Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal Guardian Drop Rate

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I've fought the Metal Guardian 40 times now and I still haven't gotten any part of his gear. I just wanted to know how hard his gear is to get.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
MonsieurDevereaux on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
I've fought the Metal Guardian 40 times now and I still haven't gotten any part of his gear. I just wanted to know how hard his gear is to get.
Loot tables are ratbeard a specialty o would recommend asking him about this, loot drops can be really weird but rest assured random sometimes you can get really lucky or really unlucky

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Believe it or not, I got his sword on my 6th go. Loot tables are funky business, and Ratbeard as said above, is the one you should be asking. All I know is everything is random, some items being harder to get while some more common. Good luck and keep trying, you'll get what you want eventually lol.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Keep trying,who knows he might drop his sword set or his armor.From what I heard,it's a great gear to use in ranked pvp at a high level or it just look cool. Good luck and happy framing.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I'm pretty sure loot tables work like this, the better stats/powers an item has, you have a rarer chance of finding that item.