Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 18, 2013
My personal favorite companion is Baar. When I got him on my max level buck account he just destroyed everything in his path. His 3 unique attacks are also very helpful vs opposing bucks and bucklers.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
My favorite is Dan Drake!
I do love duck companions and he is green like a Mallard.
I hope he gets a promotion someday!

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
It's 100% gotta be Fan! She is super strong and also adorable.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2016
Definitely Bonnie Anne! I love her design and personality! She also reminds me of Fox McCloud from Star Fox.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Anna Dusk on May 25, 2018 wrote:
Definitely Bonnie Anne! I love her design and personality! She also reminds me of Fox McCloud from Star Fox.
Hmm, I haven't heard of that. Is Star Fox a movie, or a TV show, or?

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
My favorite companion is my mouse spirit of giving, Rumpled thatch :) She criticals a lot for me and i always wanted a mouse fencer companion besides sarah. So hyped for the spirits being fixed :) (whenever that is)

Skinny Octavio Finch Level 70

Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
My main character I play with is a swashbuckler, so my favorite companions are all swashbucklers. My top favorites are Froggo Villa a salamander backstabber, Shiruku Neko a cat ninja, and Howlin' Harvey Nelson a toreador maestro. They all just hold their own pretty well in battle because they're really dodge-y, and they crit often.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 28, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, I haven't heard of that. Is Star Fox a movie, or a TV show, or?
Neither, its a video game.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
Neither, its a video game.
Ah!

To Kaylisfriend: Same with the all-Swashbuckler team, haha! My team consists of Sarah Steele, Fan Flanders and Contessa Argento.

Swashbucklers Unite!