Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on Mar 14, 2020 wrote:
Um, do you mean Catbeard? or an actual cat pirate? PS how do you get a cat pirate?
I believe he means the Cat from the Boochbeard bundle. Unfortunately, that bundle has been permanently retired. BUT, you can get a similar Cat from the Yuletide Spirits bundle ( available during Christmas & Christmas in July ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
I really do wonder whether the guy who made this post still even plays this game anymore...
Haven't heard from him for at least two years.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
I have played the whole game through with dead mike once, and he is definitely my favourite character. This is due to his unique personality, looks and also his animations during PvE. Do not get me wrong, I tried the other Presidio companions on different pirates, but they never had a personality that stuck with me.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2020
Ah, this is tough, I... uhh, hmm... Well, to be fair, I absolutely love the Kraken Skulls companions, I love their dialogue, and I feel like I should base my answer off of that... I’ve only played Buckler and Buck, so yeh. I honestly can’t decide...? Well, I guess... Can I choose out of a group of companions? If so, well, you already know, my favorite is the Kraken Skulls companions, but the Mooshu starter companions are also really enjoyable, my sis plays witch and privy, and I gotta say, I really like Kobe and Kan Po! For the Presidio companions, Jack Russell is my personal favorite, he’s strong in combat when you buff him right, and he has nice dialogue (if you did the diplomacy quest line, you know what I mean about his dialogue, it’s great) For the Teacher’s Companions... I dunno, their all great, and absolute killing machines, as far as I’m concerned. They have nice buffs, and can dish out good/okay damage too. Lastly, but not leastly, for the main story companions.... I... don’t know who to pick. They’re all great, I can’t really decide favorites, ever. I’ll be on, sometime!

Golden Hope Quincy, lvl70
Silver Jenny Quincy, lvl17

Bloody Misty, lvl70
Brass Wesley Evans,lvl17

G’day! Or night...

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
well this is hard. i got five favorites and thats el toro. hawkules. catbeard. monkey king. and gortez. for now its gortez. but i always liked hawkules and el toro so yeah. forever