Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

High Class Suit?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I am trying to get my witch doctor to have a sort of baron samedi like look. I am going to stitch my outfit with the following things to get that effect:

Hat: Hoodoo Hat (Got it)
Outfit: ???
Boots: ???
Mask: Baron Samedi's Mask (Got it)
Weapon: Skull Staff (Retired, but I have one)
Pet: Seaweed Spirit (Got it)
Main companion: Old Scratch

Anyway, I want to get a suit to go as my outfit, but I cannot find anything better then the suit called the Aristocrats Suit, (identical to the Toreadors Outfit). I was wondering if anyone knows of a suit (maybe from marleybone) That would look good?
I was thinking about the Luddite's Clobber, but can that be dyed? I have heard it is insanely hard to get.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Cornelius, what about Captain Blood's jacket? It can't be died, but it is black and brown, and should match nicely with the Hoodoo hat. It is a sharp-looking outfit, too. And the Blood Flames it summons are very, very handy.

I too am curious if the Luddite Clobber can be died. I like the look, but not the color. I asked on the thread in the tavern on pirate outfits, but the person who mentioned has not seen my question.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
So I am trying to get my witch doctor to have a sort of baron samedi like look. I am going to stitch my outfit with the following things to get that effect:

Anyway, I want to get a suit to go as my outfit, but I cannot find anything better then the suit called the Aristocrats Suit, (identical to the Toreadors Outfit). I was wondering if anyone knows of a suit (maybe from marleybone) That would look good?
I was thinking about the Luddite's Clobber, but can that be dyed? I have heard it is insanely hard to get.
I've been wanting that Luddite's Clobber forever, no it can't be dyed. But it's certainly the cat's meow! Most of the drops from MB sources reflect either the Underground or Military in style.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks, Anecorbie. I suspected it couldn't be died, but nice to know. I only have one fellow (currently in the low-20s range) who has purple as a color; he may farm for it some when he reaches that point.

-Indigo

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:

Outfit: A dress coat, kinds like a greatcoat, should cut it. There's also the coats with armor, but i suppose you don't want those.
Boots: Something classy looking, either marleybonian or Skull Island. I can't really give advice for this.

Good luck, o dark baron samedi, mon person.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I have luddites clobber on my swashbuckler I tried to die it, unsuccessful.
I think its intended to be that "yea you recognize this that's where I got it" kind of thing :P
Good luck getting the loot! I don't know how this guy is suppose to look but you might want to try radical attire, its a black suit -kind of like hooligan's clobber- except it has tarnished iron instead of gold and it's all black. Apparently -wiki says so- old scratch in enemy form drops his shoes, but I've never seen any one in game with them. Pictures of it shows stockings with little shoes with bone symbols on it.