Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Factions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
I think just like the factions of cutthroats, and Red Claw Gang, we should band up together. I am a level 40 Privateer, I am good with leadership, and tactics. Happy to team up with fellow pirates,
Daniel Blake

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Welcome to the message boards fellow privateer!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Kingsile has a strict policy against clans and factions. It kind of excludes other players leaving them left out. I don't think this will ever come to be. Sorry.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
The cutthroats and Red claw gang don't like us they don't want to serve you or ban together. They would not let you lead them they would try to steal your map piece most likely...

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Daniel SeaFlame on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
I think just like the factions of cutthroats, and Red Claw Gang, we should band up together. I am a level 40 Privateer, I am good with leadership, and tactics. Happy to team up with fellow pirates,
Daniel Blake
Ahoy my brother in arms.
I partially agree with SwaskBucklingInari, no exclusive gaming groups. However, if they were inclusive, I would have a hard time finding fault with them. Little "Clans" or "Crews" are ok, especially if their like the Mercenary for Hire clan thing on P101 Central. They try to help other players, and they accept (if I'm not mistaken) new members who want to help. On W101 Central there are a number of groups. One of the more fun ones in my opinion is the Spiral Shadows Group. While they are slightly inclusive anyone can ask to enter and be admitted. They do have rules (basic chivalry rules, like not trying to curse ingame or being a bully) that if you break you could get kicked out, which personally I agree with. But remember, they're open and anyone can join them.
So Daniel, I hope you hear this out.

-Merciful Noah Davis-
(P.S.- have fun in the game.)