Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think we're overdue for a party.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
As the title says, I truly think that we are over due for a party. It's been a while since the marauders got together to party, and strike fear in the hearts of clockwork soldiers everywhere.

So, How about a party? Next weekend, Saturday afternoon? Just to have fun, welcome any new marauders who also feel like partying.

Date: Saturday, March 21,
Time: Starting at 2:00 central, ending whenever the party ends.
Realm: Vadima
Meeting Place: Avery's Court, Skull Island, The Spiral.
Events: Whatever happens.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
CdeWinter on Mar 14, 2015 wrote:
As the title says, I truly think that we are over due for a party. It's been a while since the marauders got together to party, and strike fear in the hearts of clockwork soldiers everywhere.

So, How about a party? Next weekend, Saturday afternoon? Just to have fun, welcome any new marauders who also feel like partying.

Date: Saturday, March 21,
Time: Starting at 2:00 central, ending whenever the party ends.
Realm: Vadima
Meeting Place: Avery's Court, Skull Island, The Spiral.
Events: Whatever happens.
i completely agree! ill try to make it! and there's a slight chance ill come on my witchdoctor his name is golden leo and he's in cool ranch so far i'm always free on the weekend so i can't wait! XD

fearless talon lewis

golden leo

sean nightingale

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I can bring out my Smuggler's Arena and place it in my bunkhouse. And if any other marauders have an Arena, we could have a marathon ... Or hunt ships!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like great fun . Count me in. *Goes to Madame Vadima for anti headache potions*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Count me in mate, I be ready fer a parrrty yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Sounds really fun! I think I might attend on Saturday. Lets get our party on!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hear, hear! Any semi-decent excuse to get back on Pirate101(sadly) is welcome in my book! I'll see if I can make it! ^u^

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I be join in' ye on this fair adventure if ye do not be mindin'!!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Thanks for the great replies so far.
I'd like to add something more to the party.
Since St Patrick's day is just past, I would like to suggest that all pirates attending the party wear green. Although this is of course entirely optional.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
In for a Penny In for a Pound! Parrrrty! Count me In matie!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Perhaps I could put aside some time to attend for a brief interval. I hope I'm of no annoyance.... I pray I won't seem to be. I have not logged on Pirate for a while, and though I have some things to do in another game later on, I'd love to attend, if I can.

-Highlander Fox of Avalon

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I have smugglers cove maybe we can have some good old fashioned pvp. We possibly do the arena (I don't have one but somebody posted on here said they do) or even just farm ships. Oh and by the way in Avery's court when we meet this is who I am...

Hardy Ryan Noble level 65 buccaneer (I will have the ax of the Minotaur and Nefarious eyes)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
Perhaps I could put aside some time to attend for a brief interval. I hope I'm of no annoyance.... I pray I won't seem to be. I have not logged on Pirate for a while, and though I have some things to do in another game later on, I'd love to attend, if I can.

It would be wonderful to see you again, welcome back!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

Of course you would be entirely and fully welcomed back Emma, and you would definitely be of absolutely no annoyance at all. (Just bring some of your baking, please)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

We welcome you with open arms and empty stomachs
Remember, Once a Message Board Marauder, always a Message Board Marauder.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

( insert car breaking sound here ) well i didn't see that coming anyway! i'm warrior you can call me talon ether way works! its nice to finally meet you i remember seeing your goodbye post so its really nice to meet you (again XD ) i hope to meet you at the party! :D

fearless talon lewis level 65

golden leo level 20

sean nightingale level 11

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
This party was awesome Or at least the part I was able to get to but a party like this helped me learn more about my fellow marauders. Yarrr!

Katherine
Iris
Terri

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Is the party still going on?? I'm late!