For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
..... * Poof * ..... So I have something here that might seem minor, but, it could potentially give a much needed tool. Witchdoctor has a "teleportation" spell, called "Shadow Step" a very useful tool right? Most say yes, and to them I say, Fair Enough. However what if I told you, I could make it x Cough x BETTERER! (YEA Boi) I simply ask, no, Plea, wait, Beg, that you make Witchdoctor (yes limited to the Witchdoctor) should be able to target, and "Force" a single target including but not limited to yourself, a a Companion, an ENEMY, or maybe a vicious, or loveable pet.... Thats it I guess, .....Love ya

Ninja Vanish!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
...* Poof *... Ight imma come in with a real Slapper, Anyone feeling a, Brace yourself, Chicken Miner Promotion? So I just see him becoming a Poultry Prospector... Lobbing dinamite ( loo KS like the dinamite throw but leaves dynamite that detonates in a "few" rounds W/ or W/O kickback) and setting barrels of nitro glycerin somewhere Either in line of 3 or the "X"shape.

Feel free to crap on my ideas if you actually see this trash...Love ya...

Ninja Vanish!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Missed Opportunities when it comes to gear and the end of the Armada, like why can't I get Bishop'$ mask with some of that witch Hunter like epic and either the Clockwork gun trap summons or a rank of the drain... Rooke's mask with the Castle and retribution... And so on..

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My idea is for Pirate101 to get the quality attention that it deserves so we don't have to keep complaining to the high Skyways about it.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2013
I didn’t read all the ideas but what about farmable companions, similar to wizard’s farmable spells, they would have to be rare to get though.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
So my idea would be this: Allow us to transfer non essential companions between characters kind of like the shared bank system. Reason being is that there are certain companions on one character I will never use that I would definitely use on another. EX: Chilam Bak on my Buccaneer and Mister Scorch on my Swashbuckler. Put Chilam on Witchdoctor and Scorch on Musketeer ect. Also have it made so people can't send duplicates onto one character so people aren't running around with a 3 man Sergeant Shepard team. That's one of the main reasons I'm not so willing to buy booster packs; I get a companion from it but it's one I will never use on that particular character. Of course there would need to be balance changes. Example would be a companion couldn't be traded over if it's higher level then the main pirate.

What I mean by non-essential is companions that don't have any text dialog within any of the quests so you could transfer them without any worry. So ones promoted with gold and don't talk in side quests/main story quests. There are other companions such as the Magnificent 7 who would be complex cases. Best thing for those would make them essential.(Reason for that is so they wouldn't create code errors, then again I don't know how the code was structured)

Another weird but improbable idea I had was to make the Nefarious 5 companions you could get. Same way with the Goronado badge. Have them not usable in PVP for balancing reasons of course. That would be absolutely amazing.

Final idea was to maybe release the Boochbeard bundle back into the crowns shop or start giving out Ninja Pig codes again. New Bundle could possibly include corrupted enemies? Like from Moo Manchu or something. Remnants of Evil Pack or something like that.

Other than that, higher level cap would be fantastic or something new to do/grind. Yo ho ho and a pirates life for me!

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
One of the only things I'd like to see more than more story and Wizard City and getting the teachers as crew members, is combos (as in if we can't get more story and Wizard City, which is what most of us REALLY want, it would be a close second to those). Say our pirate was next to like our first crew member and instead of having a random Mega, Super, or Epic hit, it would be us fighting as a duo, still 'cutsceney'. Or if we'd be next to our parents' crew member, or if there's a group like the Magnificent Seven, yeah we'd only be able to have at most three of them in the battle but if anyone here is familiar with the Akatasuki team ultimate jutsu in Naruto Ninja Storm 4 or whichever one is newest, they all come out for it. It would be the same for the Seven, but theirs would probably be more uncommon since it would be all of them (it wouldn't do an insane amount like a one move ko to like a foe with thousands of health above our own but it would do as much damage if not a little more than usual as a regular Mega/Epic/Super, it would just look cooler lol). X SPOILER ALERT COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X And I feel like El Toro and Mustang Sally would have a really cool one, even if we have to get her in the Crown Shop, same with others.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
Miwais1 on Jun 22, 2020 wrote:
One of the only things I'd like to see more than more story and Wizard City and getting the teachers as crew members, is combos (as in if we can't get more story and Wizard City, which is what most of us REALLY want, it would be a close second to those). Say our pirate was next to like our first crew member and instead of having a random Mega, Super, or Epic hit, it would be us fighting as a duo, still 'cutsceney'. Or if we'd be next to our parents' crew member, or if there's a group like the Magnificent Seven, yeah we'd only be able to have at most three of them in the battle but if anyone here is familiar with the Akatasuki team ultimate jutsu in Naruto Ninja Storm 4 or whichever one is newest, they all come out for it. It would be the same for the Seven, but theirs would probably be more uncommon since it would be all of them (it wouldn't do an insane amount like a one move ko to like a foe with thousands of health above our own but it would do as much damage if not a little more than usual as a regular Mega/Epic/Super, it would just look cooler lol). X SPOILER ALERT COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X And I feel like El Toro and Mustang Sally would have a really cool one, even if we have to get her in the Crown Shop, same with others.
I couldn't find the edit button lol. But one thing I forgot to mention is that one thing I think would be cool with the Wizard City is if we chose Marleybone as the world that adopted us, one of my (in terms of these games and he is my favorite character in either one) is that if Arthur Wethersfield (the balance teacher) could be the one that was like your adopted dad, and would eventually join your team and I also feel like he would look AWESOME in battle with like the cutsceney criticals, and when we would have him walking around with us. And he would hopefully have a combo with your pirate. But if we couldn't get the combo then I'd DEFINITELY be ecstatic (looks like its spelled wrong but spellcheck assures me its right) if we could at least get him and maybe even as our adopted father.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2019
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
More backstory on Ratbeard instead of just dropping his storyline on the 3rd promotion.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2019
Pandowdy on Mar 12, 2012 wrote:
Put pet shops in with some pets that you can only get in Pirate101, like a pet purple yumyum fruit and storm shark pups and parrots. Also, maybe a mount shop with a few Batacuda and flying fish mounts in it. Yes, I'm sure that someone would go into the Vortex of Doom just to get a few storm shark cubs. There are people that would do that even if I don't know them.
I am one of those people. Storm Shark cubs would sell for a fortune in the Bazaar.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
can double pet xp be a permanent member bonus? theres really no reason to buy membership for more than a month when you make a new character, having double pet xp all the time would make member worth it year round because youll never have the perfect pet

Ensign
Mar 18, 2009
I hope would have more worlds and more levels

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
Lol I love how it says that Avery posted on this topic on the 28th xD are they so bad they delete even their own team's posts? that made my day.