just delight whenever I set up a new house. They always race pell mell through the house calling dibs on perceived 'Best' spots of honor to display their souvenirs. They all collect the most amazing things and they really DO make great conversation pieces when company is over. Well maybe Scratchy's most valuable (Dangerous) pieces are given a place of honor outside where I tell him guests can see them first but I think he takes pride in the fact that they really creep me out. Already Monkey King is trying to set up his Full Contact Bingo as a method to determine who gets which bedroom but thankfully the warning has gone out and he is getting no takers. It will be one of my special scavenger hunts that will decide the order of who picks what and they all enjoy looking for things and I always include a dust rag with each list so that they have the place shining by the time they have combed through it searching for items.
Lol look at me, I am planning the bedroom scavenger hunt and we aren't even sure that is our surprise. Nah I take that back, It's just Gotta be what the clues mean .

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Maybe if we take 'em to the Yum-n-ade stand it'll quiet 'em down for a while. And then we raid this "Wizard City." Let's see how these wand-waving wizards fair against my Brown Bess. -gestures to awesomesauce bayonet of awesomesauciness- I'm sure these wizards have a lot of gold on their hands... That gives me an idea.

The riots might just die down if we finally raid the "Wizard City." And why don't we teach the wizard that put up the posters a lesson? -evil grin-

Shouts of agreement are heard from the crew's quarters.

Ciao!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
New houses and furnishings! Although I suspect the mischief meter was still right, I think I might look into one of those new homes soon. As in, right this very second.

Swashbuckler's hall is very, very nice indeed.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Maybe if we take 'em to the Yum-n-ade stand it'll quiet 'em down for a while. And then we raid this "Wizard City." Let's see how these wand-waving wizards fair against my Brown Bess. -gestures to awesomesauce bayonet of awesomesauciness- I'm sure these wizards have a lot of gold on their hands... That gives me an idea.

The riots might just die down if we finally raid the "Wizard City." And why don't we teach the wizard that put up the posters a lesson? -evil grin-

Shouts of agreement are heard from the crew's quarters.

Ciao!
A raid on Wizard City could be quite lucrative. Docking in Olde Town would be the easyiest place, fewer guards, a greater distance from Ravenwood, and the Wizard's Bazaar is just across the street, we would only need to raid one building!

I'll get some Troggie slingshots to fire the barrels of atomic yum, and then it's off to Grizzelheim which should have a stormgate to Wizard City.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Huzzah for the new houses!!

Here's my plan: buy a house and maybe a furniture pack or two. And move the stuff from the old room and my other house to the new house. Have the crew set everything all up. Then say, nah - that's not right. That needs to be moved there and that cabinet needs to be upstairs and move that down two floors and shift that over there and etc. etc. See how long I can keep 'em distracted (and tired).

CDEWinter - I think you are right. The bazaar is the ideal target, and quite close to a dock. I say we set a charge by the gate that connects the shopping district to olde town and blow it, buying us more looting time (and of course, providing us with a nifty explosion).

-Indigo

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
A raid on Wizard City could be quite lucrative. Docking in Olde Town would be the easyiest place, fewer guards, a greater distance from Ravenwood, and the Wizard's Bazaar is just across the street, we would only need to raid one building!

I'll get some Troggie slingshots to fire the barrels of atomic yum, and then it's off to Grizzelheim which should have a stormgate to Wizard City.
-sips tea and nods- Heck yes. Olde Town sounds good to me, and apparently the Wizard Bazaar is a really busy zone so we might be able to pickpocket some gold to please our crews and possibly buy a new house for them to relax in. It's certainly getting crowded in my lil' ol' Castaway Refuge. The Sharpshooter's Citadel I hear has tons o' room and even guns to shoot at clockwork dummies. Oh boy, my crew'll enjoy that...

AYE! Set sail for Grizzleheim Stormgate! And load up the armory with some more weapons! Y'all just walk on board. -gestures to Marleybonian Galleon-

Ciao!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

What if the wizards attack us? Hopefully we are strong enough to beat them.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 20

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
What if the wizards attack us? Hopefully we are strong enough to beat them.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 20
Good luck with THAT. You would never even make it pass the ice wizards, and they are the first line of defense in Wizard City, and the weakest type of wizard there is, in attack power, not in defense.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Good luck with THAT. You would never even make it pass the ice wizards, and they are the first line of defense in Wizard City, and the weakest type of wizard there is, in attack power, not in defense.
I'm not worried, I have developed what I think would be a great plan.
First, we use some Marleybonean Galleons to bombard the commons area and the merchant area from out in the skyway, we can also use the Troggie slingshots to throw the Atomic Yum into Wizard City. This will create a very nice distraction and make it much harder for the wizards to actually get to Olde Town. The rest of the pirates can land in Olde Town and raid the bazaar. And remember, Unicorn Way is already filled with skeleton pirates, we already have allies inside Wizard City that could be of use.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I don't trust those Wizards one bit. They could be trying to befriend Aquilan forces to go against us in battle. Bring it, I say!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Perhaps a night raid in an empty realm? A Back up plan could be gaining access through Pigswick as their wizards were, shall we say, not on the powerful side?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Perhaps a night raid in an empty realm? A Back up plan could be gaining access through Pigswick as their wizards were, shall we say, not on the powerful side?
That would work. I never thought about going in the night. Good plan there.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I have to admit, usually I have no real inclination for the er, traditional life of a pirate -- raiding and plunder and the like (I'm the despair of Ratbeard. But he loves me anyway); enough gold to maintain my companions and my ship is sufficient. But now, with these beautiful new houses available, and furniture (!), I begin to understand the meaning of avarice. O yes, I would love to have a beautiful home with elegant architecture, delightful vistas, and lovely furniture to arrange in aesthetically pleasing ways! And it is going to take me a long time to save my pennies... hmm, raiding this 'Wizard City', huh?

No, wait, what am I thinking! We shouldn't raid Wizard City, even if we could. Not only would it be wrong - after all, what have they done to us?--we need to keep our minds focused on our main enemies. Maybe these wizards could be important allies against the Armada! If we weaken them, we could be indirectly helping the Armada. I'd hate that! Besides, I heard that Wizard City was full of students. Students never have any money, right?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I have to admit, usually I have no real inclination for the er, traditional life of a pirate -- raiding and plunder and the like (I'm the despair of Ratbeard. But he loves me anyway); enough gold to maintain my companions and my ship is sufficient. But now, with these beautiful new houses available, and furniture (!), I begin to understand the meaning of avarice. O yes, I would love to have a beautiful home with elegant architecture, delightful vistas, and lovely furniture to arrange in aesthetically pleasing ways! And it is going to take me a long time to save my pennies... hmm, raiding this 'Wizard City', huh?

No, wait, what am I thinking! We shouldn't raid Wizard City, even if we could. Not only would it be wrong - after all, what have they done to us?--we need to keep our minds focused on our main enemies. Maybe these wizards could be important allies against the Armada! If we weaken them, we could be indirectly helping the Armada. I'd hate that! Besides, I heard that Wizard City was full of students. Students never have any money, right?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I am only after one of them. The one who is putting up all those posters making my crew insane with green eyed monster fits. I don't plan to kill or rob him or her. I have deck swabbing and barnacle scraping chores planed for them and their wand will be safely tucked away in my quarters. Then if they are not sufficiently repentant I have some lovely new houses that could use some move in cleaning. My crew is just planning on watching and well placed taunts of watching a wizard having to do manual labor with no magic allowed. They have had their heads together for days thinking of snarky things to say to this hooligan that has been taunting them for so long.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
You have a very excellent point, Anne - a raid on Wizard City may get us what we desire (our crews to be happy), but it might serve as a disadvantage to us and a convenience to the Armada. If the wizards were to hold animosity toward us, it might provoke events such as the Armada alliancing with the wizards and having an easier way to defeat us. That would definitely be unfortunate.

And Anne, a correction- students DO possess money. It may not look it, but we Pirates are students, students of Ol' Fish Eye, Madame Vadima, The Commodore, Morgan LaFitte, and Mordekai, (in my case, Fish Eye, Vadima, and LaFitte) and I have tons of gold. And a wizard I met sometime back in Mooshu (she was rather, err, difficult to negotiate with to say the least) told me she possesses exactly 130,000 worth in gold coins, and I doubt she took me trying to borrow a couple coins of it as a peace agreement. Might I add she had a rather preeminent strength over mine with that bow and spear she had. Unlike anything I've seen before. -shudders- Funny how we shared the same name, though her surname differed from my own.

So, Ciao!