Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
My favorites are Kobe and Louis, mostly Louis now.

I like Louis LeBisque so much, I got Pepe DeTorteau for my swashbuckler, who is level 60.

Black Wolf Bowman
Loyal Zane Bowman

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
Mine would be Bonnie.

I chose her because she looks good as a Sniper (I recently promoted her), and she's a good gunner like me.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
The Epic Buccaneer on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
Mine is either Kobe Yojimbo or Eagle Hoplite.
I'll always be a devoted Kobe Yojimbo fan. He becomes like your pirate's adoptive brother (as in he adopted you) and you become like best friends and he is actually one of my actual best friends because he actually understands me unlike a lot of my actual friends and my family.

Ensign
May 27, 2012
El Toro and Hawkules are hilarious! I thought no one could love themselves more than El Toro but then Hawkules came along!! Love it when Hawkules hits his beak after he's defeated someone

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
even though i don't have him, EL TORO!!!

Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
I have a few favorites actually, First off is El Toro mostly because he's a swashbuckler with Espirit De Corps, and as a i love that, next is Nausica the new centaur lady because she's lvl 68 when i got her, 3 epics when i got her, and 2 more promos! how insane is that (thanks for that Kingsisle), and lastly is Holkun Doomhorn my Dino Doomhorn, he rocks because as a i can buff critical and he is just insane! and his voice gets me cause he seems all mean and horrible, but in his tone i sense loyalty

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Mines is Catbeard I like how he's scared when someone does a epic or mega or super hit he's all like MEOW! and acts like he's all cool just because he's a pirate king.

Sneaky Bruno Tew Level 65 Privateer

Ensign
Nov 17, 2013
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
Well,I'm only up to the part of rat beard as my companion so he's my favorite companion ever since I met him and ever since I got his sword upgraded after defeating lasko

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
If I want a cool-looking companion, I would probably go with a fully-upgraded dog pirate. Namely, Lucky Jack Russel's crowns shop twin, Sergeant Shepard. He had a much dapper coat and a really good hat. Added that to his sword makes him one cool-looking person to have around.

But in terms of efficiency, I usually rely on El Toro and my Mooshoo companions. They are pretty old, but they are quite useful in combat.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I'm probably the only one who's going to say this but my favorite is Dan Nuan Horse Crossbowman. He's definitely not the best companion but he looks awesome. I was always feel like a boss with him by my side.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Cheryl: El Toro, Catbeard, Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, Old Scratch, and Kobe Yojimbo. That is it. There are so many for her crew because they are trained SO well... Um... I don't use Kobe that often, but still... :)

Natalie: It's a tie between Egg Shen and Ensign Emmett. But Egg for tougher fights, and Ensign Emmett just for being a Privateer's best mate!

Hannah: Another tie, this time between Kan Po and Mormo. Kan Po this time for being a wise and trustworthy friend, while Mormo for being kind of cool and having good Mojo Echo.

Stephanie: ANOTHER tie. Between Wing Chun and Bonnie Anne. Wing Chun is good for tough fights, and Bonnie Anne, despite her squishiness, is a good friend!

Esmerelda: Final tie, I promise. This one is between Subodai and Sarah Steele. Subodai is tough and is good for tough fights, while Sarah and Esmerelda are like BFFs...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Catbeard! Pickle herring is the best weapon!

Ensign
Dec 26, 2012
Oh man, I am not really sure I suppose my favorite companion at the moment could be my nutcracker. Others I would choose would be fin dorsal since he is so strong and exeter because he looks like a governor.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
It's a hard choice to pick just one, so I'll have to go with a few:

Weasel Gambler - he isn't that useful in battle although I like his design.
Hawkules - his personality is a lot different than what I expected, and I really like his design too.
El Toro - he's really useful in combat and plays a major role in Cool Ranch.

LvL 65 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
my favorite companion so far is my witch doctor only crokagator

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
i think my favorite would have to be probably nurse quin because she is very powerful and not to mention her healing powers and finally i love western things

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Bonnie Anne or Sarah Steele. They both do a lot of damage and their health is decent with good talents.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
My favorite on my Privateer is either Monkey King (Celestial Trickster), Lu Tsao (Horse Crossbowman), and my favorite for looks has to be Iago (Unicorn Villain). Iago is also a good fighter too.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Favorite companion has changed to my witch doctor only serpent augur from Aquila.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
I gotta say im more a swash buckler type but kan po is awsome
After him our very own little fox
Last but not least El toro or sharah steele

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
i think my favorite would have to be probably nurse quin because she is very powerful and not to mention her healing powers and finally i love western things
I dont have nurse quin but i heard she is really bad

See ya in the spiral
Sneaky jack jackson lvl15

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Fiery Angel on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
your British oh me too cool fiery Angel Freeman level 16
YAY!!!! more British people

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
Ooo I'd say my top is El Toro cause I do riposte twice and he's very dodgy and blocky!
Plus his promotion is funny especially to younger pirates!
He may die a bit quicker than other companions but he's powerful in my opinion!

Then my second is Bonnie Anne she's useful when it comes to healing and shooting!
Her last promotion is outstanding

Able Zoe Quince lvl 61

Honest Amanda lvl 10

Payton Armstrong lvl 7