Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Max Swashbuckler Gear Help

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I don't know what I should farm for the following for my max swashbuckler
Hat (Current: Nightlord's Helm level 60)
Totem (Current: Jewel of Semuru)
Ring (Current: Black Pearl Amulet)

Also for the accessory section I am thinking the Patch of Serpentine, but idk which boss of the 3 that drop it (Zeena, Medusa, Diskylos) is both quick enough, and drops enough chests to make it worth while.

Rest of the gear
Corrupted Shinobi's Gi (Robe)
Corrupted Shinobi's Tabi (Shoes)
Boarding Knives (Weapon)

Also I could use a LOT of help making a good pet

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I find lets to be luck so morph whenever you feel the need and train every pet you get to max

I would recommend a drop from friar sand which makes you invulnerable to all damage for one turn and gives you Vengenance strike, this affects your whole team

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Having sprocket key which gives purge is also another good gear piece. Farm bishop for this elusive key. Also, I received my first key on the first battle of Bishop. You do not need to go into the lower levels unless you want a go at the second chance chest. Although, I usually don't use this system as it doesn't give definite results and costs increase very fast.....

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
In addition to what coconut pirate said also farm bishop for his glasses which give dispel taht remove all negative effects in the area, it can be useful and golden in a swashbucklers Arsenal

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
coconut pirate on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
Having sprocket key which gives purge is also another good gear piece. Farm bishop for this elusive key. Also, I received my first key on the first battle of Bishop. You do not need to go into the lower levels unless you want a go at the second chance chest. Although, I usually don't use this system as it doesn't give definite results and costs increase very fast.....
Why would I EVER use purge magic? It's an AWFUL power

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I find lets to be luck so morph whenever you feel the need and train every pet you get to max

I would recommend a drop from friar sand which makes you invulnerable to all damage for one turn and gives you Vengenance strike, this affects your whole team
Friar Sand's Unyielding Hirigana is a TERRIBLE weapon for swashbucklers.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
Why would I EVER use purge magic? It's an AWFUL power
Is it?

Also I am witchdoctor so I didn't know what actually gave the power so don't get too worked up about it

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
For some reason I find the best rings in the first dungeon in the game pyramid of fire.and my favorite set of boots is the one from the hoodoo bundle. That teleportation power really helps during pvp.