Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2019
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reposl36879012 on Feb 23, 2019 wrote:
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.
It's not a bug, when you flee a battle that counts as a defeat and any companions that are injured in that battle are on Bed Rest.