Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

equipping companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Has any thought ever been given to being able to equip companions with the gear you pick up. I've collected heaps my character can't use and it would be great if crew could. I realise it might be very difficult to do.

Ps is there any word on when new worlds will become available?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
zardoz805 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
Has any thought ever been given to being able to equip companions with the gear you pick up. I've collected heaps my character can't use and it would be great if crew could. I realise it might be very difficult to do.

Ps is there any word on when new worlds will become available?
Agreed, this would be complicated, the fact of unique gear or level 60+ gear that give powers. It would be unfair to just buy a whole bunch of gear from the bazaar that include super strike so your companion can super strike whenever and forever. And I don't know when a new world is going to be available. It better come out soon. I hope Kingsisle doesn't leave us hanging