Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Druids Chant Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I recently acquired the druids chant charm from the treant boss in mooshu problem is, every wiki i look at says this boss summon, (summons 1 of the boss treant you get it from), levels up with your character but this is not the case. The tree stays around lvl 45. i put it on my 65 and no level increase. Is this bugged or was it nerfed? please don't say it was nerfed.I spent a lot of time trying to acquire this item because of the wiki's saying the summon leveled with your character making a summon that would actually be useful since most are so weak right of the start and quickly become useless for the most part. Anyone know anything about this? ty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Covenator1162 on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
I recently acquired the druids chant charm from the treant boss in mooshu problem is, every wiki i look at says this boss summon, (summons 1 of the boss treant you get it from), levels up with your character but this is not the case. The tree stays around lvl 45. i put it on my 65 and no level increase. Is this bugged or was it nerfed? please don't say it was nerfed.I spent a lot of time trying to acquire this item because of the wiki's saying the summon leveled with your character making a summon that would actually be useful since most are so weak right of the start and quickly become useless for the most part. Anyone know anything about this? ty.
There are no items that level with your character. Maybe during beta this item did level with your character, obviously some of those posts need updating. My Musketeer is still using a totem that she got in Cool Ranch Level 25, because it grants Valor's Armor.