Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Tavern

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
1 2142
23 16148
Your favorite Myth/Legend
7 7344
Moo Manch Party Farming
0 1737
3 5654
P101 worlds
8 5562
Just barely!
5 3984
Lost Temples Event
7 5190
I have a joke...
5 3414
Pun Conversation
2 2399
If the KI Live event begins again...
1 1755
Let Me Be A Privateer
2 2412
I Know the New World(Theory)
3 3763
Pirate Factions
4 3096
Yarr! Here be a new pirate!
15 7180
El Dorado Map Theories (SPOILERS)
5 5866
I think we're overdue for a party.
17 9562
Super Crown Sale Question
8 5795
equipping companions
1 3056
Is it ok?
3 2683
Will it ever be back?
2 2350
What Elite will we face next?
29 15475
1 1790
Need crew for Moo Manchu
1 1794
I like the fact that...
0 1532
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic

Wizard101 Free Online Game KingsIsle Entertainment
Other great family friendly free online games by KingsIsle