Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate's Life

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
12 12915
4 5325
4 7376
2 3621
Where can I buy aquilla ship parts?
8 7691
ATOTHR!
52 35799
What bundle should I get?
6 6888
Summon treant army....?
2 4400
Should I get eep orp ark ah ah
10 10975
4 24809
Metal Guardian Drop Rate
5 6396
Is this true?
9 8284
Druids Chant Bugged?
1 2725
Schemers eyepatch
3 6112
Ship and gear questions
3 4284
Max Swashbuckler Gear Help
7 6273
14 12578
Party Battle Question
2 3257
2 3312
2 3209
what is a witchdocter?
4 5344
mount destoryed
7 6979
Hello there - I have a question.
3 4007
3 5608
Stitching Nefarious Weapons
2 3991
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic

Wizard101 Free Online Game KingsIsle Entertainment
Other great family friendly free online games by KingsIsle