Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate's Life

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
Am I the only one?
7 6763
Housing Items
1 4275
Tiki Waverider
0 2481
Should I Report This?
8 7009
Whats under the sky?
18 14617
6 6541
0 2198
No Mojo Echo/Rising
2 4068
High Class Suit?
5 5693
16 19217
8 7915
Addition of a town crier npc?
1 2691
4 5376
Privateer Damage
9 9057
I want to start a witch doctor
8 11125
Musketeers Adolfo
10 8902
Companion Talents
6 6726
Question for One Eyed Jack
5 4979
treasure bath doubloon myth
12 11264
0 1736
Boss drops
3 5727
Nautical XP Problems
2 3060
Master of MOO badge
19 17066
5 5955
Sergeant Shepherd
14 15369
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic

Wizard101 Free Online Game KingsIsle Entertainment
Other great family friendly free online games by KingsIsle