For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have both the crown shop ship's cabin and (recently) the Black Market ship's cabin. I would like to be able to transfer the crown shop cabin to one of my other pirates, as players in W101 can transfer castles.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2012
Toggle Mobs:

An idea that formed recently, and I haven't seen anyone else bring it up: The ability to toggle (or pacify?) mobs in a completed world—in terms of story line. If you complete the story in that particular world, an option (perhaps in its own tab in settings) would appear which would allow you to "pacify" or toggle off the mobs in the world. I say pacify because if you don't have the angry folks running around anywhere the world would be pretty empty. This could apply to ships as well. Essentially— the ships and mobs are still there but they will not attack you if you go near them.

We see a similar example of this in the scurvy dog hideout in skull island, where they choose not to attack your character.

Just a thought, and I'll post it to the wiz forums as well to see what people think.

Ensign
May 05, 2012
Please reduce the amount of gold or the time that we have to wait to revive our companions! I can't spent 50k on a single companion and i cannot wait half a day to get my them back .

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
ispaniola on Feb 21, 2021 wrote:
Please reduce the amount of gold or the time that we have to wait to revive our companions! I can't spent 50k on a single companion and i cannot wait half a day to get my them back .
My companions are all max level, and it costs only around 35,000 to revive them freshly defeated. Perhaps it would be more if they had two bandages upon them. 35,000 gold is highly reasonable and fair given how easy and quick it is to max out gold.

We really don't need prices dropped on raising any individual companion. What we do however need is a nice sized group discount when reviving more than one companions at a time. Unfortunately, when there are connection problems all companions can be auto slain. Even when I haven't had to restart and log back into the game, but rather lost connection and then re-connected still in the game, I have lost all my companions in a moment's blink while being reduced to one health and placed clear on the other side of the board as though I had fled and then ported back in.

All health loss and companion deaths due to disconnection are supposed to penalize players from fleeing during battle, but most all of the time those who suffer from the penalty aren't those who try to flee from battle. It is like signing up for a dungeon, having too few pirates sign up and declining to rejoin hoping for more people and then being hit by the 10 minute timer. Pirate101 doesn't allow players to choose full group only when running major dungeons and only the Tower of Moo Manchu is coded so that a full team is required before starting. I want to always do Kane runs with a full team only.

Now that we are at it. Obsidian key bosses need their own sigils that can be added to the team up kiosk with a full team only option. Without a full team drop and gold rates are incredibly bad. With how docks are done (only a small number of ships in an area without creating a new section), it is extremely hard to find people to farm with by waiting at the sigil hoping people show at Scrimshaw docks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some recent posts from players who have bought crown shop items for the purpose of stitching are confused when they try and fail to stitch. It would be good to have a "no stitch" description on such items, just as there are "no trade" and "no auction" designations presently.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2014
i do have a few ideas for the game and i hope at least one will go through. as we know spells are an integral part of the game wizard101. companions are like spells in pirate101. integral. the loremaster drops spells in wiz, so why not have mobs have a small chance of being recruited and having story arcs for promotions. but for bosses make the recruitment chance small (.001 should work. general mobs should be maybe .1 percent). another thing id love to see is the chance to get certain ships from mobs in the skyway. id always want a ship from the sharks but never can. boss ships should have the same chance as recruitment for bosses. also give the other companians besides bonnie/ratbeard and the presedio companions more promotions. theres so much ou can add to the designs of them.

please take these into consideration for a massive update to give the game more players,
daring andrew vaugn