Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party Battle Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2014
Forgive me if I'm just missing something entirely. I made an account for my son (5-1/2 years old) and I to play together. We are both on each others' friends lists and in a party together. The problem is we seem to be unable to enter combat together and we can't join each others' battles. Basically if one of us starts a fight then the other can't join it. We've tried warping to the other person (which works in Wizard101) but it doesn't work here. The other person can be standing right there while combat is going on but can't join.

Please help as it defeats the purpose of us playing together if we can't fight together. Thanks.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Where are you playing that you encounter this situation? You may just be in an area where battle boards are limited to one player, such as the battles with Troggies.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
I would also like to add onto Bonnie Anne's post. There are some battles, like the beginning troggies that are only able to be triggered by one person.

I am also wondering if you are trying to enter a battle in which an enemy has already been defeated, because if so, another person cannot enter, most of the time.