Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
If you could add any world to pirate101 what would it be and why?
I would personally add dragonspyre because if you go to avernus sky way you can see dragonspyre in the distance with a empty stormgate.

Jack Walker 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MINI Beaster on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:
I would personally add dragonspyre because if you go to avernus sky way you can see dragonspyre in the distance with a empty stormgate.

Jack Walker 65
I would add Zafaria, because of it's beauty and wonderfully imagined Creatures. I would like to see Mirage, also.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009

Jack Walker 65
Dragonspyre, YEAH!
I'm a personal Dragonspyre addict, It's awesome.
Maybe the parenst could be leaders of the survivors of the Dragon Titan's attack on Dragonspyre and were killed by the Armada for revealing that the Empire worse than Napolequin in war was on the rise again.
I really like that idea.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Wysteria be me choice, even thou in W101 there be not much to see, but maybe there skyways have something else to say hmmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Grizzleheim because I really like the bears. I think fighting beast master like bears would be very fun!

Ensign
Jan 11, 2010
I don't care what new world we get, as long as we get one.
So many of us including myself have been max level for so long. We need a new world and level cap increase.
All these other distractions like smugglers arena and such,keep us busy for a few days,
but we need a new world.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011

Jack Walker 65
Uhhh... El Dorado o_O

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
Truly one world no one would answer except people who like this world, like me, Krokotopia- Stormy
Seth Chamberlain Lvl 65 Privateer