Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's the Ship Vendor in Haunted Skyway?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
I just started the Haunted Skyway set of quests and I'm wondering if there's a ship vendor anywhere.
-Garrett Edmunson, Level 36 Swashbuckler

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
To my knowledge, there isn't one, you'll have to go back to Tumbleweed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RESlDUE on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
I just started the Haunted Skyway set of quests and I'm wondering if there's a ship vendor anywhere.
-Garrett Edmunson, Level 36 Swashbuckler
Welcome to the message boards, RESIDUE! Yes, Willowydream is right there is no ship vender in the Haunted Skyway, you'll need to either go back to Tumbleweed or wait until MooShu to buy a new ship.
I suggest you wait until you get to Subata, there is a very nice MooShu Galleon available.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, RESIDUE! Yes, Willowydream is right there is no ship vender in the Haunted Skyway, you'll need to either go back to Tumbleweed or wait until MooShu to buy a new ship.
I suggest you wait until you get to Subata, there is a very nice MooShu Galleon available.
Thanks.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
I don't believe there is one located in Haunted. You can look in Cooper's Roost, Bison Village, Santo Pollo, and Tumbleweed. Also, there is one in Port Regal.