Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2019
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reposl36879012 on Feb 23, 2019 wrote:
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.
It's not a bug, when you flee a battle that counts as a defeat and any companions that are injured in that battle are on Bed Rest.

Ensign
May 12, 2019
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Crazy idea but, what if we could capture NPC ships rather than having to buy ships? So after getting their health into the red, here's how it could be implemented.

Enemy NPC ship Health ≤ 20%

Prompt "Do you want to Capture this ship?"
Click "Yes" ship is captured, timer for 30mins starts before you can use the ship.
(representing changing the sails and fixing the damage.)

Click "No" ship is destroyed like normal.

If the ship is captured it could default to the same level as your nautical level.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
CptnChris93 on May 22, 2019 wrote:
Crazy idea but, what if we could capture NPC ships rather than having to buy ships? So after getting their health into the red, here's how it could be implemented.

Click "Yes" ship is captured, timer for 30mins starts before you can use the ship.

If the ship is captured it could default to the same level as your nautical level.

This would be a great way to get an Armada ship

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CptnChris93 on May 22, 2019 wrote:

That's a great idea, and welcome to the Message Boards!

But, erm, no offense, but this is to KingsIsle - why is his name even accepted by the moderation team or whatever? It's a little... Kid-inappropriate, don't you think?

Administrator
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 22, 2019 wrote:
That's a great idea, and welcome to the Message Boards!

But, erm, no offense, but this is to KingsIsle - why is his name even accepted by the moderation team or whatever? It's a little... Kid-inappropriate, don't you think?
Thanks for noticing, it shouldn't have passed our filters, probably an older name that's been around for awhile.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
Since there are seven classes(schools) in Wizard101, I've been thinking about a new class for Pirate101. It would have a Ninja Pig as the starting Companion, and would be quite powerful. If you would consider this idea, I would greatly appreciate it. Plus, Pirate101 needs another update. We haven't seen one in forever. Thanks again.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
elininja8 on May 27, 2019 wrote:
Since there are seven classes(schools) in Wizard101, I've been thinking about a new class for Pirate101. It would have a Ninja Pig as the starting Companion, and would be quite powerful. If you would consider this idea, I would greatly appreciate it. Plus, Pirate101 needs another update. We haven't seen one in forever. Thanks again.
Actually, a Ninja Pig companion already exists. It's currently unobtainable, however.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
As much as I think the Ninja Pig might be a cool idea (especially considering the fact that all the other starter Companions are from MooShu), like Lookit Light said, the Ninja Pig is an already-existing Companion, though you can't get it anymore. If the Ninja Pig were available to all who chose a specific Class, then it would not be such a unique Companion for the beta testers that once redeemed it as well as Marco Pollo's map.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
Even with that idea about the Ninja Pig being gone, I still hope we get a new class. Put your ideas in some replies, maybe KingsIsle will take one of them into consideration. I for one would be very glad for a new class, and another update that includes that same class. What are your ideas, guys?

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
I still think we should have a new class, so if any of you have ideas, post them to Kingsisle, and share them here as well. Let's get creative for a new, major update.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
If my posts are getting annoying, I'm sorry. I just have a good idea, and I want it to be a community-led project.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
elininja8 on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
I still think we should have a new class, so if any of you have ideas, post them to Kingsisle, and share them here as well. Let's get creative for a new, major update.
I highly doubt the addition of an entire new class. That would require the class to be added throughout the pre-existing worlds which would take up too much time and the max leveled players would miss out on the opportunity to experience the addition. Instead we could suggest a new type of power and abilities to be implemented. These could be trained through special quests, or from the Clandestine trainers. Something similar to the astral magic and shadow magic in Wizard101, but a new power style in Pirate101.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
I’ve had a thought that’s been itching my head. Refunds in the Crown Shop. This could also be an idea for W101 as well.

How I would picture that would work is that the person refunding would get half of what they paid for (or some smaller amount) in return and it would apply to anything that isn’t temporary or single use. Examples of what it wouldn’t work for would be like temporary mounts, potions, packs, henchmen, etc.

It WOULD work for pretty much anything else like clothing, weapons, companions, etc. For the person to get a refund, however, they would need the item of refunding to be in their inventory, unequipped of everything and not discarded.

It would be for the player a way to get rid of something they no longer want while still getting something out of it

I’ve given my thoughts, do what you will with them.

Sincerely, a player of the game

Ensign
Aug 23, 2017
ThePirateKing255 on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
I’ve had a thought that’s been itching my head. Refunds in the Crown Shop. This could also be an idea for W101 as well.

How I would picture that would work is that the person refunding would get half of what they paid for (or some smaller amount) in return and it would apply to anything that isn’t temporary or single use. Examples of what it wouldn’t work for would be like temporary mounts, potions, packs, henchmen, etc.

It WOULD work for pretty much anything else like clothing, weapons, companions, etc. For the person to get a refund, however, they would need the item of refunding to be in their inventory, unequipped of everything and not discarded.

It would be for the player a way to get rid of something they no longer want while still getting something out of it

I’ve given my thoughts, do what you will with them.

Sincerely, a player of the game
An interesting idea, but I doubt it would happen since you have to pay real money in order to get crowns, either that or those stupid trivia games.

I'd personally like to see a Prawn companion of some sort, either as a reward for defeating The Master a certain amount of times(preferably 3, 5, or 10) or as something we can get from a pack

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
DarkSideChampion on Jul 12, 2019 wrote:
An interesting idea, but I doubt it would happen since you have to pay real money in order to get crowns, either that or those stupid trivia games.

I'd personally like to see a Prawn companion of some sort, either as a reward for defeating The Master a certain amount of times(preferably 3, 5, or 10) or as something we can get from a pack
Right, then if not refund for a smaller amount of crowns, then how about get a refund for an amount of gold in exchange, depending on how much that item had costed in crowns? Could that work better for this idea perhaps?

Also, a prawn companion would be pretty cool, maybe get the Master as a companion by defeating him several times, like Oingo Boigo or the troggie witch doctor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThePirateKing255 on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
Right, then if not refund for a smaller amount of crowns, then how about get a refund for an amount of gold in exchange, depending on how much that item had costed in crowns? Could that work better for this idea perhaps?

Also, a prawn companion would be pretty cool, maybe get the Master as a companion by defeating him several times, like Oingo Boigo or the troggie witch doctor.
There will never be a gold for crowns trade off in this game. Crowns & crown purchases are one of the ways KI makes money to support, maintain, & develop this game.
You can sell Crowns items for gold to any free-trader.( just not the bazaar. ) The amount of gold will not be good, so why not just keep that in your bank, or trade to another of your pirates or place it in your house?

Either do KI trivia ( 100 crowns per day ) or wait for Yuletide ( there is one day that gives an amount of crowns randomly ). You can submit a question or game play tip to Bat Masterson for the next KI Live ( when it's announced ) and get a nice amount of crowns that way.
While I love the idea of having a prawn companion, I'd rather not have the Master.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 17, 2019 wrote:
There will never be a gold for crowns trade off in this game. Crowns & crown purchases are one of the ways KI makes money to support, maintain, & develop this game.
You can sell Crowns items for gold to any free-trader.( just not the bazaar. ) The amount of gold will not be good, so why not just keep that in your bank, or trade to another of your pirates or place it in your house?

Either do KI trivia ( 100 crowns per day ) or wait for Yuletide ( there is one day that gives an amount of crowns randomly ). You can submit a question or game play tip to Bat Masterson for the next KI Live ( when it's announced ) and get a nice amount of crowns that way.
While I love the idea of having a prawn companion, I'd rather not have the Master.
That isn’t what I said, my whole idea was for refunding crown shops items, not exchanging gold for crowns. The idea would be either you get a small amount of crowns in exchange for said crown shop item or you get an amount of gold for said crown shop item.

Administrator
I'm looking back at the last few pages, some really great and fun ideas here!

Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
I want to know if we can sleep in beds and sit known as "rest". it could save more of our heath and more of this energy.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Yes here add 2 money grabs to Pirate make KI some money and give P101 players some bones?

1.) Add an Avery's lore pack to the shop with some new weapons and gear and release companions uncle bob with his 2 charge hit cards that remove all positive buffs!

2.) Add a new dungeon signal like the smugglers arena that gives a better stat ring for example see stats on obsidian monkey item for ideas.

3.) Put all the PVP weapons back on the PVP vendor there is no reason these should not be buyable year round. Look at your wiz game pvp gear is buyable all the time that's very unfair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Add a Ship & Treasure Chest emoji to the message boards!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
  1. I would like to see a mailing service to give gear to friends.
  2. I had this idea a while ago: A contest for mounts. You can sign up in game on a little notice. You then have a screen where you can decorate your mount/make it. The winner gets it in a crown shop for a limited time and the mount they created for free.
  3. A refund button in the crown shop. I got the Snow Blasters, and I really wanted a refund then.
  4. A new bundle!! (I would preferably like a yuletide themed one.)
Fair Taryn Lewis

Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
I wish to see crafting soon including Jeweling and Fishing

Ensign
May 29, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Perhaps making a "universal talent", my Ebon Spectre is at max level but only has a 25% chance of joining a battle. I feel like if you train them to the max level it should at least make them have a 50% chance to join the battle, also may perhaps being able to ask you're crew things like, where they came from, their backstory. And for the ones who knew your parents, you could say you don't quite remember them and ask them (your parent's first mate) what they were like (though the player could choose things like, what kinds of pirates they were and other stuff). Considering we hardly know about our parents in the game, that would be cool to truly write your own story. Anyway I hope you consider my thoughts! (I truly do love this game!)