Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do we get to have a new P101 bundle?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day! It's been well over a year since we've seen a new special bundle, the Hoodoo Bundle, hit stores, & while I really like all it offers, I feel like we've not seen some more kinds of special bundles recently, & with the launch of the Advanced Pets over a year ago, I presumed all later special bundles will have unique pets of their own, like W101's bundles. W101's been getting new bundles recently, & P101 hasn't had any in over a year, & it's kind of boring to wait long to see a new bundle out, even with waiting for updates to come out.

Well, I hope we get to see more new special bundles with new companions, pets, & more housing add-ons soon, One-Eyed Jack or Bonnie Anne. I would really like to have more P101 bundles in my collection, even if it's to be those that have adventure housing gauntlets, like W101's select bundles that comes with these said housing gauntlets.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was just thinking that myself. A new bundle is about due, hopefully with the next release. I'd love to see another housing gauntlet that was a tad less punishing -- solo-able would be nice!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Wizard101's releasing like one every few weeks now
I believe (hope) that when the new update comes out soon, we'll get new bundles and packs and such.
Reckless Duncan Quinn
Dashing Duncan Quinn
Bloody Duncan Quinn
Dead-Eye Duncan Quinn
*No Swashbuckler *

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
I was just thinking that myself. A new bundle is about due, hopefully with the next release. I'd love to see another housing gauntlet that was a tad less punishing -- solo-able would be nice!
Yes. Hopefully, we'll get a new bundle while we still wait, & if it's going to be another housing gauntlet, more likely an adventure one, like W101's own bundles with their housing gauntlet adventures, I'm sure it will be less brutal than Smuggler's Arena, yet solo-friendly, team-work encouraging, and challenging at once. Wizard101's been having more new bundles recently, so why not P101, too?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Yes. Hopefully, we'll get a new bundle while we still wait, & if it's going to be another housing gauntlet, more likely an adventure one, like W101's own bundles with their housing gauntlet adventures, I'm sure it will be less brutal than Smuggler's Arena, yet solo-friendly, team-work encouraging, and challenging at once. Wizard101's been having more new bundles recently, so why not P101, too?
That would be great! An adventure bundle where you can invite friends to play; maybe something less grueling than the Arena ( whenever I ask my friends to go in, they suddenly develop 'cold feet'. ) but also that Arena is long, so something a bit shorter would be best? Solo or duo friendly would be nice.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
dk4vision on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Wizard101's releasing like one every few weeks now
I believe (hope) that when the new update comes out soon, we'll get new bundles and packs and such.
Reckless Duncan Quinn
Dashing Duncan Quinn
Bloody Duncan Quinn
Dead-Eye Duncan Quinn
*No Swashbuckler *
Yeah. It's been getting more new bundles recently, to keep their Wizards out of boredom while their next arc is being planned out. I hope to see more new P101 bundles & booster packs a bit more frequently to keep us out of boredom while we wait for new updates.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
That would be great! An adventure bundle where you can invite friends to play; maybe something less grueling than the Arena ( whenever I ask my friends to go in, they suddenly develop 'cold feet'. ) but also that Arena is long, so something a bit shorter would be best? Solo or duo friendly would be nice.
Maybe the Smuggler's Arena's epic battles should only have their victory conditions changed to defeat the bosses themselves to lessen the length of that instance & not have us defeat all enemies.

Still, it would be nice to even have new bundles containing new housing gauntlets that aren't as brutal like the Arena & have them become solo & team friendly. Would be also nice to keep us out of boredom while we wait for more Books to come out.