Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I feel that Pirate101 has a lot less cool housing items than it could. We have barely received any items from Monquista and Valencia, and compared to Wizard101, housing item-wise, it is sort of... pathetic.
Wizard101 recently gained three-dimensional paintings of elaborate Darkmoor locations, and have numerous other interesting decorations. I hope that when the next storyline update releases, we will receive a bunch of awesome housing items.
Are there any good-looking items you would like to recommend? I collect housing items
Thanks,
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
dk4vision on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
I feel that Pirate101 has a lot less cool housing items than it could. We have barely received any items from Monquista and Valencia, and compared to Wizard101, housing item-wise, it is sort of... pathetic.
Wizard101 recently gained three-dimensional paintings of elaborate Darkmoor locations, and have numerous other interesting decorations. I hope that when the next storyline update releases, we will receive a bunch of awesome housing items.
Are there any good-looking items you would like to recommend? I collect housing items
Thanks,
Dashing Duncan Quinn
Hi there Duncan.

I agree that we really could use some Monquista themed housing items and a Monquista housing vendor as well. I've been lobbying for that for some time now. Even though we didn't spend a ton of time in the land of bananas, we certainly quested enough there to warrant some extra housing goodies and a vendor, being added to the housing market. As for Valencia, I think we may get more housing items based upon that world, once the new content makes it's way here and we travel back there for a longer, more glorious visit. At least I hope so. There's a lot of wonderful possibilities for Valencia themed decor. But Monquista and it's citizens, sure could use some love in the Spiral, housing and furnishing departments.

I too really like collecting housing items and some of my favorites are the artwork, paintings and statues that the Spiral has to offer. One of my favorites is the Manticore Artwork that drops in Aquila-- I got mine from battling the Ophidian Warrior mobs in Troy. Also, one of my favorite statues is the Ophidian vs. Manticore statue that Zeena was kind enough to 'give' me. It is simply amazing. Zeena was a great source of Aquilian housing items for me. The battles were over in about 6 minutes and she was incredibly generous with housing and gear drops...even a couple ice scarabs. I posted a thread over on Pirate101 Central with screenshots of a lot of the goods I received courtesy of Zeena. Here's a link to it.

Also, here's a link to the main housing page on the Pirate101 Wiki, where you can peruse the Spiral's fine housing items. You can check out the goods by world or by 'class' of housing item, and also see where the items are dropped and which bosses are good sources. This page will show dropped housing items by world.

And here's a link to the Housing Vendors by type main page, so you can check out what they offer as well.

Well, hope this helps and good luck with your housing decor and have fun collecting.