Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pig Thrasher/Pig Slasher, etc badges.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
So I was recently working on trying to get all of my badges. I was unable to fight ships to receive credit for these badges.
Someone was also having this problem on Sept. 1, 2014.
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/badge-glitch-pig-thrasher-8ad6a4154816a783014833e55eba2f4e

I was hoping it would be fixed? I really don't want to fight 30+ battles on 11 pirates.

Thanks!

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Um, good luck with that. I don't know how to fix it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HelenaQ on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
So I was recently working on trying to get all of my badges. I was unable to fight ships to receive credit for these badges.
Someone was also having this problem on Sept. 1, 2014.
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/badge-glitch-pig-thrasher-8ad6a4154816a783014833e55eba2f4e

I was hoping it would be fixed? I really don't want to fight 30+ battles on 11 pirates.

Thanks!
I'm sure it's been fixed by now. Are there any other recent Bilge Pump reports on that bug? You could try fighting one battle and see if it credits you with the pig defeats. ( Make sure you record what defeats you have so far on that badge, clicking on the badge tells you how many you have. )

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
I can't believe it has been a year and a half since I posted that. Geez time flies. Almost makes me feel a bit sad and empty. Well yea I'd still like something done about this too.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
I'm sure it's been fixed by now. Are there any other recent Bilge Pump reports on that bug? You could try fighting one battle and see if it credits you with the pig defeats. ( Make sure you record what defeats you have so far on that badge, clicking on the badge tells you how many you have. )
It's not the battles themselves that are not giving the pigs.
I don't want to do the actual battles. I was talking in terms of ship battles.
To get the Vulture badges in Aquila, you don't have to go to Knossos and fight Vultures, you can do the ships. I'd much rather do ships to get multiple amounts than do 1 battle of 4 pigs that takes infinitely longer and infinitely more boring... and let alone on 11 pirates.

I'm just wondering why those set of badges alone will not run off of ship battles like all of the others.